Author Topic: Advice for 4th cycle.  (Read 3317 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Advice for 4th cycle.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »
i wish i would have had all of this advice when i started cycling.
obviously as a newcomer you are very cautious (most of us) and listen to the time on = time off
but in order to continually make gains i really think staying on and at least switching to a low dose for 1-3 months makes a HUGE difference
i was about to go off cold turkey than i thought: "i am going to get weak and all my personal best lifts will be that far away again"
screw it, just went low dose test for a month and switched compounds into a bulk
i have retained ALL of my strength, veins, fullness and size
and during this bulk so far the fat is going in the right places for now

BUT

i will say my prostate needs a break
and my liver without even using orals

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 11:21:46 AM »
obviously as a newcomer you are very cautious (most of us) and listen to the time on = time off
but in order to continually make gains i really think staying on and at least switching to a low dose for 1-3 months makes a HUGE difference
i was about to go off cold turkey than i thought: "i am going to get weak and all my personal best lifts will be that far away again"
screw it, just went low dose test for a month and switched compounds into a bulk

BUT

Something that rarely ever gets brought up.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »
watch out for the fifth cycle.
sept 10th APF

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »

BUT

Any actual prostate complaints or you're just being cautious?

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 06:10:05 AM »
Thank you friends for all the help and advice. Appreciate all the responses.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 02:34:06 AM »
no.

not besides these night-sweats I've been having lately.. that seem to be getting worse now that I've cut my doses down to 'cruise' levels (about 1500 test lately).

people complain about anxiety on high dose tren or eq, but you get anxiety from high dose test as well, but it goes away after about 3 weeks or so.

so long as your blood pressure is in normal ranges you'll be ok. piss was darker depending on what I was using. (tren made it darker always, as does winstrol sometimes.. anadrol and methyltrienolone and dbol does not)

How do you control blood pressure on high doses like that? Do you take meds? Also what was your cholesterol at on those doses?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2013, 01:53:37 AM »

BUT

Amy blood reports
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2013, 02:23:03 AM »
How do you control blood pressure on high doses like that? Do you take meds? Also what was your cholesterol at on those doses?

bp and heartrate is fine when I don't have pre-workouts in my system... also if I'm not stressed. when stressed my bp was hitting the 160/95 range about a year ago.. year and a half actually. lol.. but that was only for a short time, and I was only at about 1.5g/wk during that period.

it was consistently high back when I was powerlifting and fatter.. bf was 15% or more and I was eating tons of fat (4jars of peanut butter a week at least), but I was on hrt doses at that time as well. I was using captopril, and later lisinopril (sp?).

now, bf is low and bp is normal.. even on high doses.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 12:10:11 PM »
Friends, one more thought crosses my mind in regards with my 4th cycle:

12 weeks of blast of:

(750mg test E + 500mg deca + 50mg dbol/day = 1600mg total/week) and then 6 weeks of cruise on 500mg test E/week, repeat.....thus 24 weeks of 1.6gm total and 6 weeks of cruise in between.....

OR:

24 weeks of 1.6gms total long cycle with no cruise in between.

Which one would be optimal for max gains? Why? Why not?
Receptors saturation is myth. Please share your views.