Author Topic: I'm so happy that I am alive!  (Read 3298 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
I'm so happy that I am alive!
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:05:49 AM »
Just read about the death of Derek. We were the same age, 32. It's truly amazing I even reached this age. I've had so made close encounters with death god or  some higher power must be watching me.

At 19 me and buddy tagteamed two hoes and got pissdrunk (we shared a 60% vodka bottle). No cars were to be seen and my friend got pretty excited...last thing i remember we drove at about 180 km/h.He lost control over the car and hit something about the hight as a sidewalk in the middle of the road, that is put there so make a clear splt between the left and right side of the road. The car spinned around five times and landed on the side, all windows totallt smashed. We jumped out of the car and whole thing was totally reaking of smoke. We ran home to the guy who had some weed and he gave as matchstickbox full of it...well we needed it at that point! Noone of us even got hurt, thank god we had safetybelts on...but still...

When I lived in Spain I sold steroids and pharmaceuticals from a pharmacy and sent it to EU countries. At that time you did'nt need a script for anything! Me and my then girlfriend operated this thing ourself. However we managed to do about 500E aday for one month. Did'nt take long before the spanish maffia found out about it. They drove me out in the desert forced me on my knees, hands behind had and one guy pointing a gun to me forehead, another standing a feet or so away; When I heard them banging my door I popped 5 xanax. I think that saved my life. 5 minutes later thet drove which looked like the desert, and rightfully so! fuck i'm dead now...They kept screaming to eachother ''loco wacko! to mucho tranquilo!''...then they said...ok you crazy, lucky this time...but you deal more here you stay here! they actually drove me home and said...police will raid your house in 2 hours...take all your drugs, pack it, throw it away and take long walk...sell srugs for us cocaina, hasch...ok? never took that deal up

in 2009 I got very ill. Though I had the flue, my mother came over and said right away...you need to go to hospital at once! We went... right away they found out i got blood poisoning, but not really from what... 3 weeks staying there in incredible pain they found out I had to on 13 diff meds, by now that found out that i was suffering from pancreatititus... yhe whole time an did not get better until 2012. I am so happy I survived especially pancreatitus...went down from 200 pounds to 160...looked so unhealthy.

On monday I can start training serious again. Sure i've done a mont, two or three here and there...but have never got a clearance to do roids...insulin is a big nono for now cause that can fuck with my pancreas again. Orals have never been my thing either.

BB the sport of anabolic steroids
MIRAGETROPIN

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: I'm so happy that I am alive!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 11:55:04 AM »
Many of my old friends passed away young (some by suicide, some by murder)

It's a wonder i made it past 35+

Although i am glad that i can post here and write silly posts for you here at Getbig, i'm not particularly happy about it in general that i made it this far.

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 12:35:42 PM »
The only thing worst than getting old is not getting old.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 12:59:33 PM »
 :(  wow

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:00:13 PM »
The only thing worst than getting old is not getting old.

Eh, I don't know.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »
You'll be dead before long anyways, so don't cling to your happiness of being alive. What brought you into this world will just as soon take you from it. You have the time in between to experience all that human life has to offer.

We know that falling asleep tonight will not prevent tomorrow and its challenges. So we prepare for tomorrow as best we can. The better we are prepared, the more happily we fall asleep. We know that the sleep of death will not automatically prevent new situations for consciousness. So we prepare  for those new situations. And the better prepared we are, the more relaxed we will be when we have to die.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 01:20:35 PM »

Although i am glad that i can post here and write silly posts for you here at Getbig, i'm not particularly happy about it in general that i made it this far.

Why not?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 01:39:52 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 02:00:48 PM »
I had a couple but this these come to mind. I was standing talking to a guy sitting in a car. I was standing outside by the driver's door.  After talking I walked to the rear of the car going toward my car and then I heard what sounded like an explosion. A car going well over 60mph smashed into the door where I was standing. Made me jump about a foot into the air.

Another time walking home from high school I was looking in the direction of a parked car about a half a block from me. The car exploded in pieces and then there were massive flames. The car had  military grade explosives in it killing the driver. It made the paper with little explanation. This was about 1975 before Muslim terrorism hit our shores. Some say it was a Mafia hit and others say he was transporting it when it just went off.  

I have seen people stabbed, shot and killed by violence but I will leave that alone. I have a bunch of stories but I will let it die with me.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 02:05:22 PM »
Stockholm har blivit kallt

Stockholm, Sweden? birthplace of Jody High Roller? Did you know this guy?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 05:09:45 PM »
Still draining 3's every single day on asphalt.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 05:10:52 PM »
 From the day we are born, we are fighting off death

and we all lose

always

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 05:16:26 PM »
From the day we are born, we are fighting off death

and we all lose

always
Exactly.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 05:20:03 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 10:24:18 PM »

That crappy "rapper" Riff Raff is from Houson, Texas, not Stockholm :D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 05:33:24 AM »
I had a couple but this these come to mind. I was standing talking to a guy sitting in a car. I was standing outside by the driver's door.  After talking I walked to the rear of the car going toward my car and then I heard what sounded like an explosion. A car going well over 60mph smashed into the door where I was standing. Made me jump about a foot into the air. Another time walking home from high school I was looking in the direction of a parked car about a half a block from me. The car exploded in pieces and then there were massive flames. The car had  military grade explosives in it killing the driver. It made the paper with little explanation. This was about 1975 before Muslim terrorism hit our shores. Some say it was a Mafia hit and others say he was transporting it when it just went off.  

I have seen people stabbed, shot and killed by violence but I will leave that alone. I have a bunch of stories but I will let it die with me.
so basically you're confirming that american cars have terrible handling...Parker I'm only jocking  ;D
North of Italy

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 05:58:21 AM »

Ray ripoff.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 06:02:30 AM »
the one thing we all have in common

is that we owe a death
T