Author Topic: Lost Prophet - 35 years for child rape - Full sentencing remarks, I couldn't....  (Read 7443 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
I stopped reading after he tried to have sex with the infant son! He should be castrated and then killed! The mothers who let this happen should be put in gen pop and let the inmates take care of them! Don't know if there is prison justice like in the U.S. though!

Yes I went as far as the spit part. I know I go to hell for this but when the judge started talking about the 16 year old school girl outfitwearing groopy I had the weirdest boner which instantly disappeared when he moved to part two of his speech.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
I hope he gets smashed to bits in jail every day for the next 35 years.

He'd like that shit plus tax payers pay $35k or more per year to keep him there. I like the petrol idea personally.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
He'd like that shit plus tax payers pay $35k or more per year to keep him there. I like the petrol idea personally.

Yeah you are right.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
stopped reading at third paragraph.  the fuck is wrong with people...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
I've seen this guy live in concert at a festival around 10 yrs ago.... :-\

galeniko

• Getbig V
Do you guys have solitary in europe to protect these shitbags from other inmates?
hm.

from the western civilisation, usa has the most brutal solitary, to my knowlege.

here, some murderers who were suposedly locked away into solitaary for life, got weekend off for some reason and killed again.happened just recently.

n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
only 35yrs huh?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Is it the lead Singer?
irongearco.com

galeniko

• Getbig V
his next "gig" gonna be bent over duet with bubba
n

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Let's hope that the babies were too young to remember any of this shit, get to nice foster families and can lead a normal life. Best thing that could happen to them probably was being seperated from their crack whore mothers anyway.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
hm.

from the western civilisation, usa has the most brutal solitary, to my knowlege.

here, some murderers who were suposedly locked away into solitaary for life, got weekend off for some reason and killed again.happened just recently.

Yeah, the U.S. prison system, for better or worse, IS one of the most brutal. Meanwhile, I grew up with a dude who was incredibly violent during the teen years.  We were all TERRIFIED of him, and while I was generally okay to be in a physical fight with anyone, NEVER this dude, because he would straight up stab you.  So fast forward, he moved to Germany, killed his co-worker, hacked the body apart, and was found by police carrying the head around in his back pack.  How long is he away for?  Ten years.  TEN FUCKING YEARS.  Fuck you,  Germany, what are you going?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Religion for ya

galeniko

• Getbig V
Yeah, the U.S. prison system, for better or worse, IS one of the most brutal. Meanwhile, I grew up with a dude who was incredibly violent during the teen years.  We were all TERRIFIED of him, and while I was generally okay to be in a physical fight with anyone, NEVER this dude, because he would straight up stab you.  So fast forward, he moved to Germany, killed his co-worker, hacked the body apart, and was found by police carrying the head around in his back pack.  How long is he away for?  Ten years.  TEN FUCKING YEARS.  Fuck you,  Germany, what are you going?
you  know, while usa putting drug users into prison is something i cant agree with, same with death penalty, the harsh sentences and isolation for the scum like you desricbed above is perfectly right and justified.

here, they lock him to mental facility(is no fun either,i know a frend whos in one,he too extremly violent person, throughout insane by any standard)and be given a second chance eventualy.

there is that forever prison term, where they lock you away after doing the sentence, but rarely applied, on the argument that you can never predict that one cannot better themselves.

nono, the usa has got this right.
n

MikMaq

Count 18 dates back to March 2007. You met TT after a Lostprophets concert
when she was a 16 year old virgin. The prospect of taking her virginity excited
you. You got her to dress in a schoolgirl’s outfit and you videoed her and you
having oral, vaginal and anal sex. You asked her whether she enjoyed being
your underage slut. At the end you urinated over her face and told her to drink
it.
That gives some insight into your attitude to young females at that time over 5
years before the counts relating to B and P.

This is in the clean section, he is simply just too strange to hate.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Any christian should know about forgiveness these comments about this mans decisions are disgusting he deserves to be safe and read the bible.  No real christian would advocate harm to this man.  Let god decide his fate.
Not a christian. Hope this dude gets ENDED.
Also hope the mothers of these children are ended.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
I got to '8.' and nearly threw up my dinner, I'm not reading the rest... some really messed up people in this world.

Jizzacked

cat is depraved as fuck, him and his bitches deserve to roast.  doubt he has easy time coming his way  ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
im pretty sure segregation isnt permanent so he is eventually going to get hurt

galeniko

• Getbig V
christian forgiveness?

no problemo.

kill him first,then forgive him.

:D
n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV

i still remeber jamming to that song going to south padre 2004...... i still have it on my phone and jam to it when i train
real men= no rubbers

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Its based on the fact that no human being is beyond savior, something you bible thumping 'Merican's are so found to preach in church. And in regards to the "system" that american system is working so well right?

You're a moron.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
Any christian should know about forgiveness these comments about this mans decisions are disgusting he deserves to be safe and read the bible.  No real christian would advocate harm to this man.  Let god decide his fate.

Yes, love the sinner, hate the sin.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yes, love the sinner, hate the sin.

Yes, brilliant. Love the man who rapes a baby

Idiotic religion strikes again.

In this day and age, how can anyone take religion seriously when people like you say to "Love the sinner."
X