Author Topic: Fuck off druggies! I am going for it!  (Read 2865 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Fuck off druggies! I am going for it!
« on: December 14, 2013, 07:45:15 AM »
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/gain-10-pounds-muscle-4-weeks

Ten mutha-fuckin pounds in a month baby! Fucking roid-heads! Hahahaha! Eat my dust!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Fuck off druggies! I am going for it!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 08:33:46 AM »

if you did a new program every 4 weeks, using the weider 'muscle confusion principles' i can forsee an increase of 120lbs of lean tissue in a year.
b

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 08:37:46 AM »
if you did a new program every 4 weeks, using the weider 'muscle confusion principles' i can forsee an increase of 120lbs of lean tissue in a year.

That's what I am talking about, you gear-fags! Who's gonna be laughing when I come in next year at a lean NATURAL 330? Huh?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 08:42:54 AM »
That's what I am talking about, you gear-fags! Who's gonna be laughing when I come in next year at a lean NATURAL 330? Huh?

if you can find that muscle and fitness article on how to put an inch on your arms in one month you'd could have 30" arms to go along with the 330 pounds.

b

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »
if you can find that muscle and fitness article on how to put an inch on your arms in one month you'd could have 30" arms to go along with the 330 pounds.

Soon...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 08:50:34 AM »

x2

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 08:54:21 AM »
I'm lazy....I'm just going to do it for 2 weeks and them eat heavy for the other two....60 lbs of lean muscle is enough for me.....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 08:59:50 AM »
I'm lazy....I'm just going to do it for 2 weeks and them eat heavy for the other two....60 lbs of lean muscle is enough for me.....

I question your dedication to our sport...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 10:10:42 AM »
I've found that I can put an inch on my arms in a month if I increase my calories to 5K a day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 10:19:39 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 10:46:55 AM »
seems reasonable

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »

good gains.

if one wants mantitts and diabetes,i mean.

haha usualy the before and after pics would go the other way.

is the top pic guy the same person?he gained 120lbs of all fat in 4months?

ok by numners he gained 80lbs fat and 40lbs of something else, its not muscle, maybe hair weight.but hair cant grow so much in 4month,somethings not right, neither can one possibly get so fat so fast, or can they?
n

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2013, 11:33:14 AM »
LOL fuck off druggies-lol. I lost 18 lbs in a month the hard natural weigh and it was horrible. I barely ate anything for a month. When I decided I wanted to put some mass on it came back on very quick.I could do a carb load day and since I was so food and carb deprieved I would gain a easy 5lbs a day.I was also severly dehydrated so with the carb meals and huge spaghetti dinner plus all the water I would easily put on 5-6 pounds in 24 hours.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2013, 11:34:38 AM »
the guy in the middle is someone who followed rippetoes training program but not his dietary guidelines

result = big thighs, small everything else

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 11:53:54 AM »
Most athletes lack the discipline and knowledge of vinegar supplementation timing needed to achieve steroid-like gains naturally.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 12:21:43 PM »
lmfao   Im gonna try this technique
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »

anyone who disputes these claims clearly needs drugs to have any semblance of a physique and rely on them more than hard training and proper eating habits.
b

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »

anyone who disputes these claims clearly needs drugs to have any semblance of a physique and rely on them more than hard training and proper eating habits.

Not just training hard, but training smart. Joe Weider (PBUH) showed us the way...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »
Maybe Mark Rippletits doesn't believe in a slight calorie surplus to gain lean body mass with minimal fat gain?

Training naturally to gain muscles is a waste of time after the first few years of proper training and eating, all you are doing is wearing down your joints for no significant gain in muscle. You have to either introduce anabolic compounds if you want to progress further, or be happy training for the rest of your life with no more muscle gains, and then you die natural and healthy LOL.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 05:25:09 PM »
Maybe Mark Rippletits doesn't believe in a slight calorie surplus to gain lean body mass with minimal fat gain?

Training naturally to gain muscles is a waste of time after the first few years of proper training and eating, all you are doing is wearing down your joints for no significant gain in muscle. You have to either introduce anabolic compounds if you want to progress further, or be happy training for the rest of your life with no more muscle gains, and then you die natural and healthy LOL.

shame on you. using the weider principles one can gain unlimited amounts of lean tissue without the use of anabolic agents into perpituity.

thats why they exist. to keep you from stagnating. there is no way the golden age bbers would have a had a fraction of the lean tissue they had without these principles. yes its become a drug sport. but it was about pure training and the application of sound scientific knowledge thats was found in the weider system.
b