Author Topic: Zimmerman will not face any charges.  (Read 3316 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Zimmerman will not face any charges.
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 07:17:25 AM »
And this is a problem because?
When The Zimm comes to your town, you too will have a frown.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 07:33:35 AM »
When The Zimm comes to your town, you too will have a frown.

I'll eagerly wake up to the new dawn with one less trayvon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 07:35:28 AM »
I'll eagerly wake up to the new dawn with one less trayvon.
so, one less innocent kid...
Man, did someone piss in your fruit loops?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 07:36:59 AM »
In a few months he'll get in another jam, and I bet it's gonna be with the pregnant girlfriend. And now her credibility is shot...and then after the birth of the child another incident, he has shown a pattern.

"Welcome to world of Dysfunctional Zimm. Where it's never Him."
Yup. He's now in the/and known to the system. He'll keep swinging until he's taken down. Just a matter of time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 07:47:27 AM »
It appears that you really can't flim flam the Zim Zam....I'm getting pretty fucking tired of him getting away with shit.

He will do this 8 more times in the next 3-4 years, I'd bet.  He knows the law.  He knows to avoid jail, you have to do 2 things.

1) Accuse the other party of EXACTLY the same thing

2) Lawyer up.

that's it... He accused the cop of fighting, his ex of fighting, trayvon of fighting, this new chick of attacking him, the old man of coming at him...  Unless they have video (and he stabbed that ipad a bunch of times the last charge to destroy the video), there is no evidence, just he said she said.  And the other part, there's no "he said"... he lets his lawyer construct his side of the story, without enough perfect language to get away with it.

He will keep doing this.  Without a doubt.  He will keep toting guns, being angry and crazy, believing he is both above the law and a modern day hero.  Sucks, but that's the law.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2013, 07:49:11 AM »
Can't play fast and loose trying to get the Zimmerman for domestic abuse..

Just ask Trayvon, George is made of Teflon.

He wears a bullet proof jacket and will leave you in the gutter like an empty Skittles Packet.

You taught a lesson to Obama's son, for Christmas hope Santa brings you a new gun.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2013, 07:52:27 AM »
He will do this 8 more times in the next 3-4 years, I'd bet.  He knows the law.  He knows to avoid jail, you have to do 2 things.

1) Accuse the other party of EXACTLY the same thing

2) Lawyer up.

that's it... He accused the cop of fighting, his ex of fighting, trayvon of fighting, this new chick of attacking him, the old man of coming at him...  Unless they have video (and he stabbed that ipad a bunch of times the last charge to destroy the video), there is no evidence, just he said she said.  And the other part, there's no "he said"... he lets his lawyer construct his side of the story, without enough perfect language to get away with it.

He will keep doing this.  Without a doubt.  He will keep toting guns, being angry and crazy, believing he is both above the law and a modern day hero.  Sucks, but that's the law.
Nope. He's unstable and will sooner or later create a situation where he can't 'explain' it away. Give him some time. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2013, 08:05:55 AM »
Nope. He's unstable and will sooner or later create a situation where he can't 'explain' it away. Give him some time. 

Maybe.  He is prone to sudden violence.  But he just know the law so well.  He went to school for crim justice.  He's been thru a national trial.  He is trained to call 911 himself during situations now and report identical situations. 

It's a fun story to follow.  All the people that supported him because he wasted trayvon often have a hard time defending him when he keeps assaulting cops, old men, and preggo women. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2013, 08:10:31 AM »
Maybe.  He is prone to sudden violence.  But he just know the law so well.  He went to school for crim justice.  He's been thru a national trial.  He is trained to call 911 himself during situations now and report identical situations. 

It's a fun story to follow.  All the people that supported him because he wasted trayvon often have a hard time defending him when he keeps assaulting cops, old men, and preggo women. 
Give him some time. People like this don't all of a sudden become lawfully respectful. They go from bad to worse. He's a slow-motion trainwreck.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2013, 08:11:23 AM »

Or he keeps exposing those with agendas against him.....

"Prone to sudden violence"
"trained to call 911"
"wasted trayvon"
"he keeps assaulting cops"

Let the butthurt flow.....just keep repeating this - innocent of all charges.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2013, 08:16:58 AM »
Or he keeps exposing those with agendas against him.....

"Prone to sudden violence"
"trained to call 911"
"wasted trayvon"
"he keeps assaulting cops"

Let the butthurt flow.....just keep repeating this - innocent of all charges.  ::)

Oh legally, yes, he was not guilty of murder.

Was he guilty of jumping out of his truck and chasing a minor 2 blocks wiht a 9mm in the darkness?  Yes.

"He's running away" is usually a sign the other person wants no part of you, and kinda makes you the aggressor.

BUT he killed the only witness to what happened, and I believe at some point, he wanted to exit the fight, and decided to shoot.  So yes, the shoot was legal.  Shady as fcck, no doubt, but that's FL law and I agree he didn't commit murder.  He did do a lot of other stupid shit, but that's life I guess. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2013, 08:21:05 AM »
Oh legally, yes, he was not guilty of murder.
Was he guilty of jumping out of his truck and chasing a minor 2 blocks wiht a 9mm in the darkness?  Yes.
"He's running away" is usually a sign the other person wants no part of you, and kinda makes you the aggressor.
BUT he killed the only witness to what happened, and I believe at some point, he wanted to exit the fight, and decided to shoot.  So yes, the shoot was legal.  Shady as fcck, no doubt, but that's FL law and I agree he didn't commit murder.  He did do a lot of other stupid shit, but that's life I guess. 

You should have testified for two reasons:

Apparently you have information the police don't have
You seriously need to have a good public cry and get over this

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2013, 08:23:54 AM »
I always liked you 240 but your argument is unsound, Zimmerman stood his ground. Yes what happened was awful, but it was lawful.

O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2013, 08:38:41 AM »
I always liked you 240 but your argument is unsound, Zimmerman stood his ground. Yes what happened was awful, but it was lawful.

he had to run 2 blocks to catch a person, so that he could stand his ground.   one could argue trayvon could have shot zimm the moment he caught up... standing his own ground.  If he swung first, i'd argue he was justified in doing so.  If a dude jumps out of a truck, chases me two blocks at night in the rain, and finally catches me, it's not conversation time lol.

but it was legal.  FL law allows it.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2013, 10:00:54 PM »
George is selling this oil panting on ebay. Current bidding is up to $99,966.

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

Q: Just wanted to tell you we all love you and stand behind you. You have so many people on your side I hope you know that!
A: Thank you so much for the words of kindness and support. I do know how many great Americans are still here, I run into at least 3-5 a day that go out of their way to tell me the same. Your Friend, GZ @therealGeorgeZ
Dec 16, 2013

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2013, 10:02:51 PM »
f

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2013, 10:49:40 PM »
Hopefully he takes down at least one more of obamas sons before his luck runs out. Watching those knockout game videos I can only wish a pack of trayvons tries their luck with a fully loaded Jorge

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2013, 11:00:47 PM »
 :o
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2014, 07:45:03 AM »
ZimZam's back with another masterwork shitty painting

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2014, 11:47:18 AM »
he's going to have a sell a lot of those crappy paintings and still has a long way to go to pay back the 2 million + that he owes his lawyers

he doesn't seem employable and  doesn't appear to have any viable skills other than getting away with murder