Author Topic: joey lawrence??  (Read 6336 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: joey lawrence??
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06:08 PM »
Wouldn't bother me. You'd be the one with man goo in your ass. Why would that bother me in any way?

Homo.
clearly your homophobic. You came into this thread with all your gay talk.   closet fag??
a

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 01:17:10 PM »
Huge biceps!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 06:04:03 PM »
he just doesnt look like a guy you can trust
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 06:39:38 PM »
This thread is still going? Can't believe you were honestly interested in Joey Lawrence. You should be ashamed of yourself.

" I want to talk to getbig about him but I don't know what to say" "I'll ask if they think he's natural as if it's a valid question anyone gives a fuck about"

Not even the out of the closet gays here are gay enough to start this thread.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 06:43:02 PM »
This thread is still going? Can't believe you were honestly interested in Joey Lawrence. You should be ashamed of yourself.

" I want to talk to getbig about him but I don't know what to say" "I'll ask if they think he's natural as if it's a valid question anyone gives a fuck about"

Not even the out of the closet gays here are gay enough to start this thread.
There you go again with the gay shit,,, clearly this thread got some interest so why don't you hoop your forehead
a

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2013, 07:45:40 PM »
Whoooaaaa !

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2013, 03:58:53 AM »
clearly your homophobic. You came into this thread with all your gay talk.   closet fag??

What your doing here is called projection. Your guilt over wanting to suck off men... And more specifically Joey Lawrence (you freak), is making you project.

Since your slow think of it like this:

I know you are but what am I?
$

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 05:34:33 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 06:09:16 AM »
I think joey lawrence is natural now and has been for along time but no he was not always 100% natural around 97-98 Joey was def doing testosterone injections maybe even more then just testosterone injections. especially if you saw him in person at the time. No way in hell he was natural when i saw him in I believe 97-98. he has done at least one cycle because he was def on cvycle when I saw him. I could see the androgens running through his muscles, whatever he was on it was a clean cycle. My guess mainly a basic human grade Testosterone cycle with maybe a little anavar or possibly a small dose of anadrol. The protein synthesis was not from creatine that was def AAS working and pushing protein and water to his muscles. I am sure if you ever asked him he would lie but guys like me can spot a user very easily.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2013, 06:17:37 AM »
I think joey lawrence is natural now and has been for along time but no he was not always 100% natural around 97-98 Joey was def doing testosterone injections maybe even more then just testosterone injections. especially if you saw him in person at the time. No way in hell he was natural when i saw him in I believe 97-98. he has done at least one cycle because he was def on cvycle when I saw him. I could see the androgens running through his muscles, whatever he was on it was a clean cycle. My guess mainly a basic human grade Testosterone cycle with maybe a little anavar or possibly a small dose of anadrol. The protein synthesis was not from creatine that was def AAS working and pushing protein and water to his muscles. I am sure if you ever asked him he would lie but guys like me can spot a user very easily.

hahahhahah you guys are nuts

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2013, 06:30:06 AM »
hahahhahah you guys are nuts

No not nutts.The guy has done a cycle or two back in the day. I don't think he touches anything anymore but def ran a mild cycle back in the day.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2013, 07:39:31 AM »
Strikes me as a huge bottom tit.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »
yah hes the kind of guy,where, after you shake his hand, you better check the hand to see if all the fingers and maybe wedding rings are still there
n

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 09:04:36 AM »
yah hes the kind of guy,where, after you shake his hand, you better check the hand to see if all the fingers and maybe wedding rings are still there
lol
a