Author Topic: 6'2" tall guy can gain how much without GH/Slin.....  (Read 2961 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: 6'2" tall guy can gain how much without GH/Slin.....
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 02:39:08 AM »
That being said, I'd do it much much differently this time with just enough carbs and lots of protein/fat in the mix.
I'd aim to gain 1kg/week during blast dosages.
Your suggestions/advice are always welcome.

bro id like to help you but i cant give you advise on diet. the scope of my views are based entirely on using gh- i dont think my ideas would work without gh in the mix. thats how powerful that peptide is- its changed the whole scope of how i view 'eating' and how i eat.

when your ready to start using gh then i can help you out. until then i'd say gal, chiro and onetime and others here would be a wealth of knowledge.

cheers.
b

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 03:28:49 AM »
bro id like to help you but i cant give you advise on diet. the scope of my views are based entirely on using gh- i dont think my ideas would work without gh in the mix. thats how powerful that peptide is- its changed the whole scope of how i view 'eating' and how i eat.

when your ready to start using gh then i can help you out. until then i'd say gal, chiro and onetime and others here would be a wealth of knowledge.

cheers.

Thanks no one. I've read your previous posts in other threads where you've wrote that your protein intake is not too much in conventional sense. And you eat around 150-175 gms protein. Do you believe this much (little in comparison with 1-1.5gm/lb range advocated by many) protein is appropriate for you because of GH or a guy like me not using GH would also be benefited with similar amount?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 03:45:30 AM »
Thanks no one. I've read your previous posts in other threads where you've wrote that your protein intake is not too much in conventional sense. And you eat around 150-175 gms protein. Do you believe this much (little in comparison with 1-1.5gm/lb range advocated by many) protein is appropriate for you because of GH or a guy like me not using GH would also be benefited with similar amount?

basically on gh you can eat like a 'normal' person and still make 'gains'- gains be either in reference to dieting as in a gain in fat loss, or accumulation of lean tissue. unlike a person who just uses anabolics, or is natural, a gh user can be a lot more liberal with his choice of cals, the amount of those cals he takes in, and how much protein he needs to grow, whereas nattys and even anabolics users really have to follow a more strict approach in order to maximize their results when it comes to macros.

take protein intake for example- conventionality states like you said 1.5g/lb- i should be taking in around 375g protein a day. i get a 1/3rd of that most days. and im growing the best i have in all the years i have been training, on a fractional amount of anabolics as when i was pre gh. mind you i have also adapted my body to a different style of training that i feel contributes greatly to this, but the basic premise is the same- gh users can be a lot more liberal w their diets than someone whos using anabolics alone.

in this aspect- being the utilisation of cals for anabolism- nattys and anabolics users have a lot more in common that youd think at first glance.

b

chetanbarokar

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 04:10:50 AM »
That makes sense no one. Thanks for the explanation.  :)