Author Topic: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road  (Read 34113 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Bikini Pro Nicole Nagrani Killed an old woman crossing the road
« Reply #250 on: December 17, 2013, 11:42:24 PM »
I guess it varies in terminology where people live, in my neck of the woods we do not call traffic violations ''charges''
im swedish so i dong know it was more of a question thqn me trying to be a smartass tbh =D
I sometimes see in cops etc that they say he was charged with speeding etc but you are from canada so maybe it has a different meaning to what i atleast tought it meant

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #251 on: December 17, 2013, 11:42:36 PM »
The upbringing doesn't have to be religious, just abusive, whether that be by use of force, neglect, humiliation etc etc.  The majority of the world raises their kids in a similar way based on principles that have come from religious principles.  Indoctrinating children with religion is just another form of child abuse.

All cultures have similar principles of child rearing, it's not really religious, it's cultural.  And most of todays kids have no religious influence if we are talking about the average American family.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #252 on: December 17, 2013, 11:58:44 PM »
Let all the victims male relatives take her anus and call it even.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2013, 12:16:47 AM »
Let all the victims male relatives take her anus and call it even.
in that case i would ask them to adopt me

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2013, 12:23:22 AM »
in that case i would ask them to adopt me

you and i could dp her while mr. trollbody jams his c0ck down her throat

and btw, winny or var?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2013, 12:29:23 AM »
All cultures have similar principles of child rearing, it's not really religious, it's cultural.  And most of todays kids have no religious influence if we are talking about the average American family.
I agree, it is cultural, but not much has changed from the religious child rearing ideals practised for centuries.  Sure things have gotten better in terms of the extremes of abuse the average kid endures, but the needs of children aren't being met in such a way that produces well adjusted, healthy adults.  The examination of child rearing practises is almost a taboo subject for a lot of people.  The parent is held in such high regard that no criticism is allowed. (The commandment  - Honour your father and your mother -didn't help with this).  

So if your parents were arseholes (so to speak), and you weren't allowed to express yourself freely, including your hateful feelings, and you were forced to be obedient and at the same time to appreciate your adult tormentors you can grow up into a pretty repressed individual, capable of functioning, but experiencing all types of strong urges and impulses that make little to no sense to you.  Anyway, I think it is an undervalued issue, and something modern society needs to look at.  It's a politically incorrect view to suggest children shouldn't be treated so harshly and punitively.
V

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2013, 12:59:02 AM »
So if your parents were arseholes (so to speak), and you weren't allowed to express yourself freely, including your hateful feelings, and you were forced to be obedient and at the same time to appreciate your adult tormentors you can grow up into a pretty repressed individual, capable of functioning, but experiencing all types of strong urges and impulses that make little to no sense to you.  

Sounds like you speak from experience!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2013, 01:53:40 AM »
Sounds like you speak from experience!
Well, sure I do, but it was like that for a lot of my friends growing up, I had friends who had it even worse.  I don't think my situation was unique by any standards.  It's a controversial topic, but some people can grow up and not be too affected by poor parenting while others are deeply affected for a lifetime. Due to the unique nature of child abuse and it's universal acceptance on some levels, a lot of adults remain unaware of their own childhood torment. 

One of the features of child abuse is that for a child to psychologically survive they employ certain techniques to repress, minimise, deny or justify the abuse. It isn't uncommon for adults to claim they had a wonderful childhood and yet they suffered horrible abuses.  This can happen for many reasons, but often they may be vaguely aware of some unconscious discomfort regarding the issue, and they fear that if they explore it their will also be a reservoir of pain and discomfort underneath it.  The problem is, if it isn't dealt with, may people repeat the same patterns in their life, so for instance,  if they come from an alcoholic parent, they are likely to attract a similar scenario in their adulthood.  It's a complex issue, and not one easily explained in a couple of paragraphs.
V

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2013, 02:15:40 AM »
btw- she is in the "Bikini division"......isn't that the division for treadmill/rope crunch bunnies who want that "I compete" cred in the gym but reality all they got to do is slather themselves in self tanner and get fake tits? EDIT: and they don't even want a "Pro Card"---they just have a fetish for bodybuiiders and "competing" is a means just to get closer to some juicehead

gimmie a fucking break!!!

Lenda Murray developed a cock as huge as mine from all the drugs she took to break down all the walls women had to face in this Pageantry sport so loadrags like Nicole Nagrani (who maybe a closet Persian with a name like that) can compete and kill old jewish women becuase she didn't like the Benny Benassi song here shuffle brought up

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2013, 02:31:33 AM »
btw- she is in the "Bikini division"......isn't that the division for treadmill/rope crunch bunnies who want that "I compete" cred in the gym but reality all they got to do is slather themselves in self tanner and get fake tits?

Lenda Murray developed a cock as huge as mine from all the drugs she took to break down all the walls women had to face in this Pageantry sport so loadrags like Nicole Nagrani (who maybe a closet Persian with a name like that) can compete and kill old jewish women becuase she didn't like the Benny Benassi song here shuffle brought up
LOL

And Nicole has an INDIAN heritage, so it's surprising she didn't offer up a thousand apologies.
V

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2013, 06:59:40 AM »
btw- she is in the "Bikini division"......isn't that the division for treadmill/rope crunch bunnies who want that "I compete" cred in the gym but reality all they got to do is slather themselves in self tanner and get fake tits? EDIT: and they don't even want a "Pro Card"---they just have a fetish for bodybuiiders and "competing" is a means just to get closer to some juicehead

Pics or it didn't happen.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2013, 11:33:26 AM »

JNN bringing the pain....and the lulz.