Author Topic: crazy shooting skills  (Read 3341 times)

hench

• Getbig V
crazy shooting skills
« on: December 16, 2013, 03:36:05 AM »
can this guy miss, almost seems fake!
Anyone here have shooting experience?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: crazy shooting skills
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 04:36:02 AM »
Byron Ferguson's trick archery shots are still my favorite -

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 05:35:19 AM »
can this guy miss, almost seems fake!
Anyone here have shooting experience?

Damn, I should get one of those Benilli Super Black Eagle II autos. Not that I could shoot like that, but my 11-87 cycles like a slow locomotive.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 05:55:55 AM »
Guy's Norwegian too. 8)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 06:22:03 AM »
I've always toyed with the idea of taking up shooting. What kind of reactions/senses do you need to be able to shoot like that, i mean the fella didn't exactly rush, just casually aims and fires almost like he see's in slow motion.
Damn, I should get one of those Benilli Super Black Eagle II autos. Not that I could shoot like that, but my 11-87 cycles like a slow locomotive.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 09:15:34 AM »
I've always toyed with the idea of taking up shooting. What kind of reactions/senses do you need to be able to shoot like that, i mean the fella didn't exactly rush, just casually aims and fires almost like he see's in slow motion.

i wish i had the money to buy tons of ammo and targets like this dude. The time and money spent to get to that level must be impressive. These guys often end shot in the head while sleeping by their wife or kid  tho. Extreme insecure show off with issues.

get a basic .22 bolt action carabine/rifle with tubular feeding, ammo is cheap , it's sturdy and you can get small targets and big targets if using several of them at the same time. even .22 ammo is getting scarcer and more expensive at the moment tho.
Even cheaper is getting a .22 spring piston pellet rifle, ammo costs peanuts and you can train as much as you want plinking or shooting targets. This is how all excellent shooters start. If anyone is interested i can post pics of mine, maybe we should start an official thread dedicated to our guns.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 09:23:54 AM »
Check out bob munden or jerry michulek...their skills with a revolver are hollywood mutant level

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 10:12:21 AM »
Probably cant hit a Dove with a .410 shotgun.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 10:15:28 AM »

Exactly. Looks legit.

I do traps once in a while. Not easy but once you get the twist (and the right barrel) it gets easier and easier.
®

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 10:35:33 AM »
fuck he's good

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 10:39:42 AM »
Imagine being back in the cabin fixin' black coffee and flapjacks for the men.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 10:41:51 AM »
Skeet is pretty easy.  1 or 2 clays and someone else throwing them.  That was impressive.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 10:42:38 AM »
i wish i had the money to buy tons of ammo and targets like this dude. The time and money spent to get to that level must be impressive. These guys often end shot in the head while sleeping by their wife or kid  tho. Extreme insecure show off with issues.

get a basic .22 bolt action carabine/rifle, ammo is cheap , it's sturdy and you can get small targets and big targets if using several of them at the same time. even .22 ammo is getting scarcer and more expensive at the moment tho.
Even cheaper is getting a .22 spring piston pellet rifle, ammo costs peanuts and you can train as much as you want plinking or shooting targets. This is how all excellent shooters start. If anyone is interested i can post pics of mine, maybe we should start an official thread dedicated to our guns.
;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 10:43:34 AM »
Let's see him do that with a compound bow!

j/k...guy's an amazing shot. Probably never low on invites to someone's hunt camp, I'd say.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »
Skeet is pretty easy.  1 or 2 clays and someone else throwing them.  That was impressive.

As a guy who used to shoot skeet pretty regularly, I can tell you that it isn't that easy at all. Especially the 3,4,5 position. That bird is moving and if you get a bad start, you won't hit it.

I was a much better trap shooter than skeet.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 10:59:36 AM »
Imagine being back in the cabin fixin' black coffee and flapjacks for the men.
Bwahaha.  ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
too right and what gets me is there isn't one wasted shot, it would still be impressive if he hit all 8 but missed a couple of times.

fuck he's good

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 12:37:16 PM »
;D

Is his mouth & nose photoshopped? Gotta be shopped. not one is that asymmetrical...
®

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
Is his mouth & nose photoshopped? Gotta be shopped. not one is that asymmetrical...
it's not lol

he is just really mad because of the daddy issues  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 04:28:17 AM »
As a guy who used to shoot skeet pretty regularly, I can tell you that it isn't that easy at all. Especially the 3,4,5 position. That bird is moving and if you get a bad start, you won't hit it.

I was a much better trap shooter than skeet.

Well I'm using the 2 terms interchangeably since the total of my experience was pointing a shotgun at clays for a few rounds.  Idk, maybe it was trap.  It was fun blasting 'em tho.  I remember I was amazed I was hitting them.  Other shooters weren't quite as enthused I was.  "I hit it!  I hit it!"  "Down range, son.  Down.  Range."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2013, 04:36:35 AM »
Well I'm using the 2 terms interchangeably since the total of my experience was pointing a shotgun at clays for a few rounds.  Idk, maybe it was trap.  It was fun blasting 'em tho.  I remember I was amazed I was hitting them.  Other shooters weren't quite as enthused I was.  "I hit it!  I hit it!"  "Down range, son.  Down.  Range."

There are a lot of formalized games that involve hitting clays with a shotgun. All of them are a blast (pun intended). Some of the most fun I have had is to go to a field with a buddy and use a hand thrower.