Author Topic: Yummy  (Read 5011 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Yummy
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2006, 08:12:34 PM »
No not at all.  I always wondered why and how anyone and just about everyone has no probelm coming up to me and say something.  I have always had a knack to talk to people and vice versa.  I mean I literally have girls tell me some shit they have never told their parents or husbands or anyone.  I remember the first time meeting Cory Everson.  The next day someone asked me if at one time we were boyfriend and girlfriend.  Isaid I just met her last night and they couldn't beleve it.  I mean the physical things we did and the way we acted to each other it really looked like we were once together.  That happens all the time.  I guess it's a good thing.  I have been told by some it's because I smile all the time no matter how bad things are going.  I am very positive and hate negative people around me.  The funny thing is my oldest daughter is exactly the same way.  Everyone just tells me how they love her.  I always told my friends sometimes I thought it might not be agood thing that people always remember me or they kike me cause I could never commit a crime cause it would be easy to tell the cops who I am.  Oh well.  ANother thing is the friend thing.  I do keep my friends for life.  I literally will not be in touch with someone for years and all f a sudden call them and it's like we just had lunch yesterday.  Perfect example ismy friend I called last month after not talking to him for over 10 years.  He is a director (Knotts Landing, Flacon Crest allot more) who is a good friend and who got me on both those shows.  I called him and it was like we just talked.  So I guess it's a good thing.  I have always been told told  my face is nice and friendly.  It's just my body that is so big.