Author Topic: 6'2" tall guy can gain how much without GH/Slin.....  (Read 2953 times)

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
6'2" tall guy can gain how much without GH/Slin.....
« on: December 14, 2013, 12:23:35 PM »
How much contest weight can be achieved on a 6'2" tall frame using AAS (injectable/orals) only? No GH/Slin ever.
Assuming diet/training is spot on.
Personal experience and anecdotal evidences please.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 6'2" tall guy can gain how much without GH/Slin.....
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
At 6`2 maybe 250lb contest is doable, I would say mega dosing on juice alone.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »
Thanks Onetimehard.

One more question (wont start a new thread for this one):
How much weight gain per week should I aim for during bulk to ensure minimal fat gain?
I know this depends upon lot many factors including AAS dosages. But still in general, would 1lb/week be optimal?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 03:46:25 AM »
Thanks Onetimehard.

One more question (wont start a new thread for this one):
How much weight gain per week should I aim for during bulk to ensure minimal fat gain?
I know this depends upon lot many factors including AAS dosages. But still in general, would 1lb/week be optimal?
you can gain 1-2lb per week if the muscle has been there before. If you are entering new territory half a pound a week is real good, however 1lb per week is not impossible for a short burst of 8-12 weeks but you can not keep that rate up beyond that, this is maintaining same bodyfat so clean weight.

The fastest way to pack on muscle is eat lots of protein, sleep a lot (10 hours or more) mega dose, and be consistent in the gym daily. Motivation is key to making sure you hit your weekly quota

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 08:05:13 AM »
I'm a tall guy like you, it sucks being tall at first. It's a blessing and a curse. Regardless of how you are, next to a short guy we are always 'bigger', but standing alone we'll look smaller, while a shorter guy standing alone will look bigger. Having long limbs and a large frame means we can theoretically carry a lot of weight without looking like a condensed fridge, but the shorter guys will always pack on thickness and appear thicker far far easier with a lot less food and a lot less weights. Short guy = jacked tank. Tall guy = Long-term more appealing.

As a tall guy, got to lift heavier than the shorter guy, got to eat more than the shorter guy, etc...etc... it's a pita of work.. oh yes and need more gear/drugs too. So I just stopped caring as I'm not trying to compete. Can look much better as a physique competitor as a tall guy instead. It's easier than trying to be a monster bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is not profitable so who cares, lift, eat, juice enjoy.

Slin could definetely help, I just don't bother. It seems as soon as one starts using slin for the most part the physique goes fuck all even though it packs on size fast.

chess315

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 09:09:53 AM »
At 6`2 maybe 250lb contest is doable, I would say mega dosing on juice alone.
I would say that's a best case scenerio and 230 is more likely of ripped stage weight and that would be very rough. I think you could walk around 250+ with abs not to much trouble though

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »
being tall, I'd assume you have some ectomorph tendencies. So the biggest factor is going to be food (when putting on size), no matter how much AAS you take.

the good news is that you'll probably be able to get lean pretty easy.

at 6'2" with enough AAS and the right kcal/protein intake? 240-250 is attainable.

adding GH will require you to take in more kcals, or else you're just get leaner/tighter.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »
you can gain 1-2lb per week if the muscle has been there before. If you are entering new territory half a pound a week is real good, however 1lb per week is not impossible for a short burst of 8-12 weeks but you can not keep that rate up beyond that, this is maintaining same bodyfat so clean weight.

The fastest way to pack on muscle is eat lots of protein, sleep a lot (10 hours or more) mega dose, and be consistent in the gym daily. Motivation is key to making sure you hit your weekly quota

1lb/week for short bursts seems appealing. Half lb/week would make me be very very careful with my calorie intake and that may cause me not to push enough calories to cause growth.
Thanks for the advice.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 11:08:41 AM »
I'm a tall guy like you, it sucks being tall at first. It's a blessing and a curse. Regardless of how you are, next to a short guy we are always 'bigger', but standing alone we'll look smaller, while a shorter guy standing alone will look bigger. Having long limbs and a large frame means we can theoretically carry a lot of weight without looking like a condensed fridge, but the shorter guys will always pack on thickness and appear thicker far far easier with a lot less food and a lot less weights. Short guy = jacked tank. Tall guy = Long-term more appealing.

As a tall guy, got to lift heavier than the shorter guy, got to eat more than the shorter guy, etc...etc... it's a pita of work.. oh yes and need more gear/drugs too. So I just stopped caring as I'm not trying to compete. Can look much better as a physique competitor as a tall guy instead. It's easier than trying to be a monster bodybuilder. Bodybuilding is not profitable so who cares, lift, eat, juice enjoy.

Slin could definetely help, I just don't bother. It seems as soon as one starts using slin for the most part the physique goes fuck all even though it packs on size fast.

Very true that tall guys have difficult time packing on quality muscle mass. I can gain bodyweight easy, no probs. But how much of it will be actual muscles is a different story.
And what you said about slin, thats the reason I am going to stay away from it as much as I can.
Thanks.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »
being tall, I'd assume you have some ectomorph tendencies. So the biggest factor is going to be food (when putting on size), no matter how much AAS you take.

the good news is that you'll probably be able to get lean pretty easy.

at 6'2" with enough AAS and the right kcal/protein intake? 240-250 is attainable.

adding GH will require you to take in more kcals, or else you're just get leaner/tighter.

Generally taller guys have ectomorphic tendencies. Me too have observed this fact.
But, honestly I am an anomaly to this rule.
During my first bulk, which went horribly wrong, I had gained 20kgs in 10 weeks. Seriously.
Disproportionate amount of fat ofcourse. But still I went upto 112kgs and then dieted down for long period which felt like eternity.
This time, paying heed to your advice, I am going to up the dosage significantly and will make sure that I wont gain more than half kg/week.
So, 6-7 kgs in 12 weeks burst would be my sweet spot hopefully.
Thanks for the response.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »
I would say that's a best case scenerio and 230 is more likely of ripped stage weight and that would be very rough. I think you could walk around 250+ with abs not to much trouble though
Ya 250 is a stretch but doable. I came in at 205lb at approx. 5% body fat with a height of 5 foot 9 on juice ONLY, that is giving up 5 inches which I translate to easily 40lb and I do not have great genetics, mediocre at best.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 01:50:12 PM »
1lb/week for short bursts seems appealing. Half lb/week would make me be very very careful with my calorie intake and that may cause me not to push enough calories to cause growth.
Thanks for the advice.
I meant net weight, of course your actual weight would be double your net weight so a 1lb a week to gain a half a lb of muscle would be ideal and 2lb a week to gain 1lb of muscle in short bursts. This would still be a descent ratio without getting fat.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 08:44:54 PM »

my best at 6'2 was 225 bone dry on stage. then again i didnt go over 2g a week at that point. never was a big user.

imo you dont need insulin to build a great physique. just gh and anabolics. and you'll find the gh somehow potentiates the effects of whatever you are taking. ie if you build to 225 on 2g a week, just by adding gh, and not upping your mg's in time you can easily walk around at 20 lbs heavier. but is not the actual accumulation of lean tissue that makes you look good- its the illusion and look gh administration over time gives. you'll look like your carrying 20 pounds of lean tissue more than you actually are, so if your walking around at 240 w the gh, you'll look 260. imo this is its greatest benefit.

this is personal experience based on average response to anabolics.

b

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 04:42:38 AM »
Ya 250 is a stretch but doable. I came in at 205lb at approx. 5% body fat with a height of 5 foot 9 on juice ONLY, that is giving up 5 inches which I translate to easily 40lb and I do not have great genetics, mediocre at best.
OTH, would you please share what were your dosages like when you came in at 205lb at 5%?

I meant net weight, of course your actual weight would be double your net weight so a 1lb a week to gain a half a lb of muscle would be ideal and 2lb a week to gain 1lb of muscle in short bursts. This would still be a descent ratio without getting fat.
This makes perfect sense now. I thought you were saying about actual weight. Thanks for clarification.

my best at 6'2 was 225 bone dry on stage. then again i didnt go over 2g a week at that point. never was a big user.
imo you dont need insulin to build a great physique. just gh and anabolics. and you'll find the gh somehow potentiates the effects of whatever you are taking. ie if you build to 225 on 2g a week, just by adding gh, and not upping your mg's in time you can easily walk around at 20 lbs heavier. but is not the actual accumulation of lean tissue that makes you look good- its the illusion and look gh administration over time gives. you'll look like your carrying 20 pounds of lean tissue more than you actually are, so if your walking around at 240 w the gh, you'll look 260. imo this is its greatest benefit.
Thanks no one. Did you use GH when you were 225lb contest ready along with 2g/week total?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 12:17:38 PM »
OTH, would you please share what were your dosages like when you came in at 205lb at 5%?
This makes perfect sense now. I thought you were saying about actual weight. Thanks for clarification.

Thanks no one. Did you use GH when you were 225lb contest ready along with 2g/week total?
sure

100mg prop
100mg tren A
100mg primo
50mg masteron
50mg winny
50mg var
50mg anadrol

all daily at 8 weeks out

2 weeks out drop the prop, drop the anadrol, drop the var,

add 100mg suspension per workout only. Increase winny to 200mg and primo to 200mg, and tren A to 200mg. add adex at 0.5 and letro at 1.25 PHARM GRADE, daily.

NOTE, this was intended protocol but sometimes you skip shots or forget to take your oral so not always smooth sailing.

5 foot 9, 205 lb. on AAS ONLY.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 01:13:44 PM »

no gh at that weight.
b

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 01:51:12 AM »
Thanks for the advice.

If you count your calories at the stage you are at present. Forget growing.
$

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 12:59:02 PM »
If you count your calories at the stage you are at present. Forget growing.

Buddy if I dont count calories, trust me, I balloon up and put on 10kgs in a month or so. Dont ask how much of it is fat. I'd say almost all of it. Seriously.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 01:29:57 PM »
Buddy if I dont count calories, trust me, I balloon up and put on 10kgs in a month or so. Dont ask how much of it is fat. I'd say almost all of it. Seriously.

What do you bulk up on bro?? Curry and rice?
That shit is going to make yiu a fat turd faster than you can imagine.
$

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »
What do you bulk up on bro?? Curry and rice?
That shit is going to make yiu a fat turd faster than you can imagine.

Not exactly curry and rice. My last horrible bulk, I was eating chicken, eggs, whey protein, indian chapati, sabji, rice, bread-peanut butter, almonds.....may be I was consuming too much carbs and my training volume was low and dosages were 500mg test E/week only....

But this time, I will be too careful with carbs. Still I cant risk not counting my cals. Just too paranoid with past experience. Cant help bro.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 02:07:27 PM »
Not exactly curry and rice. My last horrible bulk, I was eating chicken, eggs, whey protein, indian chapati, sabji, rice, bread-peanut butter, almonds.....may be I was consuming too much carbs and my training volume was low and dosages were 500mg test E/week only....

But this time, I will be too careful with carbs. Still I cant risk not counting my cals. Just too paranoid with past experience. Cant help bro.

Give a rough estimate of your daily meal routine during that bulk please.
you need to fix that first
$

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2013, 04:07:38 PM »
Give a rough estimate of your daily meal routine during that bulk please.
you need to fix that first

I tell you before hand that what I was doing was completely messed up and I was not counting cals.....but looking at the rate of my weight gain, I can say I was eating around 4k cals/day. Starting at 91kgs, I ended up at 112kgs after 10 weeks of this bulk.
IIRC, food was:
500gms chicken
10 whole eggs
75gms whey protein + 100gms of dextrose (around workout)
100gms almonds
4 chapatis/sabji
2 servings of rice (approx 500gms total)
6-8 breads
Approx 60-70gms peanut butter

And divide this much food in 4 meals/day.

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 04:12:10 PM »
That being said, I'd do it much much differently this time with just enough carbs and lots of protein/fat in the mix.
I'd aim to gain 1kg/week during blast dosages.
Your suggestions/advice are always welcome.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 06:06:21 PM »

Excellent post about the GH.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 11:35:16 PM »
sure

100mg prop
100mg tren A
100mg primo
50mg masteron
50mg winny
50mg var
50mg anadrol

all daily at 8 weeks out

2 weeks out drop the prop, drop the anadrol, drop the var,

add 100mg suspension per workout only. Increase winny to 200mg and primo to 200mg, and tren A to 200mg. add adex at 0.5 and letro at 1.25 PHARM GRADE, daily.

NOTE, this was intended protocol but sometimes you skip shots or forget to take your oral so not always smooth sailing.

5 foot 9, 205 lb. on AAS ONLY.

how the diet?
T