Author Topic: The Great Dr Kaku Owning a "moon landing hoax" believer to oblivion.  (Read 7052 times)

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
Re: The Great Dr Kaku Owning a "moon landing hoax" believer to oblivion.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »
I short,

The moon is not a natural satellite but a hollowed out planetoid driven in orbit 826.000 years ago when the Earth was first colonized. It stays in orbit like a ship, which it was, and that is why it does not spin around (the only "natural" object that defies cosmic laws  ::) )

It has plenty of life, structures, bases, buildings etc that were used and still are. on the "Dark Side"

The NASA programs are just a show for public consumption. The real space pogram makes Star Wars kiddie play.

Are there other goodies besides structures, bases, buildings?   That sounds like boys' toys.  What about the girls?  Is your teddy bear on the "Dark Side", too?

First one to the Dark Side gets a Tootsie Roll!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2013, 09:48:52 PM »
I short,

The moon is not a natural satellite but a hollowed out planetoid driven in orbit 826.000 years ago when the Earth was first colonized. It stays in orbit like a ship, which it was, and that is why it does not spin around (the only "natural" object that defies cosmic laws  ::) )

It has plenty of life, structures, bases, buildings etc that were used and still are. on the "Dark Side"

The NASA programs are just a show for public consumption. The real space pogram makes Star Wars kiddie play.
Nice Troll.  Next thing you know you will be telling us a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
Yet you believe Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2013, 12:30:55 AM »
Once again science prevails.  8)

Sad thing is, that Dr Kaku could use his time to giving lectures to bunch of chimpanzees, and the apes would understand more than all the foil hat morons in the USA. I have no difficulties to believe his story about the moon rock he was studying, but in the other hand, is quite easy for the moron to say, "I do not believe this shit". Why don't he believe? Because he isn't smart enough to understand, he is a moron. This is the problem with all foil hats. They think they are smart, but that is plain and simple illusion, because in the real world they are idiots.

I am strong believer of the fact, that all the foil hats and doomsday preppers would in the closer examination reveal as an mentally ill bunch of idiots, because things they believe are so fucking far out from this world. Only completely insane or mentally ill mind could believe shit that is "common knowledge" to these morons, like Wiggs and his comets. He is referring to things which comes from the beliefs of people more than 400 years ago, before the witch hunts and inquisition of Rome. All the science starting from Galileo Galilei is just lies to him, at least he stupidly ignores all of it, so how he even could be sane? There have been hundred of billions of dollars put in the science all over the world, but he believe fairy tales coming from ancient history?  That is beyond ridiculous, it is just pathetic.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 12:47:21 AM »
The sad truth is that Wiggs and associates are not idiots, imbeciles or even morons. They are reasonably intelligent people who believe preposterous things. I have seen guys like this. They will argue all manner of things. New World Order. Conspiracies. Wiggs is doubly tainted because he has abandoned all rationality by embracing religion. So he rejects theories like evolution. Yeah, that is right a benevolent creator made ticks, flees, and all manner of awful things to punish us humans. He made women menstruate monthly. Nice creator, that!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2013, 01:09:41 AM »
Hey Vince, no sight of you at the Bondi beach ??, U should join us at North Bondi Outdor gym
doin' flags,chins,pulls........... :)

Reminder: you a getting into super shape 4 Bondi beach showing of , why not asking Paul Graham for advice
how to get into tip-top form ?.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2013, 04:48:28 AM »
The moon was once a planet called Theia. It collided with earth and the moon is what's left of the debris.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2013, 03:55:30 PM »
kaku has books to sell. And he s very good at talking about science and bordering sci fi most of the time. It sells his books.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2013, 04:17:01 PM »
Yet you believe Sandy Hook was a hoax.

not sure he means hoax, he implies a setup

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 07:21:24 PM »
Oh brother  ::)

So Erich Von Daniken is not in charge of the Nasa  :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2013, 07:25:23 PM »
I saw a great documentary on Netflix claiming Stanley Kubrick told his story about making the fake footage in the Shining. That he used the same techniques from 2001.

What was it called chief?

I watched Sev's and some off was kinda weak, but some of it was pretty damn convincing.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2013, 07:28:49 PM »
So Erich Von Daniken is not in charge of the Nasa  :-\

witty and smart... I actually LOLed.  ;D
®

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
Didn't convince me.

And no debunker wants to explain how the Astronauts could survive the trip through the Van Allen Radiation Belts and the cosmic radiation outside the Earth's Magnetosphere.

Also, there's evidence the "moon rocks" are meteors colected in Antarctica.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »
Didn't convince me.

Oh... well, if a prominent scientist such as yourself is not convinced, that gives us all pause.

And no debunker wants to explain how the Astronauts could survive the trip through the Van Allen Radiation Belts and the cosmic radiation outside the Earth's Magnetosphere.

Of course they don't want to explain it. Which is why an explanation isn't available on wikipedia, on a page conveniently labelled Moon landing conspiracy theories which doesn't say the following:

There are two main Van Allen belts - the inner belt and the outer belt - and a transient third belt. The inner belt is the more dangerous one, containing energetic protons. The outer one has less-dangerous low-energy electrons (Beta particles). The Apollo spacecraft passed through the inner belt in a matter of minutes and the outer belt in about 1 1⁄2 hours. The astronauts were shielded from the ionizing radiation by the aluminum hulls of the spacecraft. Furthermore, the orbital transfer trajectory from Earth to the Moon through the belts was chosen to lessen radiation exposure. Even Dr. James Van Allen, the discoverer of the Van Allen radiation belts, rebutted the claims that radiation levels were too harmful for the Apollo missions. Plait cited an average dose of less than 1 rem (10 mSv), which is equivalent to the ambient radiation received by living at sea level for three years. The spacecraft passed through the intense inner belt and the low-energy outer belt. The total radiation received on the trip was about the same as allowed for workers in the nuclear energy field for a year and not much more than what Space Shuttle astronauts received.

Or, to put it more bluntly, unless you know what you're talking about and are sure you aren't making shit up, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because we shouldn't have to be subjected to the sort of bullshit you spew.

Also, there's evidence the "moon rocks" are meteors colected in Antarctica.

Slightly more plausible than your bullshit about the Van Allen radiation belts, but still no good. Wikipedia explains why this "evidence" you cite not only isn't evidence but is well and thoroughly debunked.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 12:15:53 AM »
What was it called chief?

I watched Sev's and some off was kinda weak, but some of it was pretty damn convincing.

room 237, aka two hours of utterly bullshit by morons who are on LSD-trip. According to "author", every second of movie "shining", has at least double meaning, of even triple or quarto meaning. There is no doubt that Kubric was a genius, but in the other hand, there is no doubt that those who are debugging his works to find some hidden messages, are insane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_237

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2013, 01:03:39 AM »
room 237, aka two hours of utterly bullshit by morons who are on LSD-trip. According to "author", every second of movie "shining", has at least double meaning, of even triple or quarto meaning. There is no doubt that Kubric was a genius, but in the other hand, there is no doubt that those who are debugging his works to find some hidden messages, are insane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_237

The only room that's recognized on getbig is Room 7 at the Mirage, by the ice machine.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2013, 02:36:35 AM »
Would love to visit the moon and see for myself. Kaku-old seems strange, something's not kosher about him.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2013, 02:43:54 AM »
Sad thing is, that Dr Kaku could use his time to giving lectures to bunch of chimpanzees, and the apes would understand more than all the foil hat morons in the USA. I have no difficulties to believe his story about the moon rock he was studying, but in the other hand, is quite easy for the moron to say, "I do not believe this shit". Why don't he believe? Because he isn't smart enough to understand, he is a moron. This is the problem with all foil hats. They think they are smart, but that is plain and simple illusion, because in the real world they are idiots.

I am strong believer of the fact, that all the foil hats and doomsday preppers would in the closer examination reveal as an mentally ill bunch of idiots, because things they believe are so fucking far out from this world. Only completely insane or mentally ill mind could believe shit that is "common knowledge" to these morons, like Wiggs and his comets. He is referring to things which comes from the beliefs of people more than 400 years ago, before the witch hunts and inquisition of Rome. All the science starting from Galileo Galilei is just lies to him, at least he stupidly ignores all of it, so how he even could be sane? There have been hundred of billions of dollars put in the science all over the world, but he believe fairy tales coming from ancient history?  That is beyond ridiculous, it is just pathetic.

Well said. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2013, 02:50:07 AM »
Well said. 

Every Ache and Disappointment.

Every Pain and Tear in us.

Is the Dying of a World.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2013, 03:01:57 AM »
Every Ache and Disappointment.

Every Pain and Tear in us.

Is the Dying of a World.

Have you been licking your avatar? You know that's bad for you, right?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2013, 03:22:59 AM »
kaku has books to sell. And he s very good at talking about science and bordering sci fi most of the time. It sells his books.
agreed .. he does not say anything and talks quite a bit which I find fascinating ... much like you do  ;D

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2013, 08:28:08 AM »
Oh... well, if a prominent scientist such as yourself is not convinced, that gives us all pause.

Of course they don't want to explain it. Which is why an explanation isn't available on wikipedia, on a page conveniently labelled Moon landing conspiracy theories which doesn't say the following:

Or, to put it more bluntly, unless you know what you're talking about and are sure you aren't making shit up, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up because we shouldn't have to be subjected to the sort of bullshit you spew.

Slightly more plausible than your bullshit about the Van Allen radiation belts, but still no good. Wikipedia explains why this "evidence" you cite not only isn't evidence but is well and thoroughly debunked.

Well, i don't want to convince anyone of anything, i am just sharing my opinion. I think everybody should be a scientist in the sense of doing his/her own research and coming to a personal conclusion instead of blindly accepting the pre packaged official truth in any subject.

Also, i am not "making shit up", as the said "shit" is present in lots of documentaries available on youtube as evidence that was researched by others.

If someone wants to believe the official version, and that version sounds right to then, its OK by me.

For those who after watching both sides of the argument think there is lots of weird things and conflicting evidence going on, they have the right to be skeptical.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2013, 10:24:56 AM »
Well, i don't want to convince anyone of anything, i am just sharing my opinion. I think everybody should be a scientist in the sense of doing his/her own research and coming to a personal conclusion instead of blindly accepting the pre packaged official truth in any subject.

Also, i am not "making shit up", as the said "shit" is present in lots of documentaries available on youtube as evidence that was researched by others.

If someone wants to believe the official version, and that version sounds right to then, its OK by me.

For those who after watching both sides of the argument think there is lots of weird things and conflicting evidence going on, they have the right to be skeptical.

Everything you cited as evidence in support for your position has already been debunked and debunked quite thoroughly. A couple of minutes on Google would have told you that

So please, don't backpedal and adopt some "well, we should all be scientists" schtick and try to pretend you're rational and your positions are credible, supported by actual evidence or cannot be countered. You are a conspiracy theorist and a grade A nutjob.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2013, 12:54:41 PM »
Would love to visit the moon and see for myself. Kaku-old seems strange, something's not kosher about him.

He seems strange, because he has at least 150 IQ, while you got 75 points. Guy is a nuclear physicist, not little wanker, and he talks about things you have no means to comprehend, so that why he seem to be strange to your point of view.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2013, 01:40:25 PM »
witty and smart... I actually LOLed.  ;D
me too..it was a funny fucking comment haha

other things on the moon

this is what the apollo mission found inside

a female alien . WYHI?