Author Topic: Women hinder any personal growth  (Read 5337 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Women hinder any personal growth
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2013, 09:41:34 AM »
Not your misery my brother, your steadfast refusal to let anything and anyone hinder you from achieving your destiny.  I admire you.  Soon the 19" arms and the girls will be yours.....soon.
sometimes i think i should sell my apartment, empty all my accounts and leave the country to thailand or so

but i dont think thats gonna happen

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »
sometimes i think i should sell my apartment, empty all my accounts and leave the country to thailand or so

What holds you back?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2013, 09:45:14 AM »
What holds you back?
mostly my dad

he would be disappoint and then not know what has to become of his grandson also :-X

additionally, not sure how to make money in thailand, i'm not cut out for that pimps 'n hos shit or other shady business

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2013, 09:49:43 AM »

Did you ever watch that movie "rockstar" with mark wahlberg?  There is a great scene in it where the manager of the band is telling a story about when he was a young man.  He was in a pub with his girlfiriend and his friends.  He had just graduated college and was going to marry his girl and get a normal job to support the two of them.  He gets up to go take a leak and while in the bathroom he has an epiphany:  his life if he stays where he is will be plain and boring.  He will marry his girl, get a shit job, have annoying kids, and pretty  much be a loser who has nothing.  So he walks out of the bathroom, past his girl and friends, straight out the door, and never looked back.  He went on to be the manager of the biggest band in the world and live a life of booze, money, pussy, and every thing that goes with it.  But he had to sacrifice his "normal" life for it.  How far will you go, Halo?  Think about it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
Did you ever watch that movie "rockstar" with mark wahlberg?  There is a great scene in it where the manager of the band is telling a story about when he was a young man.  He was in a pub with his girlfiriend and his friends.  He had just graduated college and was going to marry his girl and get a normal job to support the two of them.  He gets up to go take a leak and while in the bathroom he has an epiphany:  his life if he stays where he is will be plain and boring.  He will marry his girl, get a shit job, have annoying kids, and pretty  much be a loser who has nothing.  So he walks out of the bathroom, past his girl and friends, straight out the door, and never looked back.  He went on to be the manager of the biggest band in the world and live a life of booze, money, pussy, and every thing that goes with it.  But he had to sacrifice his "normal" life for it.  How far will you go, Halo?  Think about it.
i think if i just evict her

and let her have the kid

i will just have to pay a monthly amount for the kid, maybe 300 euros or so

and she can get a job

maybe that would be a good start, and would cost me less in total all things considered

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2013, 09:54:37 AM »
mostly my dad

he would be disappoint and then not know what has to become of his grandson also :-X

additionally, not sure how to make money in thailand, i'm not cut out for that pimps 'n hos shit or other shady business

With all respect to your dad, but you can't always please others, at least not when you want to become successful and happy. Accept reality, it doesn't work between you and the mother of jr.

Just go for a trip to Thailand, enjoy the weather (and more, lol!) and look for opportunities.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2013, 09:55:17 AM »
One of my favorite movie quotes is from Into the wild. "When you want something in life, reach out and grab it".  This quote has gotten me to do some things I wouldn't have otherwise done.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2013, 09:56:45 AM »
In brief: Because doing what you want to do instead of what she wants to do is selfish and you'll never, ever hear the end of it, because couples are supposed to spend time together not just doing things without the other person, and that's why she decided what you're both doing for the next six weekends.  Togeeeeeeeeethur.

No.  Not really.  

But kind of really, yes.

This

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »
With all respect to your dad, but you can't always please others, at least not when you want to become successful and happy. Accept reality, it doesn't work between you and the mother of jr.

Just go for a trip to Thailand, enjoy the weather (and more, lol!) and look for opportunities.
do you think my above strategy is a good one^^^^^^

the situation is :

*she lives in my place, the agreement of living together can just be cancelled by the lawyer i see tomorrow for 300 euro fee, she doesnt have to agree or cooperate

*we have a kid, likely it's mine, i remmeber the time it was conceived probably, will demand maybe DNA test?

*let her have the kid, since she will want that desperately

*pay for the kid what the judge decides monthly  (shouldnt be much since my salary is shit)

and that would be that? ???

she has delusions that i will be forced to pay for their housing 'n shit because she's jobless, but a judge will say get a job to her

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2013, 10:07:43 AM »
Wives can have uses, like being tax avoidance instruments: it is possible to marry a foreign woman and make her a shareholder in your corporate entity, distributing profits to her and thereby avoiding the taxes you would pay if you took that profit yourself as a U.S. citizen (and she won't be taxed on it as long as she isn't residing in her home country). She can then either keep it and use it for various purposes the two of you agree upon, or magnanimously "gift" it to you to the tune of $100K a year with no IRS reporting requirement.

Oh yeah, and she can, uh, be a loving partner with which to share this ephemeral existence with as you two gradually meld into a single, emergent being embodying the very concept of pure love itself...or something. ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2013, 10:14:49 AM »
^ I'm no expert but I thought you have to pay gift tax if its over 13,000?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »
do you think my above strategy is a good one^^^^^^

the situation is :

*she lives in my place, the agreement of living together can just be cancelled by the lawyer i see tomorrow for 300 euro fee, she doesnt have to agree or cooperate

*we have a kid, likely it's mine, i remmeber the time it was conceived probably, will demand maybe DNA test?

*let her have the kid, since she will want that desperately

*pay for the kid what the judge decides monthly  (shouldnt be much since my salary is shit)

and that would be that? ???

she has delusions that i will be forced to pay for their housing 'n shit because she's jobless, but a judge will say get a job to her

Like I've said before: GET RID OF THAT BITCH(!). You pay for jr anyway, no matter the situation, but you need to play it smart, so yes, this is legal stuff, so it's good to hear you've finally found a lawyer. The outcome of this process is unknown, so make sure you've got a good lawyer that knows his/her stuff.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
^ I'm no expert but I thought you have to pay gift tax if its over 13,000?

In this instance, you aren't even required to report the gift's existence if it is under $100K, and therefore presumably do not have to pay any tax on said unreported amount. It is my understanding that what you are referring to pertains to US-to-US gifting.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »
In this instance, you aren't even required to report the gift's existence if it is under $100K, and therefore presumably do not have to pay any tax on said unreported amount. It is my understanding that what you are referring to applies for US-to-US gifting.

Ah most likely. Seems that you know more than I.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »

No offense Lord Halo, but is an autistic fellow with under-18 guns and shrunken nuts who posts on the internet tubules all day suddenly going to become a successful entrepreneur in Thailand? What exactly would you do for income?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »
Geez...a lot of you guys really don't like girls all that much.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2013, 12:54:43 PM »
Geez...a lot of you guys really don't like girls all that much.
Isn't the two and a half minutes prior to orgasm enough?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2013, 12:57:30 PM »
Isn't the two and a half minutes prior to orgasm enough?

Is that including all the time you spent forcing talking to her to get her to fuck you beforehand? 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2013, 01:02:36 PM »

lol at the yt comment

"This is my plan every new year.."

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2013, 02:04:22 PM »
One day when I was around 16, my Dad told me to never get any girls pregnant and never get married... turns out that was the best advice he ever gave me.  My dumb brothers and male cousins all have miserable lives because of their wives and ex-wives.

The truth is that marriage has nothing to do with love... it's a financial arrangement (a legal contract) that benefits mostly women.  Most men do not realize this until their wife wants a divorce... it's too late by then.  You will lose 50% of everything you have, sometimes more.  The less money you have, the more it hurts when it leaves your pocket.  Don't let your cock do all the thinking.  Stay single and stay rich.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 02:08:33 PM »
Why do most guys give up on everything when they get serious with a woman? spend 10 years getting fat, not progressing at work, acquiring debts, not getting on propecia for their hairloss cos "they have a woman now", stop their hobbies, and when the woman leaves him for 23yr Jamal,he is fat,bald,in debt, bored with no hobbies and considering suicide, while she is chasing the men he could have been had he not given up.

Very Beta
T

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »
One day when I was around 16, my Dad told me to never get any girls pregnant and never get married... turns out that was the best advice he ever gave me.  My dumb brothers and male cousins all have miserable lives because of their wives and ex-wives.

The truth is that marriage has nothing to do with love... it's a financial arrangement (a legal contract) that benefits mostly women.  Most men do not realize this until their wife wants a divorce... it's too late by then.  You will lose 50% of everything you have, sometimes more.  The less money you have, the more it hurts when it leaves your pocket.  Don't let your cock do all the thinking.  Stay single and stay rich.

Although, if you can lock down a wealthy woman, there are benefits. You take 50% of what she had.

The problem is you guys are shaking up with poor women.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2013, 03:14:04 PM »

dave looks pretty sick there

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »
hell yeah

palumbo was living the dream

huge roid beast

before he started regressing in the limbs and progressing on the gut

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2013, 03:58:02 PM »
Although, if you can lock down a wealthy woman, there are benefits. You take 50% of what she had.

The problem is you guys are shaking up with poor women.

True, but 80-90% of the men in this world still make more money than women do.  90% of the time the woman gets custody of the kids.  50% of the child support payment is often squandered on her own needs, fun, entertainment, accessories, etc...