Author Topic: How legitimate is Mexican pharmacy gear?  (Read 4663 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
How legitimate is Mexican pharmacy gear?
« on: December 15, 2013, 04:31:22 PM »
Just watched the vid of Palumbo going down there. They even had Kigs!! We're the Kigs legit?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: How legitimate is Mexican pharmacy gear?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 04:54:51 PM »
It's legit.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 07:18:54 PM »
When I was working in southern Mexico I would have the pharmacy order me sustanon redijects they can in a glass syringe and a 20g needle

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 10:46:59 AM »
mostly legit.

been years since I've been down there (since I was pushed out of biz... long story), so I dunno for certain now, but it's usually legit.

i'll see if I can ask john romano. I know he's picked up legit Chinese gh, I don't recall what brand though.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 10:55:19 AM »
When I was working in southern Mexico I would have the pharmacy order me sustanon redijects they can in a glass syringe and a 20g needle

Redijects are a safe bet as long as still in packaging.  Anything else is questionable.  A lot of it is fake.  Think about it:  you are a dirty capitalist rich gringo on vacation to these spic and spans.  They know there is nothing you can do about the fake gear they are giving you.  Online at least we can post that the gear was bunk, but a store in TJ that may or may not have legit gear?  If you remember the name and location?  Just order shit online, so much easier. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 03:34:21 PM »
Redijects are a safe bet as long as still in packaging.  Anything else is questionable.  A lot of it is fake.  Think about it:  you are a dirty capitalist rich gringo on vacation to these spic and spans.  They know there is nothing you can do about the fake gear they are giving you.  Online at least we can post that the gear was bunk, but a store in TJ that may or may not have legit gear?  If you remember the name and location?  Just order shit online, so much easier. 
see Mexico is nothing like y'all think or see constantly in movies.... the boarder towns are trash but the regular people are very afraid to get in trouble so 99% of the time if you have a special order you will get what you asked for cause once again the lonely worker needs their job and does not want to lose it or get in trouble with the policia federal and I'm no gringo , im one of the fellow SPICS just light skin and taller , Spanish blood

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 01:42:54 AM »
bro 20g needle is BIG. I swear by 24 g.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 02:39:57 AM »
Just watched the vid of Palumbo going down there. They even had Kigs!! We're the Kigs legit?

I have heard some real good things about mexican vet grade gear. The test, eq, basically everything.
$

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
Generally the further you go away from the border or the coastline the better the selection and prices will get.  Their juice is legit, but they do carry some crap too.  You can look at it and tell.  No name brands you never heard of.  Shoddy labels.  No boxes or package inserts.   Not just for juice either, but other stuff as well. 

But let's be realistic here.  Spend the money going to MX (air, hotel, spending money), take a chance bringing it back in your personal belongings, hoping you got good sterile gear.  Or just ordering pain free Geneza for less than what the gear costs in MX.  And saving more $$ by not having to purchase air fare and hotel. 

Seriously, MX ain't shit anymore on the gear scene.  It used to be the King for a while back when the internet was in it's infancy.  And you had to send your money to some address in the back of MuscleMagazine 2000 (or whatever it was called, the Kennedy mag).  That was the only option unless you knew someone overseas to ship it to you.

Now days, MX is like a last resort option for anyone that has done more than 3 cycles. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 08:21:53 PM »
Selection will be limited (mostly test) and fakes are out there.

Good UGL gear is good enough and most steroids aren't available in human grade.  The only thing really worth getting human grade is ancillaries.  Maybe hgh

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 03:53:32 PM »

I remember getting the brand name redijects and I think those are a very safe buy but they were super expensive and this was years ago each pre-load was 12-14$ but they worked great! I used to see Quality vet,Animal Power, syd group in some pharmacys and I saw stallion labs years later after operation gear grinder those were all sold in 10ml vials for very cheap the redijects were way better potentcy wise but the buy on the QV,Denkall,Animal power,Syd group were better in the long run because you could get a vial of sust for 20-25$ depending on what brand instead of a few redijects but the redijects were def better quality.

I wish QV,Denkall, Animal power and syd group even stallion labs were still available that was good juice.The stallion labs came out after operation gear grinder and it was way spendier then QV and the prior brands but not any better quality wise. Some of stallion labs products were pretty damn good they made some great dbol and the Test -350 was great but it seemed some batches were better then others.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 02:41:18 AM »

their halo is gtg. easy to bring back. 100% legit.
b

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 07:18:10 AM »
I remember getting the brand name redijects and I think those are a very safe buy but they were super expensive and this was years ago each pre-load was 12-14$ but they worked great! I used to see Quality vet,Animal Power, syd group in some pharmacys and I saw stallion labs years later after operation gear grinder those were all sold in 10ml vials for very cheap the redijects were way better potentcy wise but the buy on the QV,Denkall,Animal power,Syd group were better in the long run because you could get a vial of sust for 20-25$ depending on what brand instead of a few redijects but the redijects were def better quality.

I wish QV,Denkall, Animal power and syd group even stallion labs were still available that was good juice.The stallion labs came out after operation gear grinder and it was way spendier then QV and the prior brands but not any better quality wise. Some of stallion labs products were pretty damn good they made some great dbol and the Test -350 was great but it seemed some batches were better then others.

^^
I think Romano has said before MOST test and D-bol there is good to go...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 12:55:47 PM »
We talked about these products on another thread but I'll repeat it here. Both of these products are avaliable in Mexico and are absolutely legit. Properly dosed, clean, etc.
a

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 02:39:38 PM »
Tommy how much they fetch?

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »
I think the best brand to come out of mexico besides the sustanon redijects wich were awesome was TTokyo. TTokyo got busted down years ago but I think TTokyo  was some of the best gear that ever came out of mexico in the last 15-20 years. TTokyo was not better then the sustanon or deca redijects but for the price TTokyo takes the cake better then QV and denkall-IMO,also TTokyo had great prices.

One lab that has been around for awhile has been univet , I was the one of the first to get Univet I posted pictures of what I bought on here back in 2006 they are probably still on the board maybe on the last page,I know it is sold as gear from mexico but I have heard rumors it is made in china,however I have heard rumors the main guy who started selling Univet first does go buy it in mexico, not sure if there is any truth to that but like I said I have heard rumors it is made in china but could possibly be made in mexico. Univet has been going strong since 2006.

I really think the redijects are the best buy ,can't beat the sust redijects and deca redijects. Definately top shelf gear. I am also wondering about Biotech I hear Biotech is sold out of mexico but i am not sure about that either.  TTokyo,QV,Denkall,Syd group,Brovell were all def made in mexico and sold out of mexican pharmacys.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 04:12:57 PM »
Generally the further you go away from the border or the coastline the better the selection and prices will get.  Their juice is legit, but they do carry some crap too.  You can look at it and tell.  No name brands you never heard of.  Shoddy labels.  No boxes or package inserts.   Not just for juice either, but other stuff as well. 

But let's be realistic here.  Spend the money going to MX (air, hotel, spending money), take a chance bringing it back in your personal belongings, hoping you got good sterile gear.  Or just ordering pain free Geneza for less than what the gear costs in MX.  And saving more $$ by not having to purchase air fare and hotel. 

Seriously, MX ain't shit anymore on the gear scene.  It used to be the King for a while back when the internet was in it's infancy.  And you had to send your money to some address in the back of MuscleMagazine 2000 (or whatever it was called, the Kennedy mag).  That was the only option unless you knew someone overseas to ship it to you.

Now days, MX is like a last resort option for anyone that has done more than 3 cycles. 

This is true.you don;t want to buy from bordertown pharmacies. But it has been years since I have been down to mexico but this statemnet is 100% true when I went down there years ago.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 06:45:42 PM »
The reason Ttokkyo was so good was because originally two Americans went down and set up shop.  After the first year, they got screwed out of ownership with the guy managing the lab who moved the entire op to another location and used his own workers.  He had the raw connections, the label and hologram printer, and just didn't need to be paid a flat salary every month.  Not many know this story because the other two came back and opened another US lab that was famous for being one of the first to offer their entire line in 20ml size bottles along with carrying the first EQ suspension on the market.  (Which made 90% of the people who used it sick)

Test, deca, dbol, winstrol (mostly in south MX) and the AIs are good to go.  But anything else like Masteron, Tren, Primo, Var, etc...  you are taking a chance on.

Too bad the research place in CA was shut down years ago.  You could get anything tested for $75.  It would certainly cause a lot of MX and UG lab places to lose sleep every night.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 07:02:21 PM »
The reason Ttokkyo was so good was because originally two Americans went down and set up shop.  After the first year, they got screwed out of ownership with the guy managing the lab who moved the entire op to another location and used his own workers.  He had the raw connections, the label and hologram printer, and just didn't need to be paid a flat salary every month.  Not many know this story because the other two came back and opened another US lab that was famous for being one of the first to offer their entire line in 20ml size bottles along with carrying the first EQ suspension on the market.  (Which made 90% of the people who used it sick)

Test, deca, dbol, winstrol (mostly in south MX) and the AIs are good to go.  But anything else like Masteron, Tren, Primo, Var, etc...  you are taking a chance on.

Too bad the research place in CA was shut down years ago.  You could get anything tested for $75.  It would certainly cause a lot of MX and UG lab places to lose sleep every night.

EQ suspension?! Never heard of such a thing. Was it dirty gear or did people's bodies just react badly to EQ suspension?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2013, 02:46:03 PM »
EQ suspension?! Never heard of such a thing. Was it dirty gear or did people's bodies just react badly to EQ suspension?

I've made eq cyp and eq base.. I dunno if their eq suspension was water-based, but eq base in oil/eo hurts like fucking hell and will swell up the injection site for some reason. nobody got an abcess, but the site would swell up like a shot of 200mg/ml prop. not a popular product.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »
Tommy how much they fetch?

The Test is $39 US dollars at the farmacia. The Nandralone is $67 US dollars at the farmacia. The price can vary a bit but that price is always in the ball park. The farmacia is just outside of Monterrey, Mexico- in a rual farming community. Not a tourist location at all. If we ever need to buy more than they have on hand, they send a runner and he is back within 1 hour with everything. We travel with friends who have family down there and they speak fluent Spanish.
a

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 01:00:42 AM »
I've made eq cyp and eq base.. I dunno if their eq suspension was water-based, but eq base in oil/eo hurts like fucking hell and will swell up the injection site for some reason. nobody got an abcess, but the site would swell up like a shot of 200mg/ml prop. not a popular product.

I think the Boldenone propionate is the worst very harsh. Just regular EQ is good enough. Everybody who tried Boldenone propionate from any UGL lab hated it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 06:53:46 AM »

It wasn't dirty.  Their gear was good and clean.  They offered EQ, Test, Winstrol as suspense in both oil and water.  People just got sick as shit off the EQ nearly every time.  I never used it myself.  But everyone was reporting that when they took it they got a hot flushed feeling like taking a high dose of niacin all day long and had a strange metallic taste in their mouth and some could smell a metallic smell in their nose.  The stomach was queasy like MT2 makes you and anything they ate wouldn't stay down. 

It was just something the body was not made to handle in that form apparently.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 01:43:49 PM »
Friend said find some local wrestlers and talk to them. They know what/whos good.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2013, 01:47:39 PM »
It wasn't dirty.  Their gear was good and clean.  They offered EQ, Test, Winstrol as suspense in both oil and water.  People just got sick as shit off the EQ nearly every time.  I never used it myself.  But everyone was reporting that when they took it they got a hot flushed feeling like taking a high dose of niacin all day long and had a strange metallic taste in their mouth and some could smell a metallic smell in their nose.  The stomach was queasy like MT2 makes you and anything they ate wouldn't stay down. 

It was just something the body was not made to handle in that form apparently.

Damn!! That's a serious reaction!!!