Author Topic: Ruhl is scared to die  (Read 9431 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: Ruhl is scared to die
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2013, 01:27:09 AM »
ah yeah good point,lol.

i was thinking for some reason its just the steorids,haha.
he will live on trt or soemthing liek that,will feel very bad till ge gets small.yes iner organs i dont see how they can get smaller in size.
would suprise me if hes off good blood sugar and liver health,i remember his advice for gaining size was the daily proteina nd then top that up with whatever you can fit in the stomach.

i forgot the insulin, t3s , gh.
hell i know t3 levels will recover quickly, if not, t4 for life.

hgh, tbh i dont know if exogonus gh will shut down endogenous production, someone look that up.

insulin, well, that he can stop,if hes diabetic,then its gonna be type 2.

not sure he will ta[per off at all,though.

diabloblanco, yes theres studies theyre very clear eating little is best as far lifespan is ocncerned.

btw im not even sure ruehl is one of the biggest eaters

eating less food and especially less protein has been shown to extend life in various organisms.

By reducing calories and protein you reduce IGF-1, this slows the rate of cell division. In its most basic form the slower the rate of cell division, the longer the cells live. If all your cells collectively divide more slowly you will live longer, assuming you dont get run over by a truck.

All these supplement companies saying take this and that to boost IGF-1, its just accelerating your aging process.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2013, 01:28:23 AM »

eating less food and especially less protein has been shown to extend life in various organisms.

By reducing calories and protein you reduce IGF-1, this slows the rate of cell division. In its most basic form the slower the rate of cell division, the longer the cells live. If all your cells collectively divide more slowly you will live longer, assuming you dont get run over by a truck.

All these supplement companies saying take this and that to boost IGF-1, its just accelerating your aging process.

No IGF, no muscle gains though  >:(

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2013, 01:33:36 AM »
It should lessen the stress on the heart I'm sure. Though from what I've read the changes to the heart are permanent to a large extent.

But if Ruhl were to get completely off he would be in an extremely weakened state and whatever health issues he has might finish him right off... just complete speculation on my part, just a hunch. Tapering off would be good, but imagine if he's been on daily thyroid, steroids, gh, insulin for a couple of decades straight and stopped all that at once. Sounds dangerous to me, the whole system would go into shock, blood sugar would be all over the place, thyroid all messed up, huge water loss all at once etc. :D

I remember on musclemayhem a decade ago or so when cswole said he got off his bottle a day habit. He was complaining of feeling like utter shit, couldn't sleep for weeks etc. Sounded like a junkie going cold turkey. :D

The changes to the heart are permanent, however massively reducing the workload it has to do by losing weight is going to have a significant benefit. Additionally there are still plenty of things that can be done to maintain and improve heart function, even if it is compromised.
A genuinely healthy diet that is low in calories (not 400 grams of lean protein a day as muscle and fitness would have you believe) would help.
I believe any bodybuilder can sufficiently turn his situation around. Ok, there are some things that cannot change, and there may be some lifelong increased risks that they will have to accept, but many things can be done to reduce those risks.

Unfortunately most bodybuilders both competitive and recreational, are either limited by their intellect, lack of common sense or simply "head in the sand" merchants who cannot make the changes to prevent their early expiration.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2013, 01:37:04 AM »
No IGF, no muscle gains though  >:(

For those who want development to the level that only chemical enhancement can give, then yes!

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2013, 02:34:40 AM »
retard. this post makes no sense what so ever.

if people are eating less and living longer, then the people who eat more are dying sooner.

HTH

There is no evidence that eating less means you live longer in general.  Evidence is from rat and mouse studies. And, in that case, the amount of reduction in nutritional intake is very drastic - about 50%.
Efforts to prove the life extending benefits of calorie restriction in primates have so far failed. 

However, if you are overweight, then there is substantial observational and clinical evidence for an increased risk of early death.

Calorie restriction is supposed to extend anyone's life, whether they begin by being overweight or not.  That is a very different thesis, and remains unproven beyond the initial rat and mouse studies.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2013, 02:54:03 AM »
For those who want development to the level that only chemical enhancement can give, then yes!

Worlds within Worlds:

Out of our every change of mood, out of every new tone of soul, is the power put forth --

The Worlding, The Frothing of new seeds sown, The Breath which is Life --

Atman, Spiritus, Psyche, Pneuma.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2013, 03:13:56 AM »
recently in his latest seminar ruhl was asked if everything is ok with his heart he laughed and said his heart is as big as an elephant but he feels scared to die after the death of kovacs.. also he said he would like to see kai win the mr. o because he deserves it more than phil... oh and he said kai lives in a luxury apartment in nyc and  Ronnie didn't work as a cop after he won the o.. it was all played.

you mean bodybuilders lie?

muscletech is dehydrated mouse shit?

tbombz is gay?

the world is crumbling

MikMaq

« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2013, 05:10:47 AM »
Sleep apnea induced by a bodybuilding lifestyle and side effects should be a MAJOR wake up call to find another hobby!
It's so minor relative to all the other health effects. Artery clogging diets, poor circulation due to enlarge joints(Gh) enlarged bowels(gh guts), insulin issues, enlarged heart, general hormone instability, high blood pressure, needle usage, and diuretics all way the fuck outrank that shit. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2013, 05:29:27 AM »
Ruhl will live forever. People have been putting him on top of their dead pool for like 15 years now and yet lo and behold here we are...
No doubt about it...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2013, 05:41:04 AM »
this is why bodybuilding should be a 2-4 year hobby. I really don't see how a guy who has been doing everything in his power to get as big and huge as possible is going to gain anything after two years of putting the gas to the pedal anyways. even the guys with elite genetics look at kuclo, hes what 28? look at pictures of him at 23-24...looked better younger.

your not gonna ruin your life abusing yourself for a couple of years lol haha oh brother. look at frank sepe....  Markhus was huge for almost two decades
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2013, 05:45:37 AM »
because everybody dies but not everybody gets 20" arms

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2013, 06:04:43 AM »
Isn't high blood pressure the main problem these guys face?

Even 250 mg of test E per week can give you a high BP, and all these guys are probably doing that daily. Add the fact they all ballon up in the off-season. Their BP must be brutal.

And they usually live like this since his 20's (when they start bbing) until their 50's, etc. Thirty years having a brutal BP canīt be healthy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2013, 06:41:14 AM »
Isn't high blood pressure the main problem these guys face?

Even 250 mg of test E per week can give you a high BP, and all these guys are probably doing that daily. Add the fact they all ballon up in the off-season. Their BP must be brutal.

And they usually live like this since his 20's (when they start bbing) until their 50's, etc. Thirty years having a brutal BP canīt be healthy.

guys with shitty genetics sure...these are the guys who get high blood pressure 4 weeks into a cycle of equipoise and have no business juicing in the first place.
The guys like myself and "no one"  can take whatever the fuck we want and don't get those sides,,period. My blood pressure was  was 110/70 after being on 500mg testosterone cypionate for three years..

l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2013, 07:34:49 AM »
my bp was 120/90

doctor said it's normal ???

most of 2013 was 300-500mg test e

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »
I really doubt you guys are weighing around 260-280 pounds (with a brutal water retention) like the pros I was talking about.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2013, 07:38:12 AM »
I really doubt you guys are weighing around 260 pounds like the pros I was talking about.
no but isnt 120/90 high?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2013, 07:39:15 AM »
my bp was 120/90

doctor said it's normal ???

most of 2013 was 300-500mg test e

not high..that's pretty average.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2013, 07:40:21 AM »
no but isnt 120/90 high?

Your diastolic (90) is a tad high (80 is expected), but not too bad.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2013, 07:41:16 AM »
Your diastolic (90) is a tad high (80 is expected), but not too bad.
thanks

but since i'm going "off"  (reduce to 150mg) for 8 weeks or so (if i last that long...) that may improve

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2013, 07:46:37 AM »
thanks

but since i'm going "off"  (reduce to 150mg) for 8 weeks or so (if i last that long...) that may improve

I would guess that as well. You are in good condition and fairly lean.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2013, 07:49:28 AM »
I would guess that as well. You are in good condition and fairly lean.
i never do cardio so i'm not in good condition tho

but i dont see a bb advantage to it + i hate it so yeah

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2013, 07:51:31 AM »
i never do cardio so i'm not in good condition tho

but i dont see a bb advantage to it + i hate it so yeah

Im using bodybuilding terminology, meaning you have low Bodyfat, which is a good thing for controlling your BP.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2013, 07:55:32 AM »
Im using bodybuilding terminology, meaning you have low Bodyfat, which is a good thing for controlling your BP.
ha i see

george farrah says if you dont have abs ur not a bber

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2013, 07:57:59 AM »
ha i see

george farrah says if you dont have abs ur not a bber

I agree.

Farrah also puts all of his clients on SOME cardio. Even the extreme ectomorphs because it will 1) make them hungrier>>>allow them to eat more than they could have and 2) enhances nutrient partitioning effects and 3) is good for your cardiovascular system.

I grow better when I do a bit of low intensity cardio post workout, it's true.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2013, 08:03:07 AM »
I agree.

Farrah also puts all of his clients on SOME cardio. Even the extreme ectomorphs because it will 1) make them hungrier>>>allow them to eat more than they could have and 2) enhances nutrient partitioning effects and 3) is good for your cardiovascular system.

I grow better when I do a bit of low intensity cardio post workout, it's true.

Everyone should do some cardio.  Why ignore the heart muscle just because you can't flex it (ok I guess that's a reason to ignore it, but still people shouldn't)