Author Topic: Global warming is a hoax...  (Read 8961 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Global warming is a hoax...
« on: December 19, 2013, 07:08:29 AM »
..just joshin.

November 2013 was the hottest month EVER recorded. Not good news.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/11

I don't think we can stop the shift. We are raping this planet hard, we have raped the bee's the dolphins and trayvon martin.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Global warming is a hoax...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 07:11:30 AM »
Climate change

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:13:35 AM »
First month of Summer here in Aus and been pretty mild.
V

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:13:44 AM »
..just joshin.

I don't think we can stop the shift. We are raping this planet hard, we have raped the bee's the dolphins and trayvon martin.
Its not so much as global warming its global climate change when isreal gets snow and texas ice and snow you have to think what the fuck is going on.I think we tend to forget we are living on a rock in space think of all the things that have happened to this planet before we were here.  
p

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 07:14:59 AM »
Earth went through Climate Change Patterns long before Humans even existed...  it has survived floods, fires, ice, continental drifts, earthquakes, etc... Earth will be just fine, it will just shake us off like a bunch of fleas and fully recover.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 07:16:19 AM »
Long periods of cooling, long periods of warming.   Repeat cycle. Over and over and over and over. 

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 07:22:43 AM »
..just joshin.

You need to educate yourself.  Climate change (NOT "global warming") is going on all the time.  We are now moving into a cooling period.

http://iceagenow.info/

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 07:23:00 AM »
Its not so much as global warming its global climate change when isreal gets snow and texas ice and snow you have to think what the fuck is going on.I think we tend to forget we are living on a rock in space think of all the things that have happened to this planet before we were here.  

No it's warming and climate change. the globe is heating up, however, because of the changes this induces oddities will begin in the weather cycle, natural patterns shift, storms worsen etc if certain things like el nino go out of whack the climate in a particular region can shift rapidly.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 07:24:59 AM »
You need to educate yourself.  Climate change (NOT "global warming") is going on all the time.  We are now moving into a cooling period.

http://iceagenow.info/

Ok moron. Warmest month ever recorded by every bit of satelite information we have along with every major weather station/meterology ins. says this last month was the hottest in all of the 134 years recorded, yet you post a link to iceagenow and want me to take you serious?

Go die of kidney disease

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 07:26:45 AM »
Ok moron. Warmest month ever recorded by every bit of satelite information we have along with every major weather station/meterology ins. says this last month was the hottest in all of the 134 years recorded, yet you post a link to iceagenow and want me to take you serious?

Go die of kidney disease

134 yrs.   :-\

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 08:27:07 AM »
Yeah I do think MAN MADE global warming is a hoak to take in more tax money and find alternative energy sources.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »

Go die of kidney disease

Your 134 years of recorded data equals about 0.00000297% of the age of earth.  Would you really base a scientific study on that amount data surveyed?   ???

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 08:40:58 AM »
Your 134 years of recorded data equals about 0.00000297% of the age of earth.  Would you really base a scientific study on that amount data surveyed?   ???

Yes, it is the most accurate climate data we have, more so then dating methods, historical data, Co2 in ice, trees etc

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »
Oh geez, here comes the acolytes of the Church of AGW. Keep the faith, brah. Pope Gore would be proud of you spreading the Good News.

Let me guess, you're gonna be having "conversations" with the family about healthcare over the holidays?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 08:45:34 AM »
Yes, it is the most accurate climate data we have, more so then dating methods, historical data, Co2 in ice, trees etc

Yes, it is the most accurate data we have.  However, do you think it is wise to come to determinations based on 0.00000297 % of data sampled?   ???

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 08:48:53 AM »
How about that data?

Red is actual, blue is trend. Where is the warming again?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 08:51:16 AM »
How about that data?

Red is actual, blue is trend. Where is the warming again?

This is an even worse example.  You cannot base your findings off of 15 years of data.  What you're showing in this chart could be 1 solar cycle.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 08:52:10 AM »
..just joshin.

What, if anything, do you think can be done?  Do you think the climate change is mostly induced by man?

I've seen some nifty ideas, notably a giant space umbrella to block the sun on parts of the earth, but it would take a LOT to reverse the effects of man on our climate.  Also, I imagine the repercussions of these measures would be significant

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 08:53:42 AM »
This is an even worse example.  You cannot base your findings off of 15 years of data.  What you're showing in this chart could be 1 solar cycle.

My point is that selective data can say whatever you want it to.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »
My point is that selective data can say whatever you want it to.

Ok, gotcha.  Didn't realize the chart was sarcastic.  That makes more sense then.   :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »
Ok, gotcha.  Didn't realize the chart was sarcastic.  That makes more sense then.   :D

That said, I am not buying into the direct relationship from CO2 to global temperatures just yet. Too many confounding variables for us to sacrifice the global economy at this point.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 09:01:07 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2013, 09:17:50 AM »

Go die of kidney disease
I want someone to explain to me how it can snow one day, then the next day they are calling for a high of 60? And then the next week it is 28 degrees one day, and then 50 degrees the next. All the while, the polar ice caps are melting, and the oceans are getting warmer.
Meanwhile, Texas and Israel are getting snow.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 09:19:27 AM »
I want someone to explain to me how it can snow one day, then the next day they are calling for a high of 60? And then the next week it is 28 degrees one day, and then 50 degrees the next. All the while, the polar ice caps are melting, and the oceans are getting warmer.
Meanwhile, Texas and Israel are getting snow.

There is more polar ice today than any other point in the last 20 years, and the oceans are cooling. Don't know what data you are looking at.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
There is more polar ice today than any other point in the last 20 years, and the oceans are cooling. Don't know what data you are looking at.
They'v shown that the oceans are warming, changing by at little as 1 or 2 degrees. Causing great alarm to marine biologists. Especially when oysters and other animals that filter the water are being affected in greater numbers.

Polar bears are losing their habitats due to loss of the Arctic ice...
The seas have risen as well, due to the melted ice...

There is the speculation that the poles are shifting, which has happened before. And that these are results of that. I believe that they said after one of the earthquakes this year, that there was a slight shift in the poles.