Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34464 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2013, 05:39:41 PM »
You have to put things in perspective.

No one deserves to die for J-walking.

No one should go to prison because of an accident.

Tragedies happen and there is no fixing it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »
This "daughter" is the real p.o.s. in the story if her 78 yr old mother is having to walk across highways instead of being waited on hand and foot during her golden years.
~

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2013, 05:50:19 PM »
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/traffic-hearing-woman-accused-running-down-elderly/nbhNy/

PORT ORANGE, Fla. —
A traffic court hearing played out like a criminal trial in Volusia County involving the death of 78-year-old Leona Daniluk.

A judge found the driver, Nicole Nagrani, guilty of failure to use due care. The judge said Nagrani must pay $1,000 fine and do 120 hours of community service. Her license was revoked for six months.

An attorney for Nagrani had tried to pick apart the fatal crash investigation by Port Orange police before the ruling came down.

"Did you even test the breaks?" Nagrani's attorney said.

"I don't think that we started it up? But I don't recall," said a police officer.

Daniluk was hit on Ridgewood Avenue in April while she was trying to cross the road, according to investigators.

Port Orange police said Nagrani was charged with failing to yield to a pedestrian in an unmarked crosswalk with death.

Nagrani's attorney worked hard to discredit the evidence, even video of the crash.

"Is the original still available?" the attorney asked.

"Yes," said a witness.

"Then there's absolutely no reason the original is not here," the attorney said.

In April, Nagrani's attorney told police she was reaching for her cell phone when she hit Daniluk.

Nagrani opted not to show up in court Wednesday and was not available for comment.

A family member of Daniluk attended Monday's hearing. He said Nagrani should have been there to face the judge for her actions.

"Shame on you for not showing up. That's basically saying you're a coward," family member Michael Melnicoff said.

Attorneys are such pieces of shit. Some of the worst filth ever to walk the Earth... Worst occupation ever, I dont care what anyone says.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »
Goes both ways though.

Grams was illegally crossing. Both were at fault. It's not like Nicole ran a red light. It was an accident.
Yeah, driving while not looking where you are driving is perfectly reasonable, I mean looking where you are going isn't that important in the scheme of driving anyways, right.
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
Yeah, driving while not looking where you are driving is perfectly reasonable, I mean looking where you are going isn't that important in the scheme of driving anyways, right.

It was an accident though, she dropped something.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2013, 06:02:21 PM »
You have to put things in perspective.

No one deserves to die for J-walking.

No one should go to prison because of an accident.

Tragedies happen and there is no fixing it.
Driving whilst not paying attention and killing someone is NO accident.  It's like someone dropping rocks from an overpass onto the freeway, do it long enough and someone is going to get killed.  I am amazed how often acts of sheer recklessness get described as an accident.

If enough people drive while using their mobile phones then this makes fatalities and serious injuries to innocent others inevitable.  If the woman was driving responsibly, saw the old woman slowly crossing the road and hit her brakes to avoid a collision and her brakes failed, that would be an accident.  Driving along with you head buried between the dashboard AND the floor and completely oblivious to your surroundings let alone the fact you are driving a vehicle and then you unknowingly run someone over with ZERO evasive action taken, then this is the epitome of stupidity and the driver deliberately and drastically increased the odds of harming someone else.  That is NO ACCIDENT !
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2013, 06:04:09 PM »
Driving whilst not paying attention and killing someone is NO accident.  It's like someone dropping rocks from an overpass onto the freeway, do it long enough and someone is going to get killed.  I am amazed how often acts of sheer recklessness get described as an accident.

If enough people drive while using their mobile phones then this makes fatalities and serious injuries to innocent others inevitable.  If the woman was driving responsibly, saw the old woman slowly crossing the road and hit her brakes to avoid a collision and her brakes failed, that would be an accident.  Driving along with you head buried between the dashboard AND the floor and completely oblivious to your surroundings let alone the fact you are driving a vehicle is the epitome of stupidity and drastically increases the odds of harming someone else.  That is NO ACCIDENT !

Would you preach this as well if it was your wife who made this mistake? Or your mother? We all know women are retards behind the wheel. Curious to see how harsh you think their punishment should be?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
Would you preach this as well if it was your wife who made this mistake? Or your mother? We all know women are retards behind the wheel. Curious to see how harsh you think their punishment should be?
Abso FUCKING lutely. If this was one of my loved ones I would insist they lock them up to teach them a lesson. I have never understood this forgive your family for all the stupid shit they do mentality, that's why they are fucked up in the first place doing stupid shit, because no-one ever held them accountable.

I just taught my stepdaughter to drive, if she dared use her phone whilst driving she wouldn't be allowed the privilege of driving my car.  One of her friends just wrapped herself around a tree and killed herself (one week shy of her 19th birthday), police say she may have been distracted (we all knew what that meant).  My step daughter told me after her friend died whilst driving she was grateful I drilled into her how dangerous driving was and taught her how to be the most defensive driver you could be.  If anything I am way harder on those close to me, fortunately, everyone I know has common sense, and takes dangerous tasks such as driving seriously.
V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2013, 06:13:33 PM »

Chiro standing up for her because she's young and white and pretty.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
"In April, Nagrani's attorney told police she was reaching for her cell phone when she hit Daniluk.

Nagrani opted not to show up in court Wednesday and was not available for comment."
-------

Damn. Bitch was most likely too busy training shoulders and getting a spray tan.
a

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
"In April, Nagrani's attorney told police she was reaching for her cell phone when she hit Daniluk.

Nagrani opted not to show up in court Wednesday and was not available for comment."

Damn. Bitch was most likely too busy training shoulders and getting a spray tan.

:o

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2013, 06:19:39 PM »
Chiro standing up for her because she's young and white and pretty.

???

She's not even white I don't think?

I'm the last guy here you'll find white knighting. Fact is i could care less about this broad. Just questioning how far Ekul is willing to take his theories. Some people here want to hang her. Others like myself don't think that punishment fits the crime.

Try again, The Stink.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »

Jailed for one year after killing a cyclist whilst driving and texting on her mobile phone.
V

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2013, 06:22:39 PM »

Jailed for one year after killing a cyclist whilst driving and texting on her mobile phone.

false

she wasn't texting and driving.....somebody was in the backseat of her car when she was driving and used a piece of dental floss to blindfold her

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2013, 06:22:49 PM »
Shuffling from one shitty techno song to another ='s a grandma-less Christmas
JNN crushing individuals in this thread.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2013, 06:23:12 PM »

Well clearly she never saw the guy.
a

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2013, 06:25:17 PM »
???

She's not even white I don't think?

I'm the last guy here you'll find white knighting. Fact is i could care less about this broad. Just questioning how far Ekul is willing to take his theories. Some people here want to hang her. Others like myself don't think that punishment fits the crime.

Try again, The Stink.

Kul is willing to go farther than you and hit crazier tangents too, most here would bet on that. God speed pumpkin seed

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2013, 06:25:47 PM »

this is no suprise heres the science behind the case:

she has sloteyes,ok?

so if she stares at the phone,she must close the eyes a bit, you know what i mean, and then,those eyes are pretty much closed.

shouldve gotten off, to not be racist
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2013, 06:27:47 PM »
Kul is willing to go farther than you and hit crazier tangents too, most here would bet on that. God speed pumpkin seed

I think blatantly texting and hitting someone is a far worse offense than dropping an object and trying to retrieve it and hitting someone.

Both are still unacceptable, but one is "worse" IMO.

What you?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2013, 06:29:01 PM »
false

she wasn't texting and driving.....somebody was in the backseat of her car when she was driving and used a piece of dental floss to blindfold her

GOLD

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
I think blatantly texting and hitting someone is a far worse offense than dropping an object and trying to retrieve it and hitting someone.

What you?

Watch the video CF. I think she is lying. You can look/feel for your phone and watch the road. Clearly she was looking down for 4-5 real seconds. She was texting.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2013, 06:30:38 PM »
Jeffery Lloyd Bascom sentenced to 5 years in prison after he hit a 15-year-old with his pickup truck as he and a friend walked along the unlit shoulder of 500 West near 1200 South in Vernal.

The driver of the truck, Jeffery Lloyd Bascom, told witnesses and police he was distracted by his cellphone and never saw the boy, who was wearing a neon yellow sweatshirt when he was struck.

"What was on his phone was more important to him than the human being standing on the side of the road," Uintah County prosecutor Mike Drechsel said during Bascom's sentencing hearing Monday.

"The only person that could have prevented this from happening is the defendant," Drechsel said. "He is 100 percent to blame for the death of Tommy Clark."

Bascom, his head bowed, appeared to nod in agreement with the prosecutor's indictment.
He also wiped away tears as Tommy's grandfather and parents, Tom and Evie Lesser, addressed Judge Douglas Thomas. The crash left Bascom with a broken jaw, which was still wired shut Monday, preventing him from making any statements in court.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2013, 06:32:24 PM »

What you?
This situation is even worse, she was using her mobile phone and dropped it, so if using your mobile wasn't distracting enough, by attempting to retrieve it she literally now has no chance of avoiding a collision.

" Police said the driver, Nicole Nagrani, took her eyes off the road to answer a cellphone call when she struck Leona Daniluk, 78, as she crossed the street.

Nagrani's attorney said her phone had fallen and she tried to retrieve it."
V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »
Watch the video CF. I think she is lying. You can look/feel for your phone and watch the road. Clearly she was looking down for 4-5 real seconds. She was texting.

But she is young, white, and attractive.

She would never tell a lie.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2013, 06:38:40 PM »
But she is young, white, and attractive.

She would never tell a lie.

:D Amen brother amen! Here she is driving earlier that same day. Case dismissed!
a