Author Topic: Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free.  (Read 7308 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free.
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2013, 07:31:06 AM »
You are the only getbigger if I met in real life I would punch you in the face no questions ask.

We can only hope and pray that some rich, drunk, spoiled kid runs over "True" Adonis with a truck one day...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2013, 07:31:20 AM »
Probably a time when I would have said "Yeah, but his guilt will eat him up"... probably was around 19 yrs old when I would think that. Now I know that there are a great number of people in this world who could slit your throat for $10 and sleep well that night. This kid likely will justify his actions in his own mind and is relieved he got away with it. A year from now it won't cross his mind at all. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.  Where do you think con artists come from who can rip off an 86 year old lady out of her life savings in a scam and laugh about it? (If you said Nigeria, you're technically right) but it is from people without a conscience   

It's sad, but I think you're probably right.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2013, 07:33:58 AM »
Probably a time when I would have said "Yeah, but his guilt will eat him up"... probably was around 19 yrs old when I would think that. Now I know that there are a great number of people in this world who could slit your throat for $10 and sleep well that night. This kid likely will justify his actions in his own mind and is relieved he got away with it. A year from now it won't cross his mind at all. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.  Where do you think con artists come from who can rip off an 86 year old lady out of her life savings in a scam and laugh about it? (If you said Nigeria, you're technically right) but it is from people without a conscience  

Since the dawn of mankind there has been this type of person.  It will never change.  technology today just makes you more aware of the look at me generation but historically these type of people have been around forever.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2013, 08:07:03 AM »
For those responding to TA's comment on page one of the thread I'd suggest leaving it alone.  

He says stuff like that all the time to elicit the exact response you're giving him....he gets off on it.  

Of course he'll defend with, "No, I genuinely belief this to be true," or something similar shrouded in a "good for the betterment of mankind" spiel.....it's part of the game (he'll also say there's "no game").

Why?  To further eliciting more of the same response LOL.  

I responded initially also, but immediately deleted it when I realized I was feeding into his ploy.

In this case best to not feed the troll.....do that and they'll go away cause they're bored.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2013, 08:15:43 AM »
how is he walking free bc his parents are rich?

are there similair cases where parents werent rich?

lets see if he learn something from it, the next time theres no excuse
n

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2013, 08:24:32 AM »

Seemed like a perfect time to learn no?

"June's car crash wasn't the first time underage drinking had got Couch in trouble.

In February of this year, in the town Lakeside, northwest of Fort Worth, police found Couch with a 12-ounce can of beer and a 1.75-liter bottle of vodka in the early hours and gave him two citations - one for being a minor in possession of alcohol, the other for consuming alcohol as a minor."

Yeah, he's a real quick learner this one.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2013, 09:54:17 AM »
so the christians got smoked

and the devil kid walks
$

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2013, 11:10:25 AM »
a 1%er rolled over 4 peasant-proles, whats there to be upset about?

the 1% er needed bit drug time and fun out to be creative , and the proles jump infront of his car?what were they thinking?

n

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2013, 05:55:04 PM »
this is why you don't let fucking 16 year olds drive. change the shit to drinking age, 21 minimum.
l

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2013, 12:02:36 AM »
i dont get it, if this bastard walks free what example  is given to the other spoiled bastards who drive boozed? 0, they have a precedent where the criminal escapes easy and they have 0 motives to not push the pedal

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2013, 12:59:39 AM »
how is he walking free bc his parents are rich?

are there similair cases where parents werent rich?

lets see if he learn something from it, the next time theres no excuse

Simple formula: rich family uses the best lawyers because they can afford to pay $ 2000 to 5000 per hour
                     public prosecutor has no chance against top guns from law establishments
                     as one person told me, only the stupid end up behind bars  ;)

Just like someone who makes 1 billion dollars, easily pays much less tax than someone who makes far far less, law was written by
rich for the rich.

How many billioners kids/grand kids died or went to Iraq,Afghanistan ??? 1 English prince & he was guarded to the max ! , just
for publicity , now masses adore his courage  :-\ while nobody care about Paddy from Royal Irish brigade or James from Bravo Company.

The 2nd formula: if you can't beat them (rich ones), join them there is always whore in the family  ;) :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2013, 01:51:08 AM »
Rich people don't go to jail. Life's like a shit sandwich and the more doe you have the less shit u gotta eat

TRock99

• Getbig II
  • Lot's of naked wives at http://www.smyw.org
Re: Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2013, 01:55:45 AM »

i get you like to twist things and put words in people's mouth because you lack the ability to debate someone based on pure intelligence.  you generate mistruths and exaggeration in an attempt to discredit there y solidifying your stance. don't try it w me, sparky, as I'm far more intelligent that you'll ever live to be. where in my post did I say he was a victim. could you highlight it for me I missed it.

the second thing you like to do is make statements you say as fact when they are nothing more than your opinion. 'this kid will never help a soul' for example. how did the LAW not apply to him. I must have missed the part where the judge thru the case out of the court. or wait, maybe your just way more intelligent than the judge hearing the case, who no doubt has decades of experience and education, and precedence that helped form his decision... and your who again? sorry if I missed your qualifications. I'm sure a judge has a better grasp of the LAW than E-Kul from the Internet.

these two points are the backbone of every argument you take on. how anyone can take you or anything you ever say seriously given that is beyond me.

sad part is you don't even do it on purpose. your not smart enough to do it on purpose. you're an accidental idiot rather than an intelligent manipulator.

in short your a fumbling bozo.

For someone so smart you sure do a look of name-calling  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2013, 08:27:48 AM »
For someone so smart you sure do a look of name-calling  ???

this is the dumbest thing i have ever read. are you retarded?

b

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2013, 09:21:51 AM »
what's punish? throwing the kid to the Hispanics and blacks? have him come out of there worthless and broken? does that make it all better A-Fool? lose 5 lives instead of 4 when you could have saved one that could possibly save countless others from making the same mistake he did?

forget the whole 'he's gotta live with what he's done for the rest of his life blah blah blah' it's a moot point cause so do the families of the people he killed.

your a fucked up angry dude. you can't see past your own hurt and pain from being attacked. in your mind you want everyone who wrongs someone to suffer the sAme pain as you or else 'they're getting off'.

look past yourself, your hatred and your pain and see that throwing this kids life away isn't going to help anything. he's not some 25 year old gangbanger on strike 3. he's a 16 year old kid who might just be able to save a life.

Great post.
of course that's not as good as getting your pound of flesh, is it?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2013, 09:28:37 AM »
What's the parents net worth? There are a few times when it may be acceptable to take the law in your own hands and provide "street" justice...A simple sniper shot to the kids head would give many victims family members a lot of satisfaction and make it easier to move on...