Author Topic: Dymatize sold to Post  (Read 2186 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Dymatize sold to Post
« on: December 10, 2013, 03:33:01 PM »
From the WSJ

Post agreed to acquire Dymatize from investors led by private-equity firm TA Associates for $380 million. The company also agreed to pay up to $17.5 million in milestone payments for the maker of protein powders, bars and nutritional supplements. Dymatize will continue to be led by current President and CEO Greg Venner. The company reported net sales of $146 million for the nine months ended Sept. 30. The deal also is expected to close about Feb. 1.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dymatize sold to Post
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »

Post is buying quite a few nutritional companies lately.  Dymatize also owns Supreme Protein Bars, so that is now 'Post' related too.

It bought Premier Nutrition a few months ago too, as well was Hearthside, which does Natural cereals, and granolas.

Who is next to be bought out?

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 10:22:05 AM »
Ron, I know you are a photographer but what is your profession in the supplement industry? Do you own a supplement store?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 10:43:43 AM »
From the WSJ

Post agreed to acquire Dymatize from investors led by private-equity firm TA Associates for $380 million. The company also agreed to pay up to $17.5 million in milestone payments for the maker of protein powders, bars and nutritional supplements. Dymatize will continue to be led by current President and CEO Greg Venner. The company reported net sales of $146 million for the nine months ended Sept. 30. The deal also is expected to close about Feb. 1.

Titus is smiling as the checks come rolling in.
a

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 10:46:53 AM »
Post is buying quite a few nutritional companies lately.  Dymatize also owns Supreme Protein Bars, so that is now 'Post' related too.

It bought Premier Nutrition a few months ago too, as well was Hearthside, which does Natural cereals, and granolas.

Who is next to be bought out?

So do we have a new sponsorer for bodybuilding?
:)
$

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 10:49:19 AM »
I like there protein powder,,

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 01:10:37 PM »
I like there protein powder,,

Its the only powder i buy.
$

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 01:14:44 PM »
I just get all my protein powder from Goodrum I am not sure whats in it, he says it is legit.