Author Topic: Paul Walker's garage (video)  (Read 3996 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Paul Walker's garage (video)
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 10:03:59 PM »
goes to show ya can't take it with ya.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 05:02:47 AM »
I barely use one car, no less 20.  So he basically played himself on screen.  I don't think Vin Diesel will ever get his 10 second car. :P
I liked Paul Walker...but when I heard his girl was half his age, he became my idol.
N

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 05:04:16 AM »
Correct but it was also a dealership and he sold any if all cars if interested

He personally loves Porsches, and Japanese cars, not so much American muscle but loves cars overall

Paul was an avid member of the Toyota Supra community, owned a couple of TT Supra's, the main moderator of Supraforums (where i have been a member for 11 years) and many of the guys in that community of enthusiast have confirmed that very few of those cars were titled to PAUL...many of these people have turned wrenches for them at that "shop" yes they did "sell" cars but no tuning/modding was more of what that shop does. This has been known for many years by all of us in the Toyota Supra scene...the white TT Supra in the video is Pauls and it has (as of last year) 23k original miles its a 97 TT...the 2jz TT engine in the Supra is known as the "japanese 350" its by far the strongest japanese engine ever produced and the STOCK BLOCK record on the dyno is 817 whp with the head never coming off the car. I like all fast cars but there is just something about a BIG single turbo supra, they can make crazy power for an inline 6 and be VERY dependable daily drivers even at high HP levels...