Author Topic: Cop writes hilarious letter to Kanye West  (Read 18164 times)

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
Cop writes hilarious letter to Kanye West
« on: December 16, 2013, 04:39:24 PM »
http://clashdaily.com/2013/12/boom-cop-pens-hilarious-letter-kanye-compares-rapping-warpolice-work/#DRMLm7B3G2mlrCeA.01

Dear Kanye West,

I am honored to be writing such an important star. I am a mere Internet sensation. I’m not sure I am worthy to address you, although the Huffington Post did say I was “Humorous and Insanely Popular.” I don’t pay much attention to those things. Anyway, please excuse my interference in your life for a quick second.

I read your interview and also watched it on video. You said:
“I’m just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally.….and I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.”

I want to thank you for putting your life on the line for all of us every day. I know that being a rapper is tough work. I have tried to rap, and it is very difficult to keep up with the pulse of the rhyme flow…although when Ice Ice Baby comes on the radio, I can usually keep up with ol’ Vanilla. Anywho, your job is just some very dangerous work. Most people don’t consider… if you rap really fast, without a chance to inhale, you could pass out and hit your head.

That last paragraph was covered in sarcasm. I’m letting you know, just so you do not think I agree with your very ignorant assessment of your career (or any other performer)as it relates to a person in the military or a police officer’s service. You sir, are as misguided as they come. I do have a suggestion for you. Since you are accustomed to danger, from your life as an international rapper, I am strongly encouraging you immediately abandon you career as a super star and join the military. After joining, I would like you to volunteer to be deployed in Afghanistan or one of the numerous other forward locations where our men an women are currently serving. When the Taliban starts shooting at you, perhaps you could stand up and let the words flow. It could be something like “I’m Kanye West, wearing a flak vest.” I’m sure they would just drop weapons and surrender. You could quite possibly end all wars, just from the enemy being star-struck.

Your line of thinking is part of the problem in the world today….which include entertainers thinking they are something more than just entertainers. I know it is supply and demand and the demand for your services is high. I get economics. What I do not get is you EVER comparing what you do for a living to our heroic military members, who are always in harm’s way… and my brother and sister police officers who have to go to work carrying weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect themselves.

Check yourself, before you wreck yourself….Chief Oliver.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Cop writes hilarious letter to Kanye West
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 04:48:46 PM »
Kanye has one of the most punchable faces I have ever seen!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »
Beat me to it.  How does anyone look at that face and not want to punch a hole through it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
hang on Chief, Imma let you finish, but....
~

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 05:17:09 PM »
I hate this guy more than any other celebrity.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 05:20:52 PM »
Fantastic, I fucking despise that self important, untalented douchebag!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 05:37:00 PM »
He makes Will Smith look like Mother Theresa.

Karma is a bitch....
®

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
He is famous for what? What does he do? Where is my flamethrower?

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 05:55:36 PM »
if I saw justin bieber and kayne west together who would i punch first, decisions decisions  :-\

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
if I saw justin bieber and kayne west together who would i punch first, decisions decisions  :-\

Kanye Brother everyone knows you always hit the bigger one first.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2013, 06:53:44 PM »

Yes, or bitch slappable.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2013, 06:57:15 PM »
He is a no talent. 
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 06:59:39 PM »
LOL.

I just saw Kanye West last Tuesday.  Scored a free suite from my GFs friend so we went.  Dude wore masks the whole show and played a lot of rock music...not what I was expecting.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 07:01:09 PM »
LOL.

I just saw Kanye West last Tuesday.  Scored a free suite from my GFs friend so we went.  Dude wore masks the whole show and played a lot of rock music...not what I was expecting.
Are you sure that wasn't wiggs?

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 07:02:38 PM »
LOL.

Let me guess you were expecting someone more narcissistic than yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 07:03:43 PM »
Are you sure that wasn't wiggs?

;D

Wiggs was a background dancer..was wearing an orange unitard.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 07:04:49 PM »
Kayne is an idiot of monumental proportions, but that cop is a far greater douchebag.  I can't stand the way police think they are doing a dangerous job, when they aren't even in the top ten of dangerous professions.  The only risk that fat pig is taking is the risk of heart disease due to his daily excessive consumption of donuts.  It seems Kayne isn't the only one who likes to PRETEND his job is far more dangerous than it actually is.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 07:05:51 PM »
Let me guess you were expecting someone more narcissistic than yourself.

It would be a nice change.

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 07:07:46 PM »
Kayne is an idiot of monumental proportions, but that cop is a far greater douchebag.  I can't stand the way police think they are doing a dangerous job, when they aren't even in the top ten of dangerous professions.  The only risk that fat pig is taking is the risk of heart disease due to his daily excessive consumption of donuts.
There's a huge difference between a random risk like boat sinking in a storm, and dealing with a upfront risk like an aids carrier with box cutters. One is a background issue, while the other is constantly in your face.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 07:11:07 PM »
LOL.

:-\

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 07:12:02 PM »
kanye sucks as well as so many other rappers.... same shit always, bitches, ho's, cars, bling, and how much cash they have.... at least if they had a decent voice like some of the oldschool  guys like dmx it would be bearable.... but they all have annoying voices... kane, lil wanye, drake, French Montana..... guys all suck and sound like they r partially retarded. nothing positive in almost all the this hip hop crap nowadays.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 07:12:16 PM »
There's a huge difference between a random risk like boat sinking in a storm, and dealing with a upfront risk like an aids carrier with box cutters. One is a background issue, while the other is constantly in your face.
lol @ aids carrier with box cutters.  BIG DEAL. I have had to deal with deranged imbeciles just while being out in public many times, sometimes they have had weapons, and I never had the luxury of an arsenal of lethal weapons and the full weight of the law behind me.   Police would love to have you believe that their job is so dangerous and they are heroic blah, blah, blah, but the fact is, the chances of a police officer dying whilst at work are far less than many other professions.

And it's not random risk, the risk is based on real life fatalities.  Being heavily lethally armed and being legally entitled to use lethal force if need be while dealing with a crazy person with some box cutters hardly represents a risk.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 07:15:02 PM »
:-\

Dude I'll fucking Karate chop you right in the temple.

It was free man..free SUITE. drinks, food.  Like I gave a fuck about Kanye West....LOL.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2013, 07:39:46 PM »
Dude I'll fucking Karate chop you right in the temple.

It was free man..free SUITE. drinks, food.  Like I gave a fuck about Kanye West....LOL.

Lol.  I bet you bought a T-shirt.   ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2013, 07:45:22 PM »
Kayne is an idiot of monumental proportions, but that cop is a far greater douchebag.  I can't stand the way police think they are doing a dangerous job, when they aren't even in the top ten of dangerous professions.  The only risk that fat pig is taking is the risk of heart disease due to his daily excessive consumption of donuts.  It seems Kayne isn't the only one who likes to PRETEND his job is far more dangerous than it actually is.

The 10 Deadliest Jobs:

1. Logging workers
2. Fishers and related fishing workers
3. Aircraft pilot and flight engineers
4. Roofers
5. Structural iron and steel workers
6. Refuse and recyclable material collectors
7. Electrical power-line installers and repairers
8. Drivers/sales workers and truck drivers
9. Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
10. Construction laborers

Agree with evertyhing you said.