Author Topic: Comets brought the plague  (Read 9572 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Comets brought the plague
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:22:29 AM »
The rats story is a lie. Comets have been harbingers of doom.  There was  a comet 666 years ago (not a coincidence) in 1347 that's around the time the black plague started. It wasn't rats.  If you look at radiation poisoning and plague symptoms, they're the same. The Bible also states this would happen. They know this will happen but only plan for themselves and those they have a need for. Anyway, That's the truth about comets, they're not dirty snowballs. That's a lie. 

Research inquiries about The Black Death. and places preparing for a rise of the black death.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Comets brought the plague
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:24:53 AM »
Wiggs 2010: Smart guy.
Wiggs 2013: Smart internet conspiracy guy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:08 AM »
There does seem to be a spike in the Krokodil / Zombie apocalypse/plague coinciding with Comet ISON.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
The rats story is a lie. Comets have been harbingers of doom.  There was  a comet 666 years ago (not a coincidence) in 1347 that's around the time the black plague started. It wasn't rats.  If you look at radiation poisoning and plague symptoms, they're the same. The Bible also states this would happen. They know this will happen but only plan for themselves and those they have a need for. Anyway, That's the truth about comets, they're not dirty snowballs. That's a lie. 

Research inquiries about The Black Death. and places preparing for a rise of the black death.

Do you have proof of this, or are you just speculating, based on information you have received from the internet?  Or do you have a direct path of communication with a higher power?  I only ask this, because after what you said about Comet ISON (we all know how that turned out), I have a hard time accepting anything you say regarding comets.   ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 11:32:14 AM »
wiggs

why is the electricity still working

im starting to think you are trolling
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »

So the Bible is a future predictor?  Can it tell me who's going to win the SuperBowl this year.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 11:34:18 AM »
Wiggs you are entertaining as hell.

Batshit crazy but entertaining.
$

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 11:35:25 AM »
Why do comets have to bring all kinds of nasty stuff? Why are the conspiracy theorists so negative all the time?

Why can't they come up with some comet that will fly by my house and drop off Jennifer Garner. Or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »
Why do comets have to bring all kinds of nasty stuff? Why are the conspiracy theorists so negative all the time?

Why can't they come up with some comet that will fly by my house and drop off Jennifer Garner. Or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

What's funny is the atmosphere would burn up any shit that lived on the comet.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 11:39:00 AM »
Do you have proof of this, or are you just speculating, based on information you have received from the internet?  Or do you have a direct path of communication with a higher power?  I only ask this, because after what you said about Comet ISON (we all know how that turned out), I have a hard time accepting anything you say regarding comets.   ???

I love your posts Twaddle. Always so serious and forcing me to think. I still believe comet Ison is dead my friend. As crazy as it sounds, (But I have been right on this before) It's still there. Second, this comet has brought doom and gloom on a cycle. Big Wiggs people know this. They'll blame it on Fukishima or some shit. Anyway, Ison is not dead. I'll concede Ison is dead if nothing happens between now and the middle of January. I know you'll want links to reputable sites about Ison still being alive. Ok, if I remember to get them, I'll bring them back here. But they know comets bring doom. Comets bring plagues.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »
  A smart person is always ready for the end.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 11:42:15 AM »
Wiggs you are entertaining as hell.

Batshit crazy but entertaining.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I expect the information that I have to not sound sane. This is how asleep everyone has been. We've been in the matrix of bullshit and lies and now doom is coming. The people in the end times will need a good Hebrew like me. That's why I've been awakened.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 11:42:24 AM »
What's funny is the atmosphere would burn up any shit that lived on the comet.

Your taxing my gig hardcore, cruster.

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 11:44:14 AM »

We expose the truths of this wicked world. And the truths aren't pretty my friend.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 11:49:24 AM »
The iceman let rats eat people.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:51:03 AM »
Thanks man. I appreciate that. I expect the information that I have to not sound sane. This is how asleep everyone has been. We've been in the matrix of bullshit and lies and now doom is coming. The people in the end times will need a good Hebrew like me. That's why I've been awakened.

I have a different CT on human ailments. Once companies began to profit from illness, it opened the door for causing it. Ever wonder how it seems like everyone gets the same illness all at once? A stomach virus going around? Co-workers then someone in your family, then someone else says the same thing.

I believe they spread shit to sell the remedy. So sometimes they get away from them. Everyone thinks war will be the end of humanity. I disagree... I believe us messing with germs in the name of research ( and one gets away from us accidentally or on purpose ) will be the real end.
$

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 11:52:43 AM »
  A smart person is always ready for the end.

if it's the end it doesn't make a difference if you are ready or not, outcome is the same.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »

Pretty much every year I can remember has been "the end times," for decades now. What's the hold up?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 12:00:39 PM »
I love your posts Twaddle. Always so serious and forcing me to think. I still believe comet Ison is dead my friend. As crazy as it sounds, (But I have been right on this before) It's still there. Second, this comet has brought doom and gloom on a cycle. Big Wiggs people know this. They'll blame it on Fukishima or some shit. Anyway, Ison is not dead. I'll concede Ison is dead if nothing happens between now and the middle of January. I know you'll want links to reputable sites about Ison still being alive. Ok, if I remember to get them, I'll bring them back here. But they know comets bring doom. Comets bring plagues.

Well, since geiger counters and rad pagers are very common these days, we should know for sure if it's the comet or not.  There should be no dispute from anyone.  When will the next comet make it's pass past earth, and when can we expect the fallout to begin?  I'm assuming you're getting your information on black plague from the same sites you're getting your ISON information?  If so, have you ever considered that maybe these sources are incredibly wrong, and are spouting misinformations?  You yourself said ISON is dead.  If nothing happens between now and the end of January, will you consider the fact that maybe the sites you're looking at are full of shit?   :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 12:04:15 PM »
i saw wiggs riding a bike yesterday

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 12:28:17 PM »

We expose the truths of this wicked world. And the truths aren't pretty my friend.

How about a comet that lies to me, and drops off gold coins on its way over my house? I don't always need the truth...sometimes just a happy bedtime fairy tale will do.

I just gotta think there's a market niche out there for happy conspiracy theories. I get the big market is scary stuff, but if you want to sell, you've got to try to offer a differentiated product to each distinct market segment.

Anways, food for thought for you conspiracy managers.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
How about a comet that lies to me, and drops off gold coins on its way over my house? I don't always need the truth...sometimes just a happy bedtime fairy tale will do.

I just gotta think there's a market niche out there for happy conspiracy theories. I get the big market is scary stuff, but if you want to sell, you've got to try to offer a differentiated product to each distinct market segment.

Anways, food for thought for you conspiracy managers.

Ha.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
i saw wiggs riding a bike yesterday
It probably just looked like him but it was Junior Miller.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 02:33:14 PM »
If you look at radiation poisoning and plague symptoms, they're the same.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 05:02:15 PM »
Rats and the mongol hoards.