Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 37936 times)

Big_D

• Getbig IV
  • CockDees without the drugs!
Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« on: January 06, 2006, 05:55:54 PM »
.......you decide that you wanted to juice?

Were you ever worried about your health?

What finally pushed you over the edge?

I'm really just curious, not hating.
Dont hate playa

Beyond Genetics

Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 06:00:32 PM »

I am still worried about my health, mainly because of cholesterol though,,,  steroids lower your good cholesterol and eating 6,000 calories a day tends to add a lot of bad...   Other than that, given that I rarely do orals, I doubt there's much more to worry about.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 06:07:56 PM »

When I was still in the military and realized that no matter how good my nutrition was, I would have a hard time getting stronger with all the running we did.  I made a conscious decision to research it and look in to it so when I got out I could turn to the "Dark Side".

Not yet, but cardiovascular issues are foremost on my mind.......hypertension and cholesterol which both are elevated by AAS use. 

Nothing pushed me over the edge, it was just a thought out, calculated decision.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 06:47:21 PM »
I like juice , mainly apple or orange, dont like none of that sour tasting fruits though !!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 06:50:06 PM »
I like juice , mainly apple or orange, dont like none of that sour tasting fruits though !!!

Grapefruit juice stinks

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 07:10:18 PM »
Grapefruit juice stinks

I mixed it with tequila once; I think it tasted better.  ???

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 07:44:05 PM »

Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 07:46:11 PM »
  Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessitiy, because they need to display musculrity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
that's the biggest bullshit post i've ever read, you never did any of those things, you're a 115lb. salami slapper living in your parents basement.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 07:46:28 PM »
Grapefruit juice stinks

I always take orals like Drol and winny with grapefruit juice...
musclegurus.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 07:53:28 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Um, so, which members were you bent on murdering?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 07:54:29 PM »
Um, so, which members were you bent on murdering?
the only thing he's going to murder is a pack of bologna and half a loaf of bread.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 08:12:12 PM »
that's the biggest bullshit post i've ever read, you never did any of those things, you're a 115lb. salami slapper living in your parents basement.

Ok, "sarcasm". Whatever. The fact that you registered four months ago, but already have over four thousand posts, goes to show who really lives in their parents basement.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 08:16:50 PM »
  Ok, "sarcasm". Whatever. The fact that you registered four months ago, but already have over four thousand posts, goes to show who really lives in their parents basement.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ya know, it is possible to post a lot and still work a lot, be here and earn at the same time.

Or so i'm told.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 08:27:58 PM »
Sauce is highly over rated.

then let's see a picture of you before using.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 08:37:07 PM »
Sauce is highly over rated.

unless it's over some spaghetti

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 08:38:47 PM »
unless it's over some spaghetti

Kitty like Ragu...... :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 08:39:27 PM »

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 08:41:44 PM »

[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 08:44:21 PM »
 ???

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »
 ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 08:46:46 PM »
See your question?

That was my answer.

A little slow, or?

okay, why won't you?

Do you not have any pics or what?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 08:49:43 PM »
no i don't see a pic

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 08:53:03 PM »
Scroll down a bit in the thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=36826.msg587971#msg587971

ok I see, you look the same size as you are now, what were your stats before juicing?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 08:57:15 PM »
WHAT DID YOU TAKE?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 09:03:30 PM »
YOU SAY GEAR IS OVERATED, BUT YOU USED IT WHEN CUTTING....WHAT DID YOU EXPECT, TO PUT ON ALOT OF SIZE OR STRENGTH?   NOT GONNA HAPPEN WHEN CUTTING, AT LEAST NOT MUCH.  TRY DOING A BULKING CYCLE THEN REPORT BACK.