Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 37940 times)

meatmonkey

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #150 on: January 07, 2006, 04:04:31 PM »
ONCE AGAIN, GLAD TO HEAR FROM ANOTHER BRUTHA IN IRON WITH SOME DECENT MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRUTHA!   

Keep fightin the good fight, XL

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: January 07, 2006, 04:05:31 PM »
im 5'8 bro...why does everyone think people are small if there not as big as Ronnie Coleman?  Im freaggin huge bro...ive never walked into a gym were I didnt draw a crowd of people asking me for training advice...i cant help it that I am a genetic freak!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2006, 04:07:44 PM »
Keep fightin the good fight, XL
WILL DO BRUTHA! 
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »
Actually I have awesome genetics clown so I have need for juice.I'm 225-230 ripped.Is there a reason to be 300 lbs, if u really are.If u asked 1000 women whose body was better,1000 would say me.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2006, 04:14:57 PM »
I believe DoubleXL and the others that say they packed on 60-80lbs in a 1-1.5 yrs of training....one summer in college (approx 5.5 months) I added 25lbs of lean muscle with serious training, diet and minor supplementation.   Some people are genetically predisposed to puttin on size, others have superhuman genetics that allow them to put on massive size, maintain a low bf % (<10%) and have an ideal X-frame for bb.....I currently weigh 295 lbs and I'm built like a powerlifter....just thick with decent shape and moderate bodyfat.....I'm no mesomorphic, x-framed bb with a genetic 6-pack since age 9....I'm a thick endomorph that can put on muscle just as quickly as bf and I have to eat clean year-round just to be considered "not fat" in the non-bb community.....it's cool and it sucks and that's it.

MOS

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2006, 04:16:02 PM »
Actually I have awesome genetics clown so I have need for juice.I'm 225-230 ripped.Is there a reason to be 300 lbs, if u really are.If u asked 1000 women whose body was better,1000 would say me.
ahaha...230 ripped natural...im calling bullshit you fag....you probably weigh like 130 and still live with your parents....girls dont like little bitches like you...its like looking in the mirror for them...haha

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2006, 04:16:16 PM »
HEY FREAKBB AND MEAT MONKEY, YOU GUYS HAVE TO POST PICS, YOU GUYS MUST BE THE BEST BODYBUILDERS EVER, THE NEXT MR OLYMPIAS RIGHT HERE, DORIAN YATES GAINED 70LBS OF MUSCLE AFTER 13 YEARS OF TRAINING SO ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SAY YOU HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN 6 MR OLYMIA DORIAN YATES?  YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST GENETICS THIS SIDE OF COLEMAN AND YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF AND POSE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR TAKE A PIC AND POST IT?  IM CALLING BULLSHIT. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »
HEY FREAKBB AND MEAT MONKEY, YOU GUYS HAVE TO POST PICS, YOU GUYS MUST BE THE BEST BODYBUILDERS EVER, THE NEXT MR OLYMPIAS RIGHT HERE, DORIAN YATES GAINED 70LBS OF MUSCLE AFTER 13 YEARS OF TRAINING SO ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SAY YOU HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN 6 MR OLYMIA DORIAN YATES?  YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST GENETICS THIS SIDE OF COLEMAN AND YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF AND POSE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR TAKE A PIC AND POST IT?  IM CALLING BULLSHIT. 

Kettle, this is Pot...

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2006, 04:18:03 PM »
I believe DoubleXL and the others that say they packed on 60-80lbs in a 1-1.5 yrs of training....one summer in college (approx 5.5 months) I added 25lbs of lean muscle with serious training, diet and minor supplementation.   Some people are genetically predisposed to puttin on size, others have superhuman genetics that allow them to put on massive size, maintain a low bf % (<10%) and have an ideal X-frame for bb.....I currently weigh 295 lbs and I'm built like a powerlifter....just thick with decent shape and moderate bodyfat.....I'm no mesomorphic, x-framed bb with a genetic 6-pack since age 9....I'm a thick endomorph that can put on muscle just as quickly as bf and I have to eat clean year-round just to be considered "not fat" in the non-bb community.....it's cool and it sucks and that's it.

MOS
GOOD POST MAN OF STEEL, I GUESS MORE PEOPLE HERE HAVE DECENT GENETICS FOR BUILDING MUSCLE THAN I THOUGHT, KEEP IT UP BRUTHA!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »
HEY FREAKBB AND MEAT MONKEY, YOU GUYS HAVE TO POST PICS, YOU GUYS MUST BE THE BEST BODYBUILDERS EVER, THE NEXT MR OLYMPIAS RIGHT HERE, DORIAN YATES GAINED 70LBS OF MUSCLE AFTER 13 YEARS OF TRAINING SO ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SAY YOU HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN 6 MR OLYMIA DORIAN YATES? YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST GENETICS THIS SIDE OF COLEMAN AND YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF AND POSE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR TAKE A PIC AND POST IT? IM CALLING BULLSHIT.
you need some jerkin material?

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »
Anybody who think steroids take away from bodybuilding is a moron. Just look at the numbers of people who go to natural shows compared to those who go to shows where the athletes take steroids.

Who wants to go see a guy that is as big as themself anyway? To someone who doesn't train, the natural competitor may look big, but not to those who have been training for years.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2006, 04:23:48 PM »
GOOD POST MAN OF STEEL, I GUESS MORE PEOPLE HERE HAVE DECENT GENETICS FOR BUILDING MUSCLE THAN I THOUGHT, KEEP IT UP BRUTHA!

In terms of bb I'm fat....in terms of non-bb's I'm not fat.....in terms of bb I'm big, but not huge.....in term of non-bb's I'm huge......I'm the guy you see in the gym all the time and think, "damn that dude's big."  Then you see a pro or national bb next to me and you think, "oh, he's not as big as I thought."  I weigh more than the bb, I push more weight than the bb, but the bb has such amazing shape, is tan and much leaner (hence the illusion created by bb....220 can look bigger than 320) that he looks bigger and better than me....it'll always be that way and there not much I can do about it.

MOS

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2006, 04:32:27 PM »
Your calling bullshit?Ok,275 lbs lean.Your a fukin joke, a circus freak for people to wisper at, a typical meathead.And women LOVE my body bro.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2006, 04:32:53 PM »
That's what so f'kn stupid about Getbig.....any pics posted or claims made better represent bodybuilding perfection.  You claim you gained 30lbs in 1 year, those pounds better be lean mass with not an oz. of bf mixed in.....if you also gained bf with your muscle you're crap and you claims completely negated.  If you post a pic that pic better be damn near physical bb perfection; granted, that ideal of perfection will only be shared by 70% of the board....the other 30% will trash any pic posted....it's a board full of bullshitters that occassionally walk the walk, but always talk the talk ......that's why out of 1000 members (or whatever teh fuck the member count is) only 30 post pics....f'kn retarded if you ask me.   Why won't I post a pic on Getbig?  Duh, got a enough shit in my life.  I don't need to read 200 posts, 197 of which tell me I look like shit and the other 3 tellin me, "good gains bro, keep up the good work!"

MOS

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2006, 04:39:56 PM »
I cant post a pic because ill have too many of you fags trollin around asking me if I do gay for pay...i dont need a bunch of muscle worshippers asking to empty my coin purse...fags

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2006, 05:11:28 PM »
I cant post a pic because ill have too many of you fags trollin around asking me if I do gay for pay...i dont need a bunch of muscle worshippers asking to empty my coin purse...fags
and i'm sure you turn them all down right, "freakBB", hahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »
It's not hard to believe that he's 290lbs, because at 6 5" that's a very big frame.  No one can have any idea how muscular he looks though.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2006, 05:58:26 PM »
It's not hard to believe that he's 290lbs, because at 6 5" that's a very big frame.  No one can have any idea how muscular he looks though.
6 FEET TALL, NOT 6 5, I LOOK...WELL... LIKE A BODYBUILDER.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2006, 06:00:06 PM »
6 FEET TALL, NOT 6 5, I LOOK...WELL... LIKE A BODYBUILDER.

Really?  that's very heavy for the height then.

What is your company, by the way?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2006, 06:05:45 PM »
I CO OWN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #170 on: January 07, 2006, 06:08:51 PM »
1200 a week isn't even close to 100g though.

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #171 on: January 07, 2006, 06:13:03 PM »

Yep, I'm 6'4" and around 106kgs ATM. I don't look really big, but you could tell I train. I aim to get up to around 120kgs, which for my height is pretty good, but not stupidly big.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: January 07, 2006, 06:15:08 PM »
1200 a week isn't even close to 100g though.
NO, ITS NOT, $1200 A WEEK IS WHAT I PAY MYSELF, I COULD PAY MYSELF ALOT MORE IF I WANTED, I PUT THE MAJORITY OF PROFITS INTO MY COMPANY TO MAKE IT GROW, EQUIPTMENT, MORE LABORERS, ADVERTISING ETC.  THE MORE SUCCESFUL I GET, THE MORE ILL PAY MYSELF.  FOR NOW ITS ALL ABOUT GROWING WHAT I DO HAVE.

dan20

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: January 07, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
just got in ... what'd I miss?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: January 07, 2006, 06:31:24 PM »
just got in ... what'd I miss?
240, "DIVISION" AND KNNY187 GOT OWNED.