Author Topic: My wednesday  (Read 3218 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
My wednesday
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:42:31 AM »
A buddy of mine I trained has a couple of friends both k1 fighters ..lightweights..these guys got some gear. So after 3 weeks of 750 mg enanthate a week and 100mg dbol a day they barely notice anything. I did not advise them initially but I let them know that it "might" be fake  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: My wednesday
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:57 AM »
A buddy of mine I trained has a couple of friends both k1 fighters ..lightweights..these guys got some gear. So after 3 weeks of 750 mg enanthate a week and 100mg dbol a day they barely notice anything. I did not advise them initially but I let them know that it "might" be fake  ;D

I don't know anything about dbol but doesn't test take right around three weeks to start showing?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 08:58:36 AM »

I don't know anything about dbol but doesn't test take right around three weeks to start showing?

depends on the ester

dbol kicks in real quick
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:07:21 AM »
depends on the ester

dbol kicks in real quick

Damn sounds like bunk gear then :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 09:24:11 AM »
First off, with that much dbol for a couple of lightweights who played around before with low dosages is insane. I mean they are hot heads and this alone would make them fight everyonehaha

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 09:36:48 AM »
My last cycle was only 500mg of Test E a week and 50mg of Dbol and by week 2 everyone was starting to notice my gains. By week four I was swole like crazy...of course that comes down a bit when you get off the Dbol but the point is, you friends have fake shit lol.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 09:38:48 AM »
My last cycle was only 500mg of Test E a week and 50mg of Dbol and by week 2 everyone was starting to notice my gains. By week for I was swole like crazy...of course that comes down a bit when you get off the Dbol but the point is, you friends have fake shit lol.
I am caling fake on their gear.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 01:16:26 PM »

No. Even with long esters, you'll notice within a few days. I can literally tell within 24-36 hours.

Only guys who I've ever seen that say "test takes 4 weeks to tell" are the super fat prrmanulkers who are so obviously unaware of anything happening under the layers of blubber.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 01:17:11 PM »
I am caling fake on their gear.

Sounds like it. That sucks

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »
No. Even with long esters, you'll notice within a few days. I can literally tell within 24-36 hours.

Only guys who I've ever seen that say "test takes 4 weeks to tell" are the super fat prrmanulkers who are so obviously unaware of anything happening under the layers of blubber.

I kind of agree here. I'm not a permabulker and when I did my cycle I was only 15% BF. I felt it kick in meaning energy & libido level, more focused and intensity in the gym and less heal time between gym days but physically seeing the weight gain takes a couple weeks.

I took pics weekly and to be honest I did see physical changes by end of week two but that was from the Dbol of which I only took for te first 4 weeks. Once off I kept some size but it wasn't as dramatic visually as the Dbol gains.