Author Topic: Paul Walker's garage (video)  (Read 3989 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: Paul Walker's garage (video)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »
sick collection
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 12:49:08 PM »
Seriously, how much was this guy worth? That garage alone is worth tens of millions, at least.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 12:49:32 PM »
Seriously, how much was this guy worth? That garage alone is worth tens of millions, at least.

beats me. He must have been quite rich.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 12:55:39 PM »
I feel kind of bad for how the dude died.  What a life he must have lived.  All that dough, handsome, famous, and didnt seem like a total douche based on the engagement ring story.  He must have been drowning in va-heena's.  That dude's genitals and fingers must have reeked like a fish market.   :o
I would gladly die in a burning wreck if I could live life for 1 year with all the blessings Walker had.  Mostly the looks and money. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 12:57:21 PM »
beats me. He must have been quite rich.

Just Googled it. Website said he was worth $45 million, but that is a billionaire's car collection. Doesn't make sense, unless I'm overestimating the value of his cars.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »
so who will get his car collection now?

like I give a fuck about him  ;D

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 12:59:46 PM »
met paul several times at car shows and race tracks in florida.  super chill guy and def not a douche bag type fella
always gave back was a huge animal lover   great guy he was a family man,   no lies no bs  just called it how he saw it yet never mean or condescending
a

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 01:03:24 PM »
Just Googled it. Website said he was worth $45 million, but that is a billionaire's car collection. Doesn't make sense, unless I'm overestimating the value of his cars.
theres only a hand full of top end cars there and paul; drove every one of his cars so they weren't top collectors.   average car there was 100g tops  times 50 cars  5 million in cars.  not too a billionaires collections
a

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 01:05:32 PM »
Forbes had his networth list at $51 million at time of death

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06:04 PM »
theres only a hand full of top end cars there and paul; drove every one of his cars so they weren't top collectors.   average car there was 100g tops  times 50 cars  5 million in cars.  not too a billionaires collections

Ok, I'm certainly no Parker when it comes to cars.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »

this x2

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »

This is accurate , I saw this video a while ago , didn't know they were his. Lots of cool cars but nothing exceptional. And contrary to Matt's statement Ralph Lauren has a single car in his collection that cost more than that entire collection , Herb Chambers is another heavy hitter when it comes to collections.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
Dude definitely had some cool cars.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 01:33:14 PM »
LOL, all those cars and he dies as the passenger.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 01:36:15 PM »
LOL, all those cars and he dies as the passenger.
not funny bro
a

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 01:39:01 PM »
Actually guys those are NOT all his personal cars....he co-owned the shop (Always Evolving) with the guy that was driving the car that killed him..some of those cars are actually the customers cars that they stored there or were owned by Paul Walker or Roger Rodas. Only about 15 of those are confirmed HIS. All of them Always Evolving has worked on or built...thats why they were IN the video..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 01:40:16 PM »
not funny bro

It actually is.  It's pure Irony.  Shakespear wrote plays on shit like this.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 01:45:42 PM »
It actually is.  It's pure Irony.  Shakespear wrote plays on shit like this.
yeah alright you got me there
a

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
Actually guys those are NOT all his personal cars....he co-owned the shop (Always Evolving) with the guy that was driving the car that killed him..some of those cars are actually the customers cars that they stored there or were owned by Paul Walker or Roger Rodas. Only about 15 of those are confirmed HIS. All of them Always Evolving has worked on or built...thats why they were IN the video..

ONLY?  I have 1 confirmed.  Barely.   :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 05:45:07 PM »

Correct but it was also a dealership and he sold any if all cars if interested

He personally loves Porsches, and Japanese cars, not so much American muscle but loves cars overall

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »

Yeah, no way many of those cars were his.  The batteries would go dead, the tires would get flat spots, and so on.

Besides most of those cars were shitty, tuned up mustangs.  Looked like a 16-year old billionaire's garage

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 06:03:38 PM »
Yeah, no way many of those cars were his.  The batteries would go dead, the tires would get flat spots, and so on.

Besides most of those cars were shitty, tuned up mustangs.  Looked like a 16-year old billionaire's garage
you know nothing of cars....flat spots..... dead batteries... not in a climate controlled garage with full time mechanics  50 cars would be an easy rotation.  Each car could be driven once per week.     
a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
This is accurate , I saw this video a while ago , didn't know they were his. Lots of cool cars but nothing exceptional. And contrary to Matt's statement Ralph Lauren has a single car in his collection that cost more than that entire collection , Herb Chambers is another heavy hitter when it comes to collections.

I never understood people who buy just all the high end cars and call themselves "car enthusiasts" anyone with money can buy Ferraris, lambos, rolls, bugattis

Paul was a serious car enthusiast cause he works on them , drives them on the track , same with jay leno in some ways, these guys KNOW their cars, kind of like a Parker but Parker has no money to even buy a 328 bmw  :D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 08:29:48 PM »
probably first car was a mustang... seems like he loved  mustangs
real men= no rubbers