Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 38217 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2006, 01:15:09 PM »
I DIDNT PUT ON A NOTICIBLE AMOUNT A FAT THOUGH, UNLIKE 240.

You carry 68 pounds of fat on your body.  But nothing noticable.  ::)

Here is 5 pounds of fat. You carry almost 14 of these babies on your frame. Good work!

charlie di meola

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »
You say you didn’t get fat…
You are currently carrying 55 pounds of EXTRA FAT(290 minus 235 contest weight).
You don’t consider an extra 55 pounds of fat to be a problem?
Assuming a 5% contest BF% (still 13 pounds of fat), that means you currently carry 68 (13 + 55 pounds) of fat.
You are, right now, 290 pounds at 23.4% bodyfat.
You have been mathematically owned, XS.
that is absolute worst case based on what he said.

could also look at it this way:
excess weight = 290 - 250 = 40 (some of this will be water which you neglected)
5%bf @ 250 = 12,5
and lets say 10 out of those 40 pounds are water (i have no idea how much water guys really drop before a contests so im just guessing). 42,5 (30+12,5) pounds of fat at 290 pounds isnt all that bad (approx 14,5% bf).

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2006, 01:54:12 PM »
i just want to see a damn picture...he said he has one so lets see it

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »

You say you didn’t get fat…

You are currently carrying 55 pounds of EXTRA FAT(290 minus 235 contest weight).

You don’t consider an extra 55 pounds of fat to be a problem?

Assuming a 5% contest BF% (still 13 pounds of fat), that means you currently carry 68 (13 + 55 pounds) of fat.

You are, right now, 290 pounds at 23.4% bodyfat.

You have been mathematically owned, XS.

YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT 240..... ASSUMING I DIDNT LOSE ANY FUCKING MUSCLE OR WATER WHEN DIETING DOWN YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2006, 02:43:28 PM »
I gained 70 lbs in 14 months once, but it was the first 14 months I really lifted.  I went from about 160 to about 230 and my bodyfat had to be lower than 13%.  So yes, it is possible to gain a lot of muscle relatively quick but I could only see this happening for someone who has never lifted and is under 23 or so.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »
I gained 70 lbs in 14 months once, but it was the first 14 months I really lifted.  I went from about 160 to about 230 and my bodyfat had to be lower than 13%.  So yes, it is possible to gain a lot of muscle relatively quick but I could only see this happening for someone who has never lifted and is under 23 or so.
WELL ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM ANOTHER GUY WITH SOME DECENT GENETICS. 

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION, THE FIRST 6-8 MONTHS WHEN I GAINED 50LBS, WAS  FROM ONLY TRAINING UPPERBODY.  THEN I ADDED IN LOWERBODY AND PUT ON ANOTHER 25LBS IN THE NEXT 4 MONTHS OR SO.  I BELIVE THATS THE TIMELINE.

GMCtrk

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2006, 02:54:10 PM »
according to Blood and Guts Dorian Yates gained 70lbs of muscle in 13 years of training. This was prior to the 96 olympia. So basically this tool is saying he gained more muscle in 1 year naturally than Yates did in 13 years. Damn good genetics you got there XL huh ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2006, 02:56:55 PM »
bodymass and lean musclemass are two different things.
Z

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2006, 03:00:42 PM »
according to Blood and Guts Dorian Yates gained 70lbs of muscle in 13 years of training. This was prior to the 96 olympia. So basically this tool is saying he gained more muscle in 1 year naturally than Yates did in 13 years. Damn good genetics you got there XL huh ::)
YOU'RE AN IDIOT.  YOURE MAKING IT LIKE I WAS THE SIZE OF YATES AFTER A YEAR OF TRAINING NATURALLY? HAHAHA, WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE, IM NOWHERE NEAR HIS SIZE EVEN NOW FYI YOU CUNT, MAYBE WITH ANOTHER 50LBS OF MUSCLE I WOULD BE, I GOT UP TO AN OFFSEASON 215LBS AT 6 FEET TALL AFTER A YEAR OF TRAINING WOW  I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS SO AMAZING :o :o :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »

Oh

My

God.

Double XL is the next Mr Olympia.

GMCtrk

« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2006, 03:02:34 PM »
YOU'RE AN IDIOT.  YOURE MAKING IT LIKE I WAS THE SIZE OF YATES AFTER A YEAR OF TRAINING NATURALLY? HAHAHA, WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE, IM NOWHERE NEAR HIS SIZE EVEN NOW FYI YOU CUNT, MAYBE WITH ANOTHER 50LBS OF MUSCLE I WOULD BE, I GOT UP TO AN OFFSEASON 215LBS AT 6 FEET TALL AFTER A YEAR OF TRAINING WOW  I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS SO AMAZING :o :o :o

kill yourself now

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2006, 03:05:27 PM »
kill yourself now
HAHA OK GMCTRK, WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2006, 03:06:32 PM »
Oh

My

God.

Double XL is the next Mr Olympia.

WITH ANOTHER 40-50LBS OF MUSCLE ON MY FRAME THAT MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY!!

GMCtrk

« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2006, 03:07:21 PM »
WITH ANOTHER 40-50LBS OF MUSCLE ON MY FRAME THAT MIGHT BE A POSSIBILITY!!

that's less than 1 year of natural training for you :o

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2006, 03:10:03 PM »
that's less than 1 year of natural training for you :o
YES.  BECAUSE AFTER 8 + YEARS OF NATURAL AND CHEMICALLY ENHANCED TRAINING WE ALL GAIN THAT KIND OF WEIGHT IN A YEAR.

GMCtrk

« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »
YES.  BECAUSE AFTER 8 + YEARS OF NATURAL AND CHEMICALLY ENHANCED TRAINING WE ALL GAIN THAT KIND OF WEIGHT IN A YEAR.

That doesn't apply to you. You have better genetics than Mr. olympia dorian yates

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2006, 03:13:18 PM »
That doesn't apply to you. You have better genetics than Mr. olympia dorian yates
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?  AT MY AGE YATES WAS BIGGER THAN ME AND WAS WINNING MR OLYMPIAS, HOW DO I HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN HIM?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2006, 03:15:30 PM »
ALTHOUGH, IVE NEVER USED GH AND DONT USE ANYWHERE NEAR THE DOSES OF GEAR THAT YATES DID.

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2006, 03:18:55 PM »
If Dorian could of packed on 60lbs of Muscle a year starting after his first Olympia, he would have weighed over 600 lbs by the time of his last one.

That would have been quite a sight...

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »
I believe him...I gained 65 pds my first year of training...now im sitting at 275 and lean...I know most of you guys got the short end of the gene pool..but hey...dont hate on the genetic freaks because your small 8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »
What the big deal,if I weighed almost 300lbs and had the best genetics this side of Big Ron,I'm sure I wouldn't have any pictures either.BULLSHIT!Face it your some 175lb tool,living some chatroom persona.CUT OUT THE CAPLOCKS TOO U HOMOXL.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2006, 03:58:35 PM »
I believe him...I gained 65 pds my first year of training...now im sitting at 275 and lean...I know most of you guys got the short end of the gene pool..but hey...dont hate on the genetic freaks because your small 8)
GOOD GAINS BRUTHA!  SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE DOWNRIGHT SHITTY GENETICS FOR BUILDING MUSCLE, SO IT'S HARD FOR THEM TO BELIVE THAT SOME PEOPLE PUT ON MUSCLE QUITE EASILY, IT'S TOO BITTER A PILL FOR THEM TO SWALLOW.   PEOPLE LIKE 240 WHO TRAINED SINCE THEY WERE 16 TILL 29, 13 YEARS, AND YET, LOOK LIKE THEYVE NEVER PICKED UP A WEIGHT IN THEIR LIFE, YET PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME WHO TRAIN A YEAR OR SO AND LOOK LIKE A BODYBUILDER,  IT'S A NORMAL REACTION FOR SOMEONE LIKE 240 OR OTHER GUYS ON HERE WITH BAD GENETICS TO FIND SUCH CLAIMS OF MUSCLE GAINS TO BE UNFATHOMABLE,  AND THEY BASE THIS ON THE FACT THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR DID, COULD NEVER MAKE SUCH GAINS DUE TO BAD MUSCLEBUILDING GENETICS.

meatmonkey

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »

I gained 45lbs in my first year of training.  I am only 5'6", so at 6' like XL is thats not tough to do at all.  Also growth of bone, skin, and organs occurs in the teenage years.  Plus the addition of new muscle brings more water, and more fat...40-80lbs is certainly attainable.  Another example is a good friend of mine, he was 140lbs as a senior in high school at 6'2",  and at the end of his freshman year in college he was 205 and verrrrrrry lean.  Now 5 years later he is 230.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2006, 04:00:17 PM »
What the big deal,if I weighed almost 300lbs and had the best genetics this side of Big Ron,I'm sure I wouldn't have any pictures either.BULLSHIT!Face it your some 175lb tool,living some chatroom persona.CUT OUT THE CAPLOCKS TOO U HOMOXL.
SPARE ME YOU CLOWN, IM SORRY THAT YOU HAVE BAD GENETICS, I REALLY AM, BUT WHATS THE POINT IN TAKING YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT ON ME?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »
I gained 45lbs in my first year of training.  I am only 5'6", so at 6' like XL is thats not tough to do at all.  Also growth of bone, skin, and organs occurs in the teenage years.  Plus the addition of new muscle brings more water, and more fat...40-80lbs is certainly attainable.  Another example is a good friend of mine, he was 140lbs as a senior in high school at 6'2",  and at the end of his freshman year in college he was 205 and verrrrrrry lean.  Now 5 years later he is 230.

ONCE AGAIN, GLAD TO HEAR FROM ANOTHER BRUTHA IN IRON WITH SOME DECENT MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRUTHA!