Author Topic: Paul Demayo...  (Read 17599 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Paul Demayo...
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2006, 03:40:17 PM »
No one is bustin his balls you cock pirate... I knew the guy and it sucks he passed away...

Did you know him

ok then
88... you lived in Malden?  What part?

body88

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2006, 04:00:47 PM »
By the Lindon projects

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »
By the Lindon projects
ahhhhh, Laura was from the Forestdale area, by Melrose.

body88

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2006, 04:46:47 PM »
No shit! I lived out in malden for awhile still have alot of ties out there. My girlfriend is actually from malden. To bad you guys moved out to Florida...I did my cardio on the Charles today.... We could have went for a group run :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
No shit! I lived out in malden for awhile still have alot of ties out there. My girlfriend is actually from malden. To bad you guys moved out to Florida...I did my cardio on the Charles today.... We could have went for a group run :-\
lol

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 07:51:53 PM »
this is very true, but damn the guy's dead, take it easy!!!  like the ramblin freak would say "mourn the man, not the bodybuilder"...  RIP Paul
I mourned the man, Mike.  He called me several times from state prison to explain why he had fired his gun into the air.  (I was working for Sports Illustrated at the time, but couldn't bring myself to broadcast his story.)  He wanted his girlfriend to stop the car, he said, to turn around and come back home.  He expressed his hurt with a gun, and didn't understand why his neighbors and girlfriend prosecuted him.  He saw himself as harmless...but struggling with the loss of love.  And heroin brought him peace.