Author Topic: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?  (Read 92410 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anti-LGBT Baker FORCED to bake cakes for Homosexual Weddings?
« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2013, 06:34:09 AM »

Easy to talk on the internet but I've yet to run into anyone that's said it to me without getting knocked the fucked out.

The law is the law...deal with it mother fucker ;D

Lol.   So you play the knockout game too?   Figured as much

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: December 18, 2013, 06:47:27 AM »

Lol.   So you play the knockout game too?   Figured as much

Yes, I play the knockout game...the difference is that the folks know the reason they get knocked out ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2013, 06:51:17 AM »

Yes, I play the knockout game...the difference is that the folks know the reason they get knocked out ;D

So how many have to laid out?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2013, 08:21:56 AM »

WRONG....its a public business meaning that it has to follow state and federal guidelines.  You cannot refuse business based on race, sex, disability, orientation, etc.....that's the rules and if they don't wish to follow them, they need to find another line of work.

That's why we don't have "Whites Only" Restaurants anymore. ::)  

You can't choose your race.  What sex the person is that you have relations with is YOUR CHOICE!!  To act like it is a compulsion or beyond their control, is a simple way of making this CHOICE a weapon to use against society.  Now some baker is FORCED to bake fucking cake for a queer wedding?  Really? 
What if the baker were black and the couple wanted a KKK style cake for their neo-Nazi rally?  Would you all be saying the baker has to make the cake because it is discrimination?   ::)  Yeah right.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2013, 08:29:40 AM »
You can't choose your race.  What sex the person is that you have relations with is YOUR CHOICE!!  To act like it is a compulsion or beyond their control, is a simple way of making this CHOICE a weapon to use against society.  Now some baker is FORCED to bake fucking cake for a queer wedding?  Really? 
What if the baker were black and the couple wanted a KKK style cake for their neo-Nazi rally?  Would you all be saying the baker has to make the cake because it is discrimination?   ::)  Yeah right.

so how old were you make your choice on which sex you wanted to have a relationship with ???

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2013, 08:36:05 AM »
so how old were you make your choice on which sex you wanted to have a relationship with ???

Any more questions?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2013, 08:42:05 AM »
Serious question Vince.

Do you think it's right that the government can force you to do business with someone?

For whatever reason?

You know I'm no homophobe and support the gay community, but do you truly believe that the government should be able to tell you what you have to do in a business sense?

I mean, where so we draw the line?

It's like the form on an application that asks if you've ever committed a felony. Technically it can't keep you from a job, but we know it does right?

Should there not be any limitation on what the government can make you do with your business?

Great post!  I think homophobia is silly and stupid but I strongly dislike government deciding whom a person should do business with.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2013, 08:44:39 AM »
Any more questions?

so your saying you were teetering on whether to be gay or straight,ok. I think we both know your full of shit ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 18, 2013, 08:45:43 AM »
Remember - leftists and communists believe "you didn't build that" so according to them and their collectivist mentality - the baker does not own the business since he didn't build it.  Society own the business according to these worthless parasites and vultures. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #134 on: December 18, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »
Serious question Vince.

Do you think it's right that the government can force you to do business with someone?

For whatever reason?

You know I'm no homophobe and support the gay community, but do you truly believe that the government should be able to tell you what you have to do in a business sense?

I mean, where so we draw the line?

It's like the form on an application that asks if you've ever committed a felony. Technically it can't keep you from a job, but we know it does right?

Should there not be any limitation on what the government can make you do with your business?

This business owner set up a bakery in a shopping center.....placed no sign or indication whatsoever on his windows, website, etc that he did not accept business from gays and lesbians, and when they came in for getting their cake, they were told essentially...."I don't do business with fags".  

He can argue that he's against gay marriage....except the problem is that he's made cakes for dog weddings.. . ::)

The laws were written so people were not discriminated against along with the surrounding businesses to suffer loss of revenue from the discrimination.

As far as the laws are concerned...if you open any type of business there are rules you have to follow....I have to pay taxes, I can't sell ephedra or prohormones, etc.  These are laws written by people who were elected to office by a free election.  Follow the rules or don't open a business...go work as a private chef and choose your own clients.  
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2013, 08:56:29 AM »

I'm not going to argue with homophobes and bigots around here because I have no interest in convincing morons. 

He broke the law by refusing service and discriminating against the couple so he'll have to pay the consequences for his actions.  If he doesn't like it, then he shouldn't run a bakery.  These same arguments were used regarding interracial marriages as well and it didn't work then....it certainly won't work today 

I asked you a question and you call me a homophobe and bigot?  Seriously?  Are you that insecure? 

You said this:

This should help you a bit..... ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

Title II - (Please Note That Its Been Expanded For Orientation and Disability)

My understanding is The Civil Rights Act of 1964 does not include sexual orientation.  You claim it has been "expanded for orientation."  Maybe that has happened and I'm just not aware of it, which is why I asked the question. 

What is your source or reference for the Act being "expanded for orientation"?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 18, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »
My original analogy was a neo-nazi who is not asking for anything racist but the Jewish baker knows he's a nazi.

Then yes I beleive that is discrimination, if there isn't anything out of the ordinary and it's simply an exchange of cake for money then I see no issue. I disagree with it to be honest, but if you allow it, it opens a slippery slope where people can discriminate based on all kinds of feelings.

As someone who runs a small business (not the same, medicine) it's bad business sense as well, keeping business business is the best solution. The other thing that erks me is that these are people to, they are hurt, sad and have a hard enough life as it is without being chastized because they simply want a fucking cake, what is wrong with people?

Probably ruined these people week, month etc over nothing. Time to evolve people, gays are ok, there is no rational argument against gayness as it stands today.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2013, 09:30:34 AM »

Easy to talk on the internet but I've yet to run into anyone that's said it to me without getting knocked the fucked out.

Tough talk from someone who got spit on by a Derek Anthony...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #138 on: December 18, 2013, 10:39:31 AM »
That is where the courts messed up.

You pole smokers are NOT A RACE.

How dare you compare your "struggle" to the Civil Rights movement?

Get the hell out of here with that garbage.

It IS a civil rights issue.

It would be one thing if they were being difficult to such an extent, where the business owner says the headache or hassles aren't worth the meagre profit I'd make on the cake... Go elsewhere. This is a case of I don't like what you are, so I'm choosing to discriminate against you on that basis. It is against the law.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #139 on: December 18, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
It IS a civil rights issue.

It would be one thing if they were being difficult to such an extent, where the business owner says the headache or hassles aren't worth the meagre profit I'd make on the cake... Go elsewhere. This is a case of I don't like what you are, so I'm choosing to discriminate against you on that basis. It is against the law.

Its against the law but it shouldn't be.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 18, 2013, 10:50:11 AM »
Being gay...and being black are not the same thing. Its not even close. Historically gays have done a hell of alot better then American blacks. This another leftwing cause thats gotten out of hand.

I didn't see people being thrown in psychiatric facilities and being subjected to shock treatment in the 70's, simply for being Black.

And as for even being allowed to serve their country in the military, or having the right to marry, file joint tax returns, inheriting property, etc., etc., gays have tremendous ground to cross if they're going to catch up to Blacks.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 18, 2013, 11:01:00 AM »
if they were refusing blacks would you feel the same way ???

Are you kidding me? Archer would give them a bloody medal, and nominate them for business of the year!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #142 on: December 18, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
Are you kidding me? Archer would give them a bloody medal, and nominate them for business of the year!

Another weak attempt at calling me a racist.  Yet, you have never given me an example of my racism.  I just so happen to disagree with your stupidity and like all weak minded individuals you resort to the race card.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 18, 2013, 11:04:46 AM »
No shirt. No shoes. No service.

Is this bullshit as well?

The fucking guy shouldn't have to bake the cakes if he doesn't want.

That's different. There are hygienic & sanitary reasons, and potential liabilities involved for the business.
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2013, 11:08:24 AM »
Tough talk from someone who got spit on by a Derek Anthony...
right? I almost spit out my drink with laughter when I read that. Vince is that guy that gets super angry and everyone laughs because he literally is as dangerous as a fly, and since no one takes him seriously he tries to talk super tough.

Its hilarious. I think id laugh if Goodrum threatened to knock me out tonky face.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-delegation-to-the-sochi-olympics-2013-12

:(

This could be interesting to see if they are even allowed into the country.

Selena Gomez was denied entry into Russia because she had previously promoted LBGT causes,
...so the official delegation will consist of gays & lesbians? Lol. I guess that's one way to make a statement.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2013, 11:17:11 AM »
This could be interesting to see if they are even allowed into the country.

Selena Gomez was denied entry into Russia because she had previously promoted LBGT causes,
...so the official delegation will consist of gays & lesbians? Lol. I guess that's one way to make a statement.

Come on, don't be a chicken shit and prove Im racist.  You duck the question every time.
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2013, 11:19:11 AM »
I see... Would you have done business with Kieth or Derek?

One of them made fun of you every day almost and the other spit on you at a public place.

You think the government should have been able to force you to work with them? At it's core, the fact is that this guy doesn't like something about another, just as I'm sure you didn't like something about those guys.

Basically, you are saying it's ok for the government to choose your clientele... If I'm understanding your position correctly.

I agree and it's just bad financials... I do a lot of side contracts and it would be foolish for me to deny anyone my service if they are willing to pay for it.

Do you realize how stupid it would be to turn down every homosexual in Los Angeles that's in the entertainment industry?

Not only is it just silly to deny someone a cake, it's bad for his business.

But, it's not MY business, so I don't give a shit if it fails or not.

Would you guys then say he can charge a different rate for his "Homo-cake"?

I am not sure what the last sentence means brah. If you are asking if he could charge more or should charge more I think that's bad business as well.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2013, 11:22:25 AM »
Disgusting.

Hopefully he'll lace it with poo so they can enjoy it better since they love each other's shlongs in each other's butts.

It's hilarious how secularism pretends it is about preserving everyone's rights and religious freedom, but the reality is, secularism is enforcing atheism and liberalism upon everyone.

Homosexuality is frowned upon by all religions, but it seems homosexuality is the one being forced upon everyone. It's truly funny how atheists, liberals and secularists all dance around and whine about religious people 'shuving their beliefs' down their throats when they are trying to shuv their dicks down each other and their homosexuality up everyone's business.

Homo propaganda on full speed.

That's where you're wrong. This is not a case of a couple shoving their homosexuality up everyone's business, this is the case of a business owner getting into their business, and making their homosexuality an issue.

This was a couple who simply wanted a cake. The bakery is out of line.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2013, 11:28:42 AM »
It seems that the bakery owner objected to wedding cakes only, not service in general.
And, as expected, he notes that after the incident last year his business has increased.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bakery-sees-business-boom-after-gay-wedding-cake-refusal

Who is he to decide? Seriously? Does he make the same call when he sees heterosexual couples who he feels shouldn't be married? I'm sure a judgemental prick like that is going to be making value judgements against everyone. We've all seen them... those couples we know have no business getting married. Does he refuse to make wedding cakes for heterosexual train wrecks waiting to happen. What about couples who engage in premarital sex? Do they also refuse birthday cakes for illegitimate bastards born out of wedlock.
w