Author Topic: TREN SIDES  (Read 2003 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
TREN SIDES
« on: December 10, 2013, 09:17:36 PM »
If I'm not mistaken doesn't it sometimes suppress your hunger? I got off of it over 2 weeks ago and the last view days I'm scarfing down food .... I've been getting up in the middle of the night and making eggs or eating the left covers or making a salad and adding tuna to it. Like right now my stomach is bloated and I'm complaining about in still hunger.... am I prego

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: TREN SIDES
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
nah.. never really killed my appetite. Just seemed like I was/am never eating enough because my bodyweight never seems to increase too much, if at all on tren no matter how much other shit im on or how much food im putting down.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 09:42:41 PM »
Yeah but now I'm off I've been hungry constantly.... so what's the scoop

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »
260mg currently with double that in test and an equal amount in orals
Pretty fucking starving all the time. It's not like I'm hungry more of a compulsion to eat. On my last carb day I ate an entire salmon quiche my mum made me when I came over for Sunday dinner, maybe 12" in diameter, then I ate half this flapjack I made with 400g of granola, so 200g granola + the butter, sugar, chocolate and everything else, the sweet potatoes that was served with the quiche, some nuts, got to the point where I was full but still felt hungry, very odd feeling

I chew a lot of nicotine gum now

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 03:03:29 AM »
260mg currently with double that in test and an equal amount in orals
Pretty fucking starving all the time. It's not like I'm hungry more of a compulsion to eat. On my last carb day I ate an entire salmon quiche my mum made me when I came over for Sunday dinner, maybe 12" in diameter, then I ate half this flapjack I made with 400g of granola, so 200g granola + the butter, sugar, chocolate and everything else, the sweet potatoes that was served with the quiche, some nuts, got to the point where I was full but still felt hungry, very odd feeling

I chew a lot of nicotine gum now

Time to throw in gh to make use of all those cals. ;)
$

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 03:12:01 AM »
haha, I wish I could afford it

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 03:17:23 AM »
haha, I wish I could afford it
try colostrum in the meantime.
Lot of studies out there to show its effect on growth, igf1 levels.
 http://www.marysgarden.com/colostrum/growth_factors.html

Orals without nolva help too. Remember 50mg of dbol is better than 400mg of test for bulking?
$

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 03:53:11 AM »
try colostrum in the meantime.
Lot of studies out there to show its effect on growth, igf1 levels.
 http://www.marysgarden.com/colostrum/growth_factors.html

Orals without nolva help too. Remember 50mg of dbol is better than 400mg of test for bulking?

Yeah my IGF is currently at 350. I'll look into colostrum, I had dismissed it as just crap. 500g is $70, 50 serves
http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/buy/bovine-colostrum-igg-23-500g/BCIGG0500G nutritional info is here

What about that deer antler while we are talking about this kinda thing? $65 for 30 serves...

GHRP2 is $30 for 5mg to put things into perspective

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 02:37:41 AM »
If I'm not mistaken doesn't it sometimes suppress your hunger? I got off of it over 2 weeks ago and the last view days I'm scarfing down food .... I've been getting up in the middle of the night and making eggs or eating the left covers or making a salad and adding tuna to it. Like right now my stomach is bloated and I'm complaining about in still hunger.... am I prego

Tren has always made me eat like a monster.. But nothing compares to eq for me.. On eq I don't stop eating

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
I went up to 300mg/week on mh last run and had really no sides... a little bit of sleep issues and random sweating, that was it.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »
limp dick and not the best quality sleep @ 1g

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 11:11:24 AM »
nah.. never really killed my appetite. Just seemed like I was/am never eating enough because my bodyweight never seems to increase too much, if at all on tren no matter how much other shit im on or how much food im putting down.
same here.  Havent done tren in a long time (bought 50 ml but seems to be junk) but when i did tren a i only gsomed maybe 2-3kg tops with testo e but i looked like another person after 8 weeks. In a good way

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 08:54:17 PM »
same here.  Havent done tren in a long time (bought 50 ml but seems to be junk) but when i did tren a i only gsomed maybe 2-3kg tops with testo e but i looked like another person after 8 weeks. In a good way

ya tren doesnt throw a ton of weight on you. ive experimented w 1400mg a week of ace. i know the compound very well. its the look it gives, more than the lean tissue it creates.
b