Author Topic: Jean Pierre Fux's Back  (Read 21511 times)

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
Re: Jean Pierre Fux's Back
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2008, 09:04:54 AM »
Fck the haters! Fux was an all time mass monster. In the 90's "Up your Mass" ad in Flex instead of using Anthony Clark they should of used Fux!

8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2008, 10:01:26 AM »
Shell of his former self. His psyche must be all fcuked up. Like I said, he won't recover. Maybe walk, compete doubt it. But hey Stubbs tore his quads and he's around, doubt his wheels were ever as big as JP's tho.
Doubt it.
he did compete after th accident. he wasnt what he was, but he tried.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2008, 10:08:02 AM »
Fck the haters! Fux was an all time mass monster. In the 90's "Up your Mass" ad in Flex instead of using Anthony Clark they should of used Fux!

8)

GREAT - Fux rocks.
Fuxx off you haterz  ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2008, 10:13:50 AM »
he did compete after th accident. he wasnt what he was, but he tried.
Agreed, trying one last time and actually being a force to be reckoned with are two different stories though.  He should have never agreed to that photoshoot.  He should have sued the shit out of the magazine.  A good attorney would argue that the magazines would have known a BB of that level would not have been in the best physical condition despite looking great, and could further argue that the lack of carbohydrates would have diminished his mental capacity, although maybe just a little, a contract requires: Offer, consideration, capacity, acceptance and breach.  Arguing that he did not have the capacity and that they knew this in advance could have been devastating to them.  They are lucky he didn't proceed.  Look at all the fake plates now.  The mags learned from there mistakes.

Dballn247 8)
\