Author Topic: Over stated side effects.  (Read 1707 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Over stated side effects.
« on: January 07, 2006, 11:39:06 AM »
Hi guys, was just thinking if whether what you hear about side effects of gear is blown out of proportion, surely at sensible dosages thay aint to bad?. Reason I ask is cause when I was younger I was heavily into the clubbibg scene which involed taking plenty of drugs on a weekly basics ( Mostly E ) and if I'd of listened to some of the scare stories I heard me and all my mates should have died a million times over!. In actual fact they wernt to bad, yeah sure I used to feel rough the day or to after but none of us ever experienced anything like you hear in the news or at school. Do you think alot of it is just to try and put you off?. Alot of the boys down the gym are on gear but rarely do they suffer many sides, especially anything serious.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Over stated side effects.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 12:54:26 PM »
Hi guys, was just thinking if whether what you hear about side effects of gear is blown out of proportion, surely at sensible dosages thay aint to bad?. Reason I ask is cause when I was younger I was heavily into the clubbibg scene which involed taking plenty of drugs on a weekly basics ( Mostly E ) and if I'd of listened to some of the scare stories I heard me and all my mates should have died a million times over!. In actual fact they wernt to bad, yeah sure I used to feel rough the day or to after but none of us ever experienced anything like you hear in the news or at school. Do you think alot of it is just to try and put you off?. Alot of the boys down the gym are on gear but rarely do they suffer many sides, especially anything serious.
First off, I hope your staying away from those rec drugs now.

Second, rec drugs and AAS are hardly the same thing, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

Finally, I'm willing to bet that some, not all, but some of the guys at your gym who use AAS are damaging themselves, because of irresponsible use...I know it's that way it my gym. A lot of guys will buy anything from anyone, not really knowing what they are putting into their bodies. They inject tainted gear, cycle improperly, use no PCT, and furthermore have absolutely no idea what they are doing. In short, the are setting themselves up for problems that could manifest themselves later down the road, that could have been easily preventable. I'm not bashing gear at all here...obviously I use gear myself... but I am bashing uninformed, irresponsible, misguided use. AAS can be a great thing, but just like a lot of great things irresponsibility can turn a great thing into a nightmare.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Over stated side effects.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »

I know that gym mentality.......see alot of idiots in the gym who are obviously on, but don't really have a clue.

I can sometimes see it in their face, the not knowing.

It's just part of the game, some people will inject whatever for the sake of gains without knowing the full scope of what they are subjecting themselves to.

I've taken care of the "sides", as much as I can, the rest is in God's or (Satan's) hands.

After all, this is the "Dark Side".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...