Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34463 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »
haha, okay "E-Tool"

not sure how the old lady was "innocent"

she too broke your precious laws, putting herself and others in danger - yet for whatever reason you have exonerated her of any personal accountability

say Nagrani had slammed on the breaks or swerved to avoid hitting the old lady, there could have been a much greater incident involving people who were indeed innocent
It's because in Ekuls world, there has to be a "good" and "evil", "right" and "wrong". He has to have it in black and white so he can try and crusade. He looks at the world through a childs eyes. IMHO it's the only way he can explain all the terrible luck that has befallen him.

I get the sense that every opinion in every post of Ekuls revolves around his inability to deal with his own issues, so he projects them outward, viewing the world through warped lenses.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2013, 08:36:58 PM »
one time while driving in london, prefectly way under the legal speed, on evening, not very busy road....

all of a sudden, this stinking piece of shit chav kid dliberately jumpcrosses the street,to scare car drivers i guess.he even did a wheelie or reverse wheelie to show how well his little stunt went.

now first, if he fell down, hed have been toast and very dead, he jumped no more than 3 feet before my car, and this chavtwat came from behind parked cars on the side of the street, no chance in hell to see him coming.

i did the epic panic braking , you know this feeling where the heart almost stops and the blood "freezes", car nehind me almost crash into my rear.

the kid would have run away and no insurance wouldve covered the car behind me.

as i drove on i se in the back the chavcunt doing it again.

some weak hearted guy could literaly get an infarct or soemthing.

somehow, no matter how i think about it, i think the kid would kinda deserve the early death its asking for.

kid was maybe 12 or so.hard to tell,the fat girl was obese.

not defending nagrani,wouldnt be suprise dif she was actualy taking a daft selfie while driving or putting on mascara,shes a piece of shit regardless just by looking at her mongoloid inbred face, but theres many posibilities there.
n

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2013, 08:56:36 PM »
Dumb bimbos and their mobile phones.

Implants are too big for her frame. She looks petite-- the Doc would slit her in two. Lol.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2013, 08:57:40 PM »
:)

Lol did you actually take these yourself Tommy?

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2013, 09:26:55 PM »
Nagrani's attorney, Tim Herring, drove to the accident site and told police that “... Nagrani was not using her cellular phone at the time of the crash, but that the phone had fallen and she was attempting to retrieve it.”  
ya soo who fucken cares.....

what a fucken joke....

unreal if all she got was ticket-she was trying to get her cell phone while driving and killed someone at a intersection while she was supposed to merge for the women..-stupid bitch- wasn't paying attention period and killed someone--she needs to do some jail time-A ticket unreal.i hope she atleast lost her licence to drive for a 5-10 years..... lucky that wasn't someone from my family she killed... she would pay big time....

Twinkenstein

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/volusia-county/woman-ticketed-after-crash-kills-pedestrian/-/12983450/22448386/-/11qbgpuz/-/index.html

By Frank Fernandez
frank.fernandez@news-jrnl.com

Published: Monday, September 30, 2013 at 6:40 p.m.

A motorist who was reportedly trying to retrieve her cellphone when she struck and killed a woman crossing Ridgewood Avenue in Port Orange should face more punishment than a traffic citation, according to the victim's relatives.

Nicole K. Nagrani, 21, was heading south on South Ridgewood Avenue in her sport utility vehicle on April 11, 2013, when she hit Leona E. Daniluk as the 78-year-old Port Orange resident tried to walk across the highway at White Place. But a traffic homicide investigation concluded that Nagrani's actions were not reckless, a standard needed for a vehicular homicide charge.

Nagrani's attorney, Tim Herring, drove to the accident site and told police that “... Nagrani was not using her cellular phone at the time of the crash, but that the phone had fallen and she was attempting to retrieve it.”

Daniluk's daughter, Tina Melnicoff, said a ticket was insufficient and that Nagrani should serve some prison time. “I don't see no fairness of it, if she does get a ticket,” Melnicoff said. “She should get more than a ticket. The girl, if she was paying attention that morning driving instead of trying to retrieve her cellphone, she would have had time to stop or swerve or even hit the median."

Ha, everyone is just accepting the argument made by her attorney and assuming that she was retrieving the cellphone. I think her high priced attorney knew what he needed to do to get her off.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2013, 09:41:42 PM »
That is the law everywhere, what`s your point? she did not break the law cause she was not using her cell phone, she was just picking it up off the floor so even where your from the out come would be the same.

so if your not paying attention its ok if ya kill someone while driving... ??
why the fuck would she need her phone right at that momement while driving--?? and how did it drop on the floor if driving down a straight road-when she was supposed to merge for the women at a intersection--ummmm she dropped it---out of her hand...
I was rear ended by a guy who was reaching for a cd once and it was 100 % his fault and I settled on a injury claim...whats the fucken diff--bottom line if all she got was a ticket fine and is contesting it (the fine) thats totally fucked, she got off real easy..but its gonna cost her cause karma is a bitch..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2013, 10:27:47 PM »
ya that phone "fell down" after she realized she ran someone over.

hopefuly theres karma and if shes guilty,gets some epic disease.

n

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2013, 10:30:03 PM »
It's because in Ekuls world, there has to be a "good" and "evil", "right" and "wrong". He has to have it in black and white so he can try and crusade. He looks at the world through a childs eyes. IMHO it's the only way he can explain all the terrible luck that has befallen him.

I get the sense that every opinion in every post of Ekuls revolves around his inability to deal with his own issues, so he projects them outward, viewing the world through warped lenses.

So in your world their is no right and wrong. OK Got it.  Explains everything.  Most Laws are pretty black and white.  Take the Traffic light system for instance, if people didn't respond to such a system in a black and white way, the system would be pointless.  The law doesn't say, you can go through a red light if you think it is safe.  It says unequivocally, you can't go through a RED light EVER !!!

It's this simple, I look at any incident in the terms of "How would I feel if that was me". In this case, how would I feel if some spoiled bimbo driving daddy's Porsche wasn't paying attention and ran me over while I crossed the road.  I would be pissed off. As for how the spoiled princess driving daddy's Porsche while using her mobile phone feels, I will never know, I can't identify with such ludicrous characters.  I actually take driving seriously and acknowledge it is a danger to myself and others, so I don't use a mobile phone while driving. EVER.  SO it's hard for me to identify with her plight.  So it would have to be a hypothetical, lets say it was me in her position, I would absolutely accept responsibility, be deeply remorseful and apologize profusely to the family of the victim and expect to be punished.  I certainly wouldn't be pretending like nothing happened and posting self indulgent, gratuitous selfies on social media.  I would be using my story as a warning to others and publicly condemning my actions.

The type of people who defend women like this, in my opinion have zero self worth.  Essentially, they are saying they would be happy to die in the same circumstances.  Anybody who is OK with some bimbo running them over while using their mobile phone probably deserves to be dead.  The elderly victim isn't the recipient of bad luck, but the victim of a careless reckless individual.  Their is a difference between being a victim of bad luck and the victim of an IDIOT !!!

The only one projecting their warped world view is you.  You are either a) a reckless individual like this woman and would also like to avoid accountability for your actions or B) A complete and utter MORON. People like you are frightening, you see shades of grey where there are none and then you see things in black and white when their are shades of grey.

I posted a story earlier about a man who killed a couple while he was texting.  When the prosecution said he was the only person capable of preventing the incident and that he was 100% responsible, the culpable driver nodded in agreement.  Now there is a man, someone willing to accept responsibility for his actions and admits when he is wrong.  This stupid bitch acting as if nothing ever happened. blaming the victim and posting her narcissistic photos on social media straight after the incident is a sick and twisted human being.  She will only face greater inner torment by avoiding personal responsibility. She may have used the fucked up system to avoid being held accountable, but until she acknowledges that she killed someone through reckless and careless actions, an incident that could easily been avoided had she been responsible, she will have a lingering torment at the back of her psyche.

V

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2013, 10:57:05 PM »
So in your world their is no right and wrong. OK Got it.  Explains everything.  Most Laws are pretty black and white.  Take the Traffic light system for instance, if people didn't respond to such a system in a black and white way, the system would be pointless.  The law doesn't say, you can go through a red light if you think it is safe.  It says unequivocally, you can't go through a RED light EVER !!!

It's this simple, I look at any incident in the terms of "How would I feel if that was me". In this case, how would I feel if some spoiled bimbo driving daddy's Porsche wasn't paying attention and ran me over while I crossed the road.  I would be pissed off. As for how the spoiled princess driving daddy's Porsche while using her mobile phone feels, I will never know, I can't identify with such ludicrous characters.  I actually take driving seriously and acknowledge it is a danger to myself and others, so I don't use a mobile phone while driving. EVER.  SO it's hard for me to identify with her plight.  

The type of people who defend women like this, in my opinion have zero self worth.  Essentially, they are saying they would be happy to die in the same circumstances.  Anybody who is OK with some bimbo running them over while using their mobile phone probably deserves to be dead.  The elderly victim isn't the recipient of bad luck, but the victim of a careless reckless individual.  Their is a difference between being a victim of bad luck and the victim of an IDIOT !!!

The only one projecting their warped world view is you.  You are either a) a reckless individual like this woman and would also like to avoid accountability for your actions or B) A complete and utter MORON. People like you are frightening, you seed shades of grey where there are none and then you see things in black and white when their are shades of grey.

I posted a story earlier about a man who killed a couple while he was texting.  When the prosecution said he was the only person capable of preventing the incident and that he was 100% responsible, the culpable driver nodded in agreement.  Now there is a man, someone willing to accept responsibility for his actions and admits when he is wrong.  This stupid bitch acting as if nothing ever happened. blaming the victim and posting her narcissistic photos on social media straight after the incident is a sick and twisted human being.  She will only face greater inner torment by avoiding personal responsibility. She may have used the fucked up system to avoid being held accountable, but until she acknowledges that she killed someone through reckless and careless actions, an incident that could easily been avoided had she been responsible, she will have a lingering torment at the back of her psyche.

well put....this whole thing of her getting off so easy--it makes zero sense to me the law system is so messed up.. I find it hard to believe that the paid off or sucked off judge didn't at least suspend her licence for a few years ..she needs to be exposed for her actions-and this is a good start here on GetBig

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2013, 11:12:45 PM »
so if your not paying attention its ok if ya kill someone while driving... ??
why the fuck would she need her phone right at that momement while driving--?? and how did it drop on the floor if driving down a straight road-when she was supposed to merge for the women at a intersection--ummmm she dropped it---out of her hand...
I was rear ended by a guy who was reaching for a cd once and it was 100 % his fault and I settled on a injury claim...whats the fucken diff--bottom line if all she got was a ticket fine and is contesting it (the fine) thats totally fucked, she got off real easy..but its gonna cost her cause karma is a bitch..
no it's not OK, the bitch is a retard and she did something real fucken dumb, did she get off easy? of course.

Now let's face the facts though, jail is made for criminals who do evil deeds and the reality is I can go to any corner light and observe thousands of people using there phones at any given time, are they dumb fucks? yes, should they go to jail as criminals? fuck no. the girl is stupid, she made a mistake, it could have happen to anyone.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 16, 2013, 11:17:23 PM »
no it's not OK, the bitch is a retard and she did something real fucken dumb, did she get off easy? of course.

Now let's face the facts though, jail is made for criminals who do evil deeds and the reality is I can go to any corner light and observe thousands of people using there phones at any given time, are they dumb fucks? yes, should they go to jail as criminals? fuck no. the girl is stupid, she made a mistake, it could have happen to anyone.
The majority of the people in jail are there for drug related offences.  Smoking weed =  evil criminal who needs to be incarcerated, killing someone while driving and texting is perfectly OK.  No wonder our planet is fucked.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2013, 11:20:10 PM »
 :(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #163 on: December 16, 2013, 11:32:41 PM »
The majority of the people in jail are there for drug related offences.  Smoking weed =  evil criminal who needs to be incarcerated, killing someone while driving and texting is perfectly OK.  No wonder our planet is fucked.
The other day i was driving and I never use my phone while I drive but I had bid on a contract earlier and was expecting a call. So I am driving in heavy snow and the phone rang so I grabbed it without the intentions of answering but I wanted to see who was calling. As I let my eyes off the wheel for a split second, boom the car in front slammed on his breaks so I put the breaks and swerved, i drive a CTS and they are rear wheel drive so I did a 360 and didn't hit anyone despite 3 or 4 cars slamming breaks and moving out of the way.

My heart was going 200, such a close call and boy did I regret fiddling with the phone, point is this shit can happen to anyone, I am not a criminal and do not belong in jail even if I would have hurt someone, it is one of those things that can happen to anyone.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 16, 2013, 11:59:23 PM »
The other day i was driving and I never use my phone while I drive but I had bid on a contract earlier and was expecting a call. So I am driving in heavy snow and the phone rang so I grabbed it without the intentions of answering but I wanted to see who was calling. As I let my eyes off the wheel for a split second, boom the car in front slammed on his breaks so I put the breaks and swerved, i drive a CTS and they are rear wheel drive so I did a 360 and didn't hit anyone despite 3 or 4 cars slamming breaks and moving out of the way.

My heart was going 200, such a close call and boy did I regret fiddling with the phone, point is this shit can happen to anyone, I am not a criminal and do not belong in jail even if I would have hurt someone, it is one of those things that can happen to anyone.
After all this back and forward today about this incident, I drove to the shops, and I was waiting at a set of lights to turn right into the shopping center.  I was behind about three other cars.  Well the arrow goes green, and some woman coming in the opposite direction drives straight through the Intersection thinking it was a green light, except it was a red light with a green arrow.  As I started to realize why the cars in front of me weren't responding to the green turning arrow I looked to the intersection, and then sure enough I see this idiot woman driving through the intersection AGAINST a red light looking at her phone the whole time, she didn't even realize she was driving through a red light (she probably still has no idea she did) , it was only the attention of the other drivers that prevented this from being an accident.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2013, 12:00:20 AM »
 ;D
V

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2013, 04:59:27 AM »
Any bitch who plays with her phone while driving should have her teeth punched out.

This bitch was clearly texting or some such shit.

I have had bitches on their phones while driving who would have crashed into me if I hadn't seen the stupid cun'ts with their faces in their phones and driven evasively.

These cun'ts can kill your wife and kids.  So fuck anyone who makes excuses for them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2013, 05:06:28 AM »

It's this simple, I look at any incident in the terms of "How would I feel if that was me". In this case, how would I feel if some spoiled bimbo driving daddy's Porsche wasn't paying attention and ran me over while I crossed the road.  I would be pissed off. As for how the spoiled princess driving daddy's Porsche while using her mobile phone feels, I will never know, I can't identify with such ludicrous characters.  I actually take driving seriously and acknowledge it is a danger to myself and others, so I don't use a mobile phone while driving. EVER.  SO it's hard for me to identify with her plight.  So it would have to be a hypothetical, lets say it was me in her position, I would absolutely accept responsibility, be deeply remorseful and apologize profusely to the family of the victim and expect to be punished.  I certainly wouldn't be pretending like nothing happened and posting self indulgent, gratuitous selfies on social media.  I would be using my story as a warning to others and publicly condemning my actions.

The only one projecting their warped world view is you.  You are either a) a reckless individual like this woman and would also like to avoid accountability for your actions or B) A complete and utter MORON. People like you are frightening, you see shades of grey where there are none and then you see things in black and white when their are shades of grey.

I never said that there is NO right and wrong Nimrod, but not everything falls into neat little catagories of good/evil, victim/perpetrator.

An old lady walked into a road with no crosswalk where she shouldn't have been and got nailed by a bimbo not paying attention.  Not anywhere near the dramatic injustice you're trying to make it out to be.
both were wrong, now ones dead and y9urr crusading to ruin the life of another because of an accident all because you have to have someone to be the 'evil'. You have the mentality of a child and refuse to accept that the world isnt black and white,  its shaded of grey and there isnt always a clear cut right and wrong.

I sincerely hope you can deal with your issues before someone crosses paths with you and you decide to ruin his/her life because they were 'wrong'and must pay.  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2013, 05:17:22 AM »
one of the most valuable lessons the army has taught me is that "when you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences"

bottom line: the woman walked into traffic and got hit by a car

Absolutely.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2013, 05:21:38 AM »
I never said that there is NO right and wrong Nimrod, but not everything falls into neat little catagories of good/evil, victim/perpetrator.

An old lady walked into a road with no crosswalk where she shouldn't have been and got nailed by a bimbo not paying attention.  Not anywhere near the dramatic injustice you're trying to make it out to be.
both were wrong, now ones dead and y9urr crusading to ruin the life of another because of an accident all because you have to have someone to be the 'evil'. You have the mentality of a child and refuse to accept that the world isnt black and white,  its shaded of grey and there isnt always a clear cut right and wrong.

I sincerely hope you can deal with your issues before someone crosses paths with you and you decide to ruin his/her life because they were 'wrong'and must pay.  ::)

You are an idiot of epic proportions.  The dramatic injustice is, society isn't holding the young woman accountable,  nor does she accept responsibility for her actions. She is being afforded a privileged judgement as opposed to other people guilty of similar offenses. I am sorry that you can't rouse the slightest emotion for another human being including your friends and family.  But if that happened to your grandmother and you showed the cavalier attitude you do here, then you don't deserve human beings in your life.  You are a failed human being IMHO.  There is no help out there for people such as yourself.

There was a story I posted earlier about a man who acknowledged his responsibility in the deaths of two people he killed while texting and driving.  I admire such a man, he did the wrong thing and he fronted up and accepted the punishment given. 

It is obvious you have done some fucked up shit before and got away with it, no decent person would defend such disgusting behaviour as shown by this shallow, narcissistic bitch unless they strongly identified with being irresponsible causing innocent people harm and then getting away with it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2013, 05:25:08 AM »
one of the most valuable lessons the army has taught me is that "when you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences"

bottom line: the woman walked into traffic and got hit by a car
Ridiculous, what's more irresponsible, an elderly woman doing her best to cross the road without being killed or some bimbo driving along completely unaware of her surroundings because she dropped her phone and her head is now half way between the dashboard and the floor.  Obviously your army lesson was bullshit, because this young woman chose the reckless driving behaviour and suffered no real consequences.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2013, 05:28:46 AM »
Ridiculous, what's more irresponsible, an elderly woman doing her best to cross the road without being killed or some bimbo driving along completely unaware of her surroundings because she dropped her phone and her head is now half way between the dashboard and the floor.  Obviously your army lesson was bullshit, because this young woman chose the reckless driving behaviour and suffered no real consequences.
they both made a bad decision and now one person os dead and youre making this out to be slme sort of huge social injustice.  2 people made a bad decision. An accident happened. A lady that walked into trafgic illegally got killed. That's it. No huge injustice, no massive wrong to be righted.  2 people screwed up together and an accident occured.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2013, 05:31:04 AM »
Jeffery Lloyd Bascom sentenced to 5 years in prison after he hit a 15-year-old with his pickup truck as he and a friend walked along the unlit shoulder of 500 West near 1200 South in Vernal.

The driver of the truck, Jeffery Lloyd Bascom, told witnesses and police he was distracted by his cellphone and never saw the boy, who was wearing a neon yellow sweatshirt when he was struck.

"What was on his phone was more important to him than the human being standing on the side of the road," Uintah County prosecutor Mike Drechsel said during Bascom's sentencing hearing Monday.

"The only person that could have prevented this from happening is the defendant," Drechsel said. "He is 100 percent to blame for the death of Tommy Clark."

Bascom, his head bowed, appeared to nod in agreement with the prosecutor's indictment.
He also wiped away tears as Tommy's grandfather and parents, Tom and Evie Lesser, addressed Judge Douglas Thomas. The crash left Bascom with a broken jaw, which was still wired shut Monday, preventing him from making any statements in court.

This is how a decent person responds to what they have done.

How did Nagrani respond?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2013, 05:38:03 AM »
they both made a bad decision and now one person os dead and youre making this out to be slme sort of huge social injustice.  2 people made a bad decision. An accident happened. A lady that walked into trafgic illegally got killed. That's it. No huge injustice, no massive wrong to be righted.  2 people screwed up together and an accident occured.
The old woman didn't make a bad decision, people NEED to cross the road all the time.  You're the type of sick freak who considers some poor old woman crossing the road as some type of crime equal to negligent homicide.  You expect the elderly to walk large distances (for them) to cross roads legally.  You are a demented frightening human being indeed.  I have an elderly mother who can barely walk, there are times when she has little choice but to cross the road where she can.  To think that there are people out there like you who think that the so called crime of crossing the road is somehow equalled out by a woman driving while using her phone and not even watching the road and killing such people is so frightening to me.  I can honestly say, just knowing there are people out there like you is frightening.
V

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2013, 05:38:20 AM »
I for one don't believe that she dropped her phone. Well, maybe she dropped her phone after she hit the lady.

I personally believe she was talking on her phone and hence why she was distracted.

I don't believe Florida bans the use of talking on your cell phone while driving but it bans texting.

Nicole Nagrani would have gotten manslaughter if it wasn't for her lawyer using the excuse that she dropped her phone.

I hate the fact that there was no accountability on the part of Nagrani...she knows she is guilty hence the reason why she didn't appear in court. Her conscience is her witness.

Life is supposed to be precious. If she had taken her driving seriously, she wouldnt have plowed straight ahead and killed that woman. She would have done everything in her power to avoid killing another human being.

People don't care about life anymore as you see newborn babies are thrown in the trash, kids killing kids in school, ect...

The Bible warned that in the last days people were going to be lovers of themselves, that people would care more about injustice:

2 Timothy 3:2
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

Nicole didn't care anymore as you can see on her twitter account her posting pics as if nothing happened.

For those saying to move on and that life goes on...If it were a member of your family that she did this to, you would feel the same.

You would feel an injustice was done and it was done.

Lord Jesus, we that believe in you need for you to come back. This world is getting worse....