Author Topic: The Libel towards Tbombz ends now.  (Read 14529 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
The Libel towards Tbombz ends now.
« on: December 11, 2013, 01:49:16 PM »
All of the information that has been posted thus far on this site is mere speculation.

Taylor posts up a picture on facebook with 3 pills in his hand, as well as 3 bottles resting behind his hand.

None of the bottles had discernible labels that could be read even if zoomed in.

None of the pills had discernible inscriptions that could be read even if zoomed in.

I already showed in another thread that those 3 pills could have been medications to treat a number of conditions that require lifelong medication (Conditions like: Hypo/Hyper-thyroid issues, Schizophrenia, Crohn's disease, Wilson disease or even immunosuppressant medications following a kidney transplant etc.) I also showed how those 3 pills could have been other types of medications that have nothing to do with HIV, based upon their shape, color and form (Tablets & Capsules) by comparing them to other medications that have the exact same shape, color and form to them.

The example of that can be found here:

Again, you can't discern the inscription on any of the pills Taylor had in his hand. What you can discern is the shape and color. Now, is it:

Reyataz 300mg Exhibit A:

lisdexamfetamine Exhibit B:

Both have the same shape and colors and since we can't discern the description (Not to mention that from the back, neither has an inscription), I guess we can't know for sure.

Taylor holds another pill in his hand...

One is an orange pill with no discernible inscription, but with the color orange and oblong shape..

Is it Clarithromycin?

Or is it Epzicom?

The pictures are not clear enough to discern the inscription found on those pills nor on the labels found on the medication bottles.

What we have is massive speculation and until Taylor comes here and states otherwise, no one can know for sure. Until Taylor posts something on his facebook that is final and removes all doubt, we are simply speculating and, quite frankly, hoping for the worse, dragging his name through the mud and participating in serious libel.

Many of you are stating that he has HIV without any actual hard proof to justify your statements. Then, proceeding to call the kid all sorts of names and now resorting to creating fake ads.

Taylor is a human being, like every single one of you. The idea that someone has contracted HIV is devastating, not just to the individual involved, but to his family and the people that they could have potentially infected. Lives could be lost here, not just by way of disease progression (assuming the worse), but by suicides, murders and who knows what else.

I'm sorry, but if you guys think it is fine to state that Taylor has HIV, without having any fucking proof and to then rag on him with a fucking mob mentality (Here, lets all cast stones and call him a weirdo and poke fun at him), while there might be even an ounce of potential for this to be true is downright disgusting.

We will give him the chance to say his part before all these stones are cast and the entire site becomes saturated in libelous claims.

"1"

P.S. If you don't like the decision I am making, take it up with Ron and let him know that I erased every single thread making libelous claims towards Taylor.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 01:51:48 PM »
I thought it was Tiberius.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:56:04 PM »
I thought it was Tiberius.

Tiberius Jabal Baryton

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 01:57:25 PM »
Cliffs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 01:59:14 PM »
Cliffs?

Stop talking shit is what I got out of it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 01:59:39 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 02:00:59 PM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 02:05:01 PM »
Good move.  Every one of the Taylor threads should be moved to the gossip & opinions board!
Y

TruthHurts

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 02:05:28 PM »
All of the information that has been posted thus far on this site is mere speculation.

Taylor posts up a picture on facebook with 3 pills in his hand, as well as 3 bottles resting behind his hand.

None of the bottles had discernible labels that could be read even if zoomed in.

None of the pills had discernible inscriptions that could be read even if zoomed in.

I already showed in another thread that those 3 pills could have been medications to treat a number of conditions that require lifelong medication (Conditions like: Hypo/Hyper-thyroid issues, Schizophrenia, Crohn's disease, Wilson disease or even immunosuppressant medications following a kidney transplant etc.) I also showed how those 3 pills could have been other types of medications that have nothing to do with HIV, based upon their shape, color and form (Tablets & Capsules) by comparing them to other medications that have the exact same shape, color and form to them.

The example of that can be found here:

What we have is massive speculation and until Taylor comes here and states otherwise, no one can know for sure. Until Taylor posts something on his facebook that is final and removes all doubt, we are simply speculating and, quite frankly, hoping for the worse, dragging his name through the mud and participating in serious libel.

Many of you are stating that he has HIV without any actual hard proof to justify your statements. Then, proceeding to call the kid all sorts of names and now resorting to creating fake ads.

Taylor is a human being, like every single one of you. The idea that someone has contracted HIV is devastating, not just to the individual involved, but to his family and the people that they could have potentially infected. Lives could be lost here, not just by way of disease progression (assuming the worse), but by suicides, murders and who knows what else.

I'm sorry, but if you guys think it is fine to state that Taylor has HIV, without having any fucking proof and to then rag on him with a fucking mob mentality (Here, lets all cast stones and call him a weirdo and poke fun at him), while there might be even an ounce of potential for this to be true is downright disgusting.

We will give him the chance to say his part before all these stones are cast and the entire site becomes saturated in libelous claims.

"1"

P.S. If you don't like the decision I am making, take it up with Ron and let him know that I erased every single thread making libelous claims towards Taylor.

You absolutely did the right thing bro. People are putting the kid in a frame for serious felony crimes just for shits 'n' giggles.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 02:07:41 PM »
I know I'll be the only one to say this because everybody blows smoke up the moderators ass.......but you're on a fucking power trip doing this shit.

I've seen other members get the same fucking treatment but where the fuck are you????

Look at all the speculation that goes on with Booty and being a narc, or Goodrum and his "husband". Yet these members get endlessly and mercilessly picked on.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »
I know I'll be the only one to say this because everybody blows smoke up the moderators ass.......but you're on a fucking power trip doing this shit.

I've seen other members get the same fucking treatment but where the fuck are you????

Look at all the speculation that goes on with Booty and being a narc, or Goodrum and his "husband". Yet these members get endlessly and mercilessly picked on.

You don't like it, take it up with Ron, otherwise, shut the fuck up!

"1"

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 02:09:02 PM »

Yeah, it's pretty fucking pathetic.  
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »

"1"

Haha!  Are you serious with this shit?
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 02:09:58 PM »
Haha!  Are you serious with this shit?

Yes.

"1"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 02:10:24 PM »

"1"

Nice.

I love how you say "take it up with Ron" when you know god damn well it takes forever to get any type of response from Ron.

A little bit mad I'm not blowing smoke up your precious homo ass??? ::)

TruthHurts

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 02:11:41 PM »

There is a line between pushing the envelope and breaking the law; setting a kid like Taylor up for felony crimes is not a joke -- and booty gets more protection than any other person in history on here.

Yes, Goodrum fucks Vissy and queen gives him a reacharound, problem is where?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 02:12:01 PM »

Bombz is protected, I've seen it time and time again.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 02:12:49 PM »
There is a line between pushing the envelope and breaking the law; setting a kid like Taylor up for felony crimes is not a joke -- and booty gets more protection than any other person in history on here.

Yes, Goodrum fucks Vissy and queen gives him a reacharound, problem is where?

So remove the fucking link. Obviously it was faked....everybody in the thread called that out including myself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 02:16:26 PM »
one more rep has a soft spot for tbombz

mods have to make calls he made one

someone needs to speak to tbombz about the stuff he puts on facebook

he is leaving himself wide open

especially with his stalker fitness frenzy

copying and pasting all his facebook stuff on here

T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 02:18:06 PM »
I'm tired of Getbiggers accusing me of being a man when I'm actually a woman. Libelous fucking claims.  ::)

Awaiting for Shizzo to say "OMR is a fair and just mod".

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »

someone needs to speak to tbombz about

Much success so far?

TruthHurts

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 02:21:01 PM »
OMR let the thread stay up for days but people move beyond mild speculation to wild speculation and then libel. He did what he had to do and Ron would thank him as it was starting to lead to legal issues. You can't make assertions a known person has HIV and then set up gay ads offering to infect people. Internets isn't the wild west anymore.

He did what he had to do to protect the site, Ron and all of you. He gave enough chances to keep the discussion reasonable and legal. Blame the guys that had to escalate it.

TruthHurts

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 02:22:59 PM »
I'm tired of Getbiggers accusing me of being a man when I'm actually a woman. Libelous fucking claims.  ::)

Awaiting for Shizzo to say "OMR is a fair and just mod".

Totally different situation. Your identity is not known  ;) ;D and event your gender is speculated on. Taylor is known and people are making assertions and then fake ads offering to commit felony crimes in his name.

Sure you can see the difference there chief.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 02:24:48 PM »
OMR let the thread stay up for days but people move beyond mild speculation to wild speculation and then libel. He did what he had to do and Ron would thank him as it was starting to lead to legal issues. You can't make assertions a known person has HIV and then set up gay ads offering to infect people. Internets isn't the wild west anymore.

He did what he had to do to protect the site, Ron and all of you. He gave enough chances to keep the discussion reasonable and legal. Blame the guys that had to escalate it.

Oh yeah? How so?

He could have deleted individual posts/links that were inappropriate. I would love to blame the guys who "escalated" it but with the threads gone we can't see whom they were.

I'm sure OMR gave them plenty of warnings though.  ::)

One bad apple ruins it for everybody.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 02:25:10 PM »

You absolutely did the right thing bro. People are putting the kid in a frame for serious felony crimes just for shits 'n' giggles.

Agreed.