Author Topic: Lost Prophet - 35 years for child rape - Full sentencing remarks, I couldn't....  (Read 7441 times)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.

Yes, brilliant. Love the man who rapes a baby

Idiotic religion strikes again.

In this day and age, how can anyone take religion seriously when people like you say to "Love the sinner."

You need to open your heart to Jesus.

Mobil

• Getbig IV

is it the lead singer or another part of the band... i just still cant see the resemblance in the video.... unless hes aged so much from the drugs...
real men= no rubbers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You need to open your heart to Jesus.

Okay, moron.

tell that to the parents whose baby he raped.

Youre an idiot if you believe this man should be forgiven. And if Jesus forgives this man, then Jesus deserves to get anally raped.
X

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV

Okay, moron.

Youre an idiot if you believe this man should be forgiven. And if Jesus forgives this man, then Jesus deserves to get anally raped.

They'll probably take solace in the fact that he will be judged in the afterlife, I imagine.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
They'll probably take solace in the fact that he will be judged in the afterlife, I imagine.

Yes, solace in that, while their babies life may be destroyed. That makes it all better.

Religion = stupidity.
X

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV

Yes, solace in that, while their babies life may be destroyed. That makes it all better.

Religion = stupidity.

Tbh, these types of views and attitudes are not welcome this close to our Lord and saviour's birthday!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Tbh, these types of views and attitudes are not welcome this close to our Lord and saviour's birthday!

;D ;D
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Warren Steed Jeffs  the other prophet of god

Necrosis

• Getbig V
can you still get tickets to see the band?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.

Okay, moron.

did you read the remarks?  the infant he assaulted was OFFERED TO HIM BY THE MOTHER.  not just her son,  but her baby girl too.  the whole shit is sickening.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
did you read the remarks?  the infant he assaulted was OFFERED TO HIM BY THE MOTHER.  not just her son,  but her baby girl too.  the whole shit is sickening.

what was she suppose to do? I blame the lack of a father in this situation.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
what was she suppose to do? I blame the lack of a father in this situation.
um,  she was supposed to NOT offer her infant willingly to a man so he could spit on its ass and try to shove his cock in there?
 WTF DO YOU MEAN "WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO?"  Father or not,  if you Skype a man so he can masturbate while you finger your toddler, YOU'RE AS FUCKED UP AS HE IS.  Having a father around for the child wouldn't save the kids if the mother it's that depraved.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I was not referring to that babies mother.

Just in general. Just stating that it would be difficult to forgive the sinner if you are a parent whose child this happens to. The whole, "if the shoe was on the other foot" analogy.
X

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance

Okay, moron.

I bet Purple aki would say the EXACT same thing if his baby got tortured and raped in the worst way as well... What a fucking delusional tool.. ::) Go kill yourself you good for nothing piece of shit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
um,  she was supposed to NOT offer her infant willingly to a man so he could spit on its ass and try to shove his cock in there?
 WTF DO YOU MEAN "WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO?"  Father or not,  if you Skype a man so he can masturbate while you finger your toddler, YOU'RE AS FUCKED UP AS HE IS.  Having a father around for the child wouldn't save the kids if the mother it's that depraved.

bullshit, here we go with the liberal agenda, if a good father figure was in the home maybe she wouldn't have been such a little slut!!

Woman need a good man in their lives, a father and a mother and you think it wouldn't have helped?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I bet Purple aki would say the EXACT same thing if his baby got tortured and raped in the worst way as well... What a fucking delusional tool.. ::) Go kill yourself you good for nothing piece of shit.

Exactly. I mean, are people that misguided by religion that they even think this man should be forgiven.?Why would you want to worship a God (or JC) that would forgive a piece of shit like this? Damn, religion brainwashes people to the fullest extent.
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
is it the lead singer or another part of the band... i just still cant see the resemblance in the video.... unless hes aged so much from the drugs...

that's him, doesn't look like the stereotypical child molesting freak

looks like he's aged 20 years since the video from 2004

i really liked that song too, seems like it came out yesterday

E
E

The Ugly

• Getbig V

That's not him, dude is covered with tats.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV

I was not referring to that babies mother.

Just in general. Just stating that it would be difficult to forgive the sinner if you are a parent whose child this happens to. The whole, "if the shoe was on the other foot" analogy.

Ephesians 4:31-32 NIV

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV

Just because because you do not agree with my opinion does not mean you have to use all the salty language. We can have a discussion without resorting to profanities, guys!

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Just because because you do not agree with my opinion does not mean you have to use all the salty language. We can have a discussion without resorting to profanities, guys!

Haha, wtf are you doing on Getbig? Get the fuck out you delusional wimp! Go join a christian board or something and spread your bullshit elsewere! Your not "saving" anyone here..... ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
Haha, wtf are you doing on Getbig? Get the fuck out you delusional wimp! Go join a christian board or something and spread your bullshit elsewere! Your not "saving" anyone here..... ::)

You come across as a troubled individual. I pray that both you and the lead singer of the Lost Prophets find direction in life.

Corinthians 1:30

"And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,"

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
You come across as a troubled individual. I pray that both you and the lead singer of the Lost Prophets find direction in life.

Corinthians 1:30

"And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,"

I pray to "God" that you get the fuck out of here before I cave your face in... ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
Ron or one of the mods, could you please have a word with "True". I do not come on to this site to be persecuted because of my faith by an internet bully.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
Ron or one of the mods, could you please have a word with "True". I do not come on to this site to be persecuted because of my faith by an internet bully.
If you think THIS is bullying,  you are in for a world of pain.  Not from me,  even though I think you are ridiculous,  but it's coming.