Author Topic: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?  (Read 91925 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2013, 11:29:34 AM »
Who is he to decide? Seriously? Does he make the same call when he sees heterosexual couples who he feels shouldn't be married? I'm sure a judgemental prick like that is going to be making value judgements against everyone. We've all seen them... those couples we know have no business getting married. Does he refuse to make wedding cakes for heterosexual train wrecks waiting to happen. What about couples who engage in premarital sex? Do they also refuse birthday cakes for illegitimate bastards born out of wedlock.

Im waiting!  You can't just play the race card and expect to not have to back it up with facts.
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2013, 11:32:47 AM »
Disgusting.

Hopefully he'll lace it with poo so they can enjoy it better since they love each other's shlongs in each other's butts.

It's hilarious how secularism pretends it is about preserving everyone's rights and religious freedom, but the reality is, secularism is enforcing atheism and liberalism upon everyone.

Homosexuality is frowned upon by all religions, but it seems homosexuality is the one being forced upon everyone. It's truly funny how atheists, liberals and secularists all dance around and whine about religious people 'shuving their beliefs' down their throats when they are trying to shuv their dicks down each other and their homosexuality up everyone's business.

Homo propaganda on full speed.

Just really too stupid a post to comment on...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 18, 2013, 11:35:44 AM »
Ironically, this thread is a prime example of why government had to step in to protect peoples rights. There are people who are too prejudice to treat people with respect and equality in the marketplace. Surprisingly, in 2013 they are still in abundance and still need to be shown how to act civily.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 18, 2013, 11:37:18 AM »
You can't choose your race.  What sex the person is that you have relations with is YOUR CHOICE!!  To act like it is a compulsion or beyond their control, is a simple way of making this CHOICE a weapon to use against society.  Now some baker is FORCED to bake fucking cake for a queer wedding?  Really?  
What if the baker were black and the couple wanted a KKK style cake for their neo-Nazi rally?  Would you all be saying the baker has to make the cake because it is discrimination?   ::)  Yeah right.

Prove your point for these morons Dago... starting tomorrow, choose to be attracted to the same sex.. show these people how its done!  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #154 on: December 18, 2013, 11:39:08 AM »
Im waiting!  You can't just play the race card and expect to not have to back it up with facts.

Watch your tone mister.   >:(   You are talking to someone with the self-proclaimed IQ of Einstein (160). 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #155 on: December 18, 2013, 11:44:41 AM »
Fine - people like Vince want to get it and give it in the crapper so much - if I were a baker - I'd take a dump right in that chocolate moose cake and give him the full dose.   ;D  ;D  ;D

That was one of my favourite scenes from "The Help", ...Miss Hilly's special chocolate pie.  :D

w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #156 on: December 18, 2013, 11:53:38 AM »
Watch your tone mister.   >:(   You are talking to someone with the self-proclaimed IQ of Einstein (160). 

She is exactly right, her intellectual capacity is the equivalent of a dead Einstein. 
A

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #157 on: December 18, 2013, 12:34:06 PM »
Prove your point for this morons Dago... starting tomorrow, choose to be attracted to the same sex.. show these people how its done!  ::)

I choose not to.  8)
Don't worry cupcake, I'm sure you will find a boyfriend any day now, be patient.    

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: December 18, 2013, 12:48:38 PM »
I choose not to.  8)
Don't worry cupcake, I'm sure you will find a boyfriend any day now, be patient.    

hahahaha  cupcake,pretty good fits the theme of the post  :D

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #159 on: December 18, 2013, 12:53:10 PM »
hahahaha  cupcake,pretty good fits the theme of the post  :D

;)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2013, 01:10:57 PM »
this happened a while back with a photographer she lost,your serving the public you can't discriminate

Uh why not? You own the biz, and customers are free to go to any competing biz.....

I don't get the fascist attitude....and its veyr dangerous because it can justify government telling anyone to do anything, because few politicians think its 'right'.

Very anti freedom.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: December 18, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »

Easy to talk on the internet but I've yet to run into anyone that's said it to me without getting knocked the fucked out.

The law is the law...deal with it mother fucker ;D

DA spat on you. Did you knock him out?

Yeah, yeah, he is dead. You are alive.

But he spat on you. Maybe that turned you on, pole sniffer?

Hey guess what?

FAGS ARE NOT A RACE

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #162 on: December 18, 2013, 02:48:07 PM »
Remember - leftists and communists believe "you didn't build that" so according to them and their collectivist mentality - the baker does not own the business since he didn't build it.  Society own the business according to these worthless parasites and vultures. 

This sums it up perfectly. This radical leftist point of view is completely incompatible with the ideals our country was founded on.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #163 on: December 18, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »
Uh why not? You own the biz, and customers are free to go to any competing biz.....

I don't get the fascist attitude....and its veyr dangerous because it can justify government telling anyone to do anything, because few politicians think its 'right'.

Very anti freedom.

Yes, sickening disregard for freedom. Out of ignorance, or spite?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: December 18, 2013, 02:55:08 PM »
DA spat on you. Did you knock him out?

Yeah, yeah, he is dead. You are alive.

But he spat on you. Maybe that turned you on, pole sniffer?

Hey guess what?

FAGS ARE NOT A RACE

hahahaha the law that protects them has nothing to do with race you stupid jesus freak :D :D :D :D :D stick to talking snakes and 800 yr. old boat builders more your speed

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2013, 03:04:28 PM »
This sums it up perfectly. This radical leftist point of view is completely incompatible with the ideals our country was founded on.
I see this more and more and I just dont understand it. The concept of personal property and ownership seems less and less respected.... people dont respect each others property, their ideas... their beliefs...

Everyone thinks everything should be available/cater to them, that
everyone has to agree with their opinions/ideals, and that no one has the right to decide what to do with their personal property, their lives, or their families.

at least, until its someone else telling THEM what to do or how to run their shit. Lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2013, 03:12:55 PM »
I see this more and more and I just dont understand it. The concept of personal property and ownership seems less and less respected.... people dont respect each others property, their ideas... their beliefs...

Everyone thinks everything should be available/cater to them, that
everyone has to agree with their opinions/ideals, and that no one has the right to decide what to do with their personal property, their lives, or their families.

at least, until its someone else telling THEM what to do or how to run their shit. Lol.

laws like this have been around since 1964,so you felt this way since 64 and your just letting it out now :o

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2013, 03:17:07 PM »
Why? Because of the constant pro-gay propaganda that's why.

The Homosexual political lobbying has become as powerful as the Zionist lobby. Homosexuals wield heavy political power in this day and age in the west.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2013, 05:09:22 AM »

hahahaha the law that protects them has nothing to do with race you stupid jesus freak :D :D :D :D :D stick to talking snakes and 800 yr. old boat builders more your speed

Hey, you stupid atheist RETARD.

The black homo brought up the Civil Rights movement.

I know it's hard for you, but try to keep up, douchebag.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2013, 05:23:36 AM »
jesus freak= someone that pretends to be christian by spewing out, jesus this jesus that,and picking out parts of the bible that fit his agenda,but in the end is usually nothing more than a bigot ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2013, 07:45:16 AM »
I'm asking if he could... I too think it would be bad business, but again, I don't understand why a Gay couple would even WANT this guy to make their cake.

It is completely foolish. Basically, the gay couple is saying that they want to force this guy to make their cakes, but then they wouldn't REALLY go to him in the first place, because he's homophobic... What's the point of wasting tax payer money with a law suit just to prove this point?

There is no actual outcome.

He doesn't want to make one, they aren't going to ask him to do it... It was just a dick swinging contest really.

*Pun somewhat intentional*

Another question is, would the gay couple want the right to refuse service if the roles were reversed?
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
Serious question for Christians.. if the same couple came to Jesus for a coffee table, would he refuse to build it for them because they are homosexual?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2013, 10:12:50 AM »
Serious question for Christians.. if the same couple came to Jesus for a coffee table, would he refuse to build it for them because they are homosexual?

No. Not a christian, but the issue is god from teh old testament is nuts and jesus was just a person/philosopher gandhi type hewbrewish

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2013, 10:15:09 AM »

I don't think they had open homosexuals back then? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2013, 12:18:16 PM »
I don't think they had open homosexuals back then? 

There were NONE!!

Unless they wanted to become a couple of roman candles.