Author Topic: Bulking and getting ripped at the same time possible?  (Read 1672 times)

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Bulking and getting ripped at the same time possible?
« on: January 06, 2006, 10:09:41 AM »
People say that you must first bulk up first (meaning putting on muscle and fat at the same time for mostof us) and then diet down to to see what you are left with...but I ask is it possible to gain muscle yet at the same time while losing bodyfat?  When dieting you assume you must restrict your calories and/or increase cardio.  For most that means some sacrifice in size/strength if the goal is to get shredded.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Bulking and getting ripped at the same time possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 10:24:32 AM »
It's certainly possible, but it will be a very inefficient and long process, especially if you're training natural.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 10:25:12 AM »
ONLY if you are satisfied with EXTREMELY slow muscular gains (if at all) or if coming back from a long lay off.....or if you are chemically enhanced

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 11:55:49 AM »
Bro i was trying to do that for along time, and found gains slow, iv only just recently decided that 3/4lbs of fat for 8/9/10 lbs of muscle is def worth it.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 01:21:07 PM »
Bro i was trying to do that for along time, and found gains slow, iv only just recently decided that 3/4lbs of fat for 8/9/10 lbs of muscle is def worth it.

davie

8/9/10 lbs of muscle??

If your clean, it would take over a year to put that much LEAN muscle tissue on.
W

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 01:26:59 PM »
i never said in a year or less, i meant t that to put on 8/9/10 lbs of lean mass it worth it for 3/4 lbs fat aswell instead of doubling the time it takes to put on that muscle just so u put on no fat.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah