Author Topic: Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson  (Read 12671 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson
« on: December 17, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
He was in the gym I train at the other day personal training. It's true, as I've always known, BB is ALL DRUGS; sorry Vince.
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Vince Taylor
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 02:18:35 PM »
PED + DNA

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 02:25:48 PM »
He was in the gym I train at the other day personal training. It's true, as I've always known, BB is ALL DRUGS; sorry Vince.
You mean the 50 plus year old Vince Taylor who is well known to train with light weights, as per his training philosophy?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »
You mean the 50 plus year old Vince Taylor who is well known to train with light weights, as per his training philosophy?

exactly

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 02:32:15 PM »
 :D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 03:35:16 PM »
 ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 03:53:49 PM »
exactly
The man is what, 55-56 yrs old and probably could still do well in bottom rung contests today...
No real major injuries...trained light, used the gas...dude didn't say how he looked.

one of John Brown's boys...
Maybe it was John Brown who was Trainer Of Champions---Vince Taylor, Shawn Ray, and Melvin Anthony.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 05:15:44 PM »
Taylor is all smiles for his "fans", but (used to, at least) think he was some sort of king shit.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 05:58:37 PM »
Tremendous genes.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 06:22:57 PM »
Vince Taylor -- GOAT

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 07:10:53 PM »
The man is what, 55-56 yrs old and probably could still do well in bottom rung contests today...
No real major injuries...trained light, used the gas...dude didn't say how he looked.

Maybe it was John Brown who was Trainer Of Champions---Vince Taylor, Shawn Ray, and Melvin Anthony.

He's 57 years old. Was one of the bodybuilders (along with Labrada) who made the transition from late 80's bodybuilders to early-mid 90's bodybuilders:

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 08:20:18 PM »

exactly

people say dexter and vince don't train hard but as a matter of fact, I think they are the one who really knew how to train

no injuries like you said and an awesome physique despite their age

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 08:29:12 PM »
exactly

people say dexter and vince don't train hard but as a matter of fact, I think they are the one who really knew how to train

no injuries like you said and an awesome physique despite their age

Perfectly said. True masters of the art of bodybuilding

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 08:46:30 PM »
what made you conculde that?is he smaller now or something?

or does he just do the pumping little bit up trainings?
n

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 09:24:17 PM »
Post a pic of him today. WTF?

This post is useless otherwise. Right?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 09:19:43 AM »
what made you conculde that?is he smaller now or something?

or does he just do the pumping little bit up trainings?
He was training someone else, he wasn't training himself. He was swimming in what appeared to be a size Large t-shirt. He was wearing pants  to likely cover he non-existent legs. Although he wasn't training he still felt the need to carry he "invincible" belt with him. Overall frame was shriveled up. I understand he's old and is likely on hrt just thought i'd share. This sighting occurred in South Florida. Dwayne Johnson also trains at the same gym. Sometimes he's big, sometimes he's not, just depends on the upcoming movie role. Dwayne also brings a very average looking girl to the gym with him. She's at least ten years younger than him but not worth a second look surprisingly.
T

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
Re: Vince Taylor and Dwayne Johnson
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 09:40:52 AM »
lol he is almost 60 years old.. bbing is not all drugs u can make solid gains with little dosages if u know how to train and diet... and about vince there is no point for him to be big anymore.

what an idiot you are...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »
Where do you train? I used to train at Club Fit in Cooper City with Rocky Johnson, The Rocks dad!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 09:53:15 AM »
Truth is, sure, people, to varying degrees, can develop muscle without drugs and extra hormones. Some can build quite a lot. But to acquire a physique such as the kind (and conditioning/tightness) Vince sported during his competitive days absolutely demands the use of these things. Undoubtably an individual has to also possess a certain combination of genetic traits to reap the rewards of such use that results in a pro-caliber physique; but in a very real sense, the drugs, etc., are the "key".

Taylor's training would never have built the man much of anything bodybuilding-worthy had he not been using large amounts of drugs and hormones. Fact. He would have been a muscular but small guy.

A true muscle man has dense muscle and great strength, even without drugs.

Vince has neither.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 10:00:00 AM »
I have trained with Vince several times.  Great person.  Very knowledgeable and smart.  He is the second funniest BBer I know and have trained with.  Paul Baker being the first.  But overall a really good dude.  Can't say anything about him or his results.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2013, 10:07:42 AM »
Genetics, without a doubt, is the number 1 factor. All drugs is everything after that. Without genetics, he'd be another bloated gym rat or getbig member.
X2.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2013, 10:18:32 AM »
guy turned pro in 88 nationals lght heavy at 188 lbs and looked skinned and arms/calves were sick even at that lighter weight ,topped out as pro 15/20 yrs later 240 on stage or close to it..unreal bber/poser.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 10:22:13 AM »
Vance Traylor and DeWayne Johnston. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 10:23:24 AM »
Vance Traylor and DeWayne Johnston. 

LOL. Vance Traylor.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 10:25:10 AM »
Truth is, sure, people, to varying degrees, can develop muscle without drugs and extra hormones. Some can build quite a lot. But to acquire a physique such as the kind (and conditioning/tightness) Vince sported during his competitive days absolutely demands the use of these things. Undoubtably an individual has to also possess a certain combination of genetic traits to reap the rewards of such use that results in a pro-caliber physique; but in a very real sense, the drugs, etc., are the "key".

Taylor's training would never have built the man much of anything bodybuilding-worthy had he not been using large amounts of drugs and hormones. Fact. He would have been a muscular but small guy.

A true muscle man has dense muscle and great strength, even without drugs.

Vince has neither.  
Vince was in the 220s earlier in his career and about 235 through out the rest of his career. Nobody denies he used...He is right up there at the top with most wins. His training methods has been consistently documented as being light to moderate, with high reps. And he started out late, at the age of 28.

But, I don't expect Vince at 57 yrs old to stay the same size and shape as he was when he was in his 40s.