Author Topic: Ruhl is scared to die  (Read 9419 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Ruhl is scared to die
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2013, 04:09:51 PM »
he should be. he used the same stuff as nasser in the same amounts or more. + he's a smoker.

dead within the next 5 years for sure.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2013, 04:10:47 PM »
His head is big.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2013, 04:28:49 PM »
theres no studies on such i think, but the less weight,the better, theres no question.

I think there are studies that have concluded that the less calories you eat the longer you live.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »
I think there are studies that have concluded that the less calories you eat the longer you live.

Moreover, the shorter your lifespan, the less calories you will have eaten by the time you die.  More or less, of course.

Chicken or egg?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2013, 04:37:17 PM »
Great hair and teeth = long life. Markus will see us all buried.

O

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »
It is not all about if they die or not.

Imagine living the last 5 years of the lives of Nasser, Kovacs, Munzer or DA. All of them had health problems. They might have lived, but not a good life in terms of their health.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
theres no studies on such i think, but the less weight,the better, theres no question.

ruehl dont want to downsize,though,if he wanted,it would have happened long ago.

i dont get it he dont compete, yet still walks around with this size.

protein breakdown wouldnt be too bad i think, hed flush out 50lbs of water before any protein goes :D

It should lessen the stress on the heart I'm sure. Though from what I've read the changes to the heart are permanent to a large extent.

But if Ruhl were to get completely off he would be in an extremely weakened state and whatever health issues he has might finish him right off... just complete speculation on my part, just a hunch. Tapering off would be good, but imagine if he's been on daily thyroid, steroids, gh, insulin for a couple of decades straight and stopped all that at once. Sounds dangerous to me, the whole system would go into shock, blood sugar would be all over the place, thyroid all messed up, huge water loss all at once etc. :D

I remember on musclemayhem a decade ago or so when cswole said he got off his bottle a day habit. He was complaining of feeling like utter shit, couldn't sleep for weeks etc. Sounded like a junkie going cold turkey. :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2013, 05:00:00 PM »

perhaps. But I don't want to live to be 90 not drinking or eating a lot of meat. Fuck it. We might as well have a bit of fun while we're here.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
It should lessen the stress on the heart I'm sure. Though from what I've read the changes to the heart are permanent to a large extent.

But if Ruhl were to get completely off he would be in an extremely weakened state and whatever health issues he has might finish him right off... just complete speculation on my part, just a hunch. Tapering off would be good, but imagine if he's been on daily thyroid, steroids, gh, insulin for a couple of decades straight and stopped all that at once. Sounds dangerous to me, the whole system would go into shock, blood sugar would be all over the place, thyroid all messed up, huge water loss all at once etc. :D

I remember on musclemayhem a decade ago or so when cswole said he got off his bottle a day habit. He was complaining of feeling like utter shit, couldn't sleep for weeks etc. Sounded like a junkie going cold turkey. :D
ah yeah good point,lol.

i was thinking for some reason its just the steorids,haha.
he will live on trt or soemthing liek that,will feel very bad till ge gets small.yes iner organs i dont see how they can get smaller in size.
would suprise me if hes off good blood sugar and liver health,i remember his advice for gaining size was the daily proteina nd then top that up with whatever you can fit in the stomach.

i forgot the insulin, t3s , gh.
hell i know t3 levels will recover quickly, if not, t4 for life.

hgh, tbh i dont know if exogonus gh will shut down endogenous production, someone look that up.

insulin, well, that he can stop,if hes diabetic,then its gonna be type 2.

not sure he will ta[per off at all,though.

diabloblanco, yes theres studies theyre very clear eating little is best as far lifespan is ocncerned.

btw im not even sure ruehl is one of the biggest eaters
n

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2013, 05:17:18 PM »

Moreover, the shorter your lifespan, the less calories you will have eaten by the time you die.  More or less, of course.

Chicken or egg?

retard. this post makes no sense what so ever.

if people are eating less and living longer, then the people who eat more are dying sooner.

HTH
b

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2013, 05:18:22 PM »
Dude doesn't like his gas hanging around..

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
O

dustin

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2013, 05:50:03 PM »

Tons of studies. Basically if you live like a twink and eat like a bird you'll definitely, definitely live longer. Not exactly my cup of tea. But I still bodybuild and just eat on the lower side and don't balloon up. I think that's the best balance.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2013, 05:54:18 PM »
Around the corner every single day, which day will it be?
Literally every second my friend.

MikMaq

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2013, 06:22:41 PM »
Enlarged organs is gonna be the downfall for most of these guys, even if there weights and diets were completely average, they've been enlarged from the gh abuse.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
retard. this post makes no sense what so ever.

if people are eating less and living longer, then the people who eat more are dying sooner.

HTH

Haha yes he was a little too clever for his own good with that post

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2013, 06:57:06 PM »
ITs not being a big dude that kills these guys its being a huge lean dude.  if your 5'10...Keep it to 190-220. no leaner than 8% bf and no more than 12% bf. You are healthiest at 10-12% bf this is when insulin sensitivity is at it's peak in the tissues and your natural hormonal production is at its highest. do vigorous weight training 3-5 days per week and eat an extremely  low carb to no carb diet....you will slow the aging process, You will keep the diabetes away AND look great....as good as you ever need to for real life.

if you want to compete and/ or build the best body you can be  with the time you have n this earth and could give two shits about your health than do what you have to do. you only live once.

l

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »
Dante Doggcrapp has a theory on why many heavy bodybuilders drop dead earlier than necessary.
It makes sense to me. Heavy guys frequently have sleep apnea, which is correlated with cardiovascular problems. Your heart never gets any rest if you don't treat the sleep apnea.

Some doc claimed 90% of heavy bodybuilders have sleep apnea. It's a heart killer.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2013, 07:18:52 PM »
ah yeah good point,lol.

i was thinking for some reason its just the steorids,haha.
he will live on trt or soemthing liek that,will feel very bad till ge gets small.yes iner organs i dont see how they can get smaller in size.
would suprise me if hes off good blood sugar and liver health,i remember his advice for gaining size was the daily proteina nd then top that up with whatever you can fit in the stomach.

i forgot the insulin, t3s , gh.
hell i know t3 levels will recover quickly, if not, t4 for life.

hgh, tbh i dont know if exogonus gh will shut down endogenous production, someone look that up.

insulin, well, that he can stop,if hes diabetic,then its gonna be type 2.

not sure he will ta[per off at all,though.

diabloblanco, yes theres studies theyre very clear eating little is best as far lifespan is ocncerned.

btw im not even sure ruehl is one of the biggest eaters

Yes HGH will down regulate your own production. No clue how responsive it is when you stop taking it though
, i think it's Not an issue though

Even GHRP peptides which are supposed to stimulate your own production, will eventually down regulate your own because your body becomes used to the hyper pituitary stimulation.

dustin

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »
Dante Doggcrapp has a theory on why many heavy bodybuilders drop dead earlier than necessary.
It makes sense to me. Heavy guys frequently have sleep apnea, which is correlated with cardiovascular problems. Your heart never gets any rest if you don't treat the sleep apnea.

Some doc claimed 90% of heavy bodybuilders have sleep apnea. It's a heart killer.

I think the massive amount of weight definitely has something to do with it. I've always said for years that gaining tons of weight isn't healthy, and that's not me being a pedantic know-it-all. It should be common sense - it requires no higher level of intelligence and I don't think anyone with half a brain would argue otherwise. Why can't anyone else connect the dots? If you're heavy, it's stressful for the heart. Therefore, don't be so fucking heavy! You can still body build if you want, but I think every bodybuilder should be aware of this and shouldn't do things like balloon in the off season or put on tons of weight post-contest. Little things like this will save you from dying earlier than you should. Completely unnecessary to stand in harm's way.

ITs not being a big dude that kills these guys its being a huge lean dude.  if your 5'10...Keep it to 190-220. no leaner than 8% bf and no more than 12% bf. You are healthiest at 10-12% bf this is when insulin sensitivity is at it's peak in the tissues and your natural hormonal production is at its highest. do vigorous weight training 3-5 days per week and eat an extremely  low carb to no carb diet....you will slow the aging process, You will keep the diabetes away AND look great....as good as you ever need to for real life.

if you want to compete and/ or build the best body you can be  with the time you have n this earth and could give two shits about your health than do what you have to do. you only live once.

I wouldn't go as far as saying being big is completely safe, but you're onto something. Lots of bodybuilders are just flat out lardasses. Look at all the visceral adipose tissue these guys have. They look 9 months pregnant and are only dialed down for a couple of weeks at a time during the entire year. And to get there, you're right. They use copious amounts of drugs and lose the fat in the most dangerous way possible. Big and lean usually is a recipe for disaster, at least the way the current generation is getting there.

I'm not saying anyone should stop taking drugs or bodybuilding. I just feel perplexed as to why everyone's doing it the most dangerous way possible. It's like they all have a death wish or something.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2013, 08:04:47 PM »
I think the massive amount of weight definitely has something to do with it. I've always said for years that gaining tons of weight isn't healthy, and that's not me being a pedantic know-it-all. It should be common sense - it requires no higher level of intelligence and I don't think anyone with half a brain would argue otherwise. Why can't anyone else connect the dots? If you're heavy, it's stressful for the heart. Therefore, don't be so fucking heavy! You can still body build if you want, but I think every bodybuilder should be aware of this and shouldn't do things like balloon in the off season or put on tons of weight post-contest. Little things like this will save you from dying earlier than you should. Completely unnecessary to stand in harm's way.

Sure, but if you insist on weighing a lot make sure you sleep well and aren't "drowning" each night. Sleep apnea will hypertrophy the heart. Androgens can cause sleep apnea independent of weight gain, exact mechanism unknown from what I gather. Sleep apnea is a contraindication for TRT even.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2013, 08:06:02 PM »
Sleep apnea induced by a bodybuilding lifestyle and side effects should be a MAJOR wake up call to find another hobby!

dustin

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2013, 08:10:50 PM »
Sure, but if you insist on weighing a lot make sure you sleep well and aren't "drowning" each night. Sleep apnea will hypertrophy the heart. Androgens can cause sleep apnea independent of weight gain, exact mechanism unknown from what I gather. Sleep apnea is a contraindication for TRT even.

My fertility doctor mentioned the latter when I said I'd probably get on TRT later in life. He said to take care of my heart now. Didn't patronize me, just gave me the real information that he knew of and that was pretty cool of him. I'm not even a heavy guy, but when I used to do ridiculous bulks when I was younger I noticed I'd snort and have trouble breathing at night. When I'd get the hypnic kick as I was falling asleep, I'd catch myself snorting a couple of times. Pretty scary.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »
As simple as it may sound, it really is this simple: Hardcore bodybuilding only lasts for a very short time. Either 1) Enjoy it (and the attention it garners) 2) Don't do it 3) Deal with the consequences ~

Ronnie Coleman shoulda said "Everybody wanna be big, but don't nobody wanna die"

You can still have an impressive physique and live a healthy life if'n u wants to be a bodybuilder. Question is (as with most anything else) "Where do you draw the line?"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2013, 11:49:26 PM »
Dude doesn't like his gas hanging around..

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

His dumps must be gigantic.
X

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2013, 01:19:12 AM »
Great hair and teeth = long life. Markus will see us all buried.

You know you're in trouble when a family of three can live inside one of your facial pores.