Author Topic: Global warming is a hoax...  (Read 8911 times)

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
Re: Global warming is a hoax...
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2013, 08:46:28 AM »
This explains the last decades climate anomalies predicted by complicated models used by every climatologist.

Tell me loco, what impact would this have?

Where do you get this info?

lol

A earthquack shifts the axis of the earth? cmon bro

get better

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2013, 08:50:51 AM »
The world disagrees with you, lets see twaddle versus the absolute best minds in the world who have dedicated their life to studying climatology?

why does it mean dick? is that not enough time to decide how the climate is being impacted? what measure are you comfortable with? is there anything that cycles faster then that time period that indicates accurate data on the climate? how about the historical data?

Okay, I realize you're just trolling at this point.  Good troll though, you had me going.   :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2013, 08:57:13 AM »
2013 Will Finish One Of The Ten Coldest Years In US History, With The Largest Drop In Temperature

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/2013-one-of-the-ten-coldest-years-in-us-history-with-the-largest-drop-in-temperature/

Wow, is this iall you have? doctored data from two separate sets of raw data combined to make a made up algorithm?

http://reallysciency.blogspot.ca/

This steven goddard dude is a well known quack. LMAO.. you stupid pieces of shit. Haha, he doesn't seem to understand that artic ice melting first is a prediction of global warming, and uses it to prove a point, only to be embarrassed.

Just read how retarded he is as he gets destroyed on every point. I wonder if he is a republican and gets money to do this. Let me dig around.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
Where do you get this info?

lol

A earthquack shifts the axis of the earth? cmon bro

get better

What? I didn't post the link retard.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2013, 09:01:55 AM »
Dude the evidence is literally overwhelming, the scientifici community (this isn't fucking gallaleo's time, we all communicate and share ideas,peer review) points to us as the cause and what we are seeing (warmest months on record) are predictions of it. Ocean acidity is way up, keep feigning ignorance if it makes you feel good.

there are literally a million or more climate papers over the last 15 years, you know how many casted doubt on man made cause? less then .5%

I have to agree.  The consensus is pretty much universal.  Human industry can impact the planet's climate.

Not sure what those who disagree are defending.  China's right to put up 2 new filthy plant blooms every day?  Shit, if economics were the only deciding factor we'd do better to put the brakes on 'developing economies' with emissions limits anyway.  God knows we can't compete on a cost/quality basis.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2013, 09:05:19 AM »
HOLY FUCK THIS STEVE GODDARD DUDE STILL THINKS OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA. LMAO.. realscience brah,he is quite the detective it seems.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2013, 09:07:44 AM »
I have to agree.  The consensus is pretty much universal.  Human industry can impact the planet's climate.

Not sure what those who disagree are defending.  China's right to put up 2 new filthy plant blooms every day?  Shit, if economics were the only deciding factor we'd do better to put the brakes on 'developing economies' with emissions limits anyway.  God knows we can't compete on a cost/quality basis.

Man, I need to look up when I type I fucking hammer away at the keeps, look at my post, letters in the wrong place, it reads like I retwadded

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2013, 09:25:00 AM »
When Krakatoa Vocano exploded in 1883 it was heard 1000 miles away in China. Within days the southern hemisphere was gray, sunlight limited. The forests and jungles began to die slowly around the southern globe. The entire China Sea was dead with toxins….nary a fish or live coral….DEAD. More greenhouse gasses were emitted into the air than ALL of mans doing since he started his first caveman fire. That includes EVERY engine, every BBQ, leaf blower, coal fire plant etc.

Yet the planet survived. The China sea is alive and well, the coral reefs refurbished, and baby Krakatoa has emerged once again from the sea with small eruptions.

Eruptions like this have been going on for millions of years. Earth survived just fine thank you. Man is dirty, filthy, wasteful….but, only a pimple on an Elephants ass in the scheme of earth.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2013, 09:31:13 AM »
newsflash, everything is an hoax, a scheme to make someone else richer...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2013, 09:48:02 AM »
When Krakatoa Vocano exploded in 1883 it was heard 1000 miles away in China. Within days the southern hemisphere was gray, sunlight limited. The forests and jungles began to die slowly around the southern globe. The entire China Sea was dead with toxins….nary a fish or live coral….DEAD. More greenhouse gasses were emitted into the air than ALL of mans doing since he started his first caveman fire. That includes EVERY engine, every BBQ, leaf blower, coal fire plant etc.

Yet the planet survived. The China sea is alive and well, the coral reefs refurbished, and baby Krakatoa has emerged once again from the sea with small eruptions.

Eruptions like this have been going on for millions of years. Earth survived just fine thank you. Man is dirty, filthy, wasteful….but, only a pimple on an Elephants ass in the scheme of earth.

No it didn't you incredibly fucking moron, it was a caldera type volcano that emits steam and ash mostly, the reason stuff died? ash and steam, no light, no photosynthesis.

Go kill yourself.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2013, 09:50:45 AM »
Go kill yourself.

Why the hate, my prostheletyzing friend? I've heard you warmists hate debate and love censorship. I am seeing a lot of your explainations as "shut up"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2013, 09:52:36 AM »
Why the hate, my prostheletyzing friend? I've heard you warmists hate debate and love censorship. I am seeing a lot of your explainations as "shut up"

probably because you missed the point I made before I asked him to kindly kill himself. It would be confusing if you didn't understand or read my rebuttals to people posting krakatoa and tsunamis are counter arguments. LAMO. yes lamo niglet.

In 1426 there was a forest fire, the heat could be felt for miles, the earth survived however ispo facto, fire is hotter then global warming=global warming is false.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »
newsflash, everything is an hoax, a scheme to make someone else richer...

how can everything be a hoax, duality dictates that no hoaxish stuff must exist.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »
probably because you missed the point I made before I asked him to kindly kill himself. It would be confusing if you didn't understand or read my rebuttals to people posting krakatoa and tsunamis are counter arguments. LAMO. yes lamo niglet.

In 1426 there was a forest fire, the heat could be felt for miles, the earth survived however ispo facto, fire is hotter then global warming=global warming is false.

I think that the overriding point here is that we don't have enough information to conclude anything about the earth's climate and our changing thereof. And for you to claim that the debate is over, when it clearly has not, indicates your sophomoric level of understanding of the scientific method.

While I agree that there is evidence to suggest that we ARE influencing the weather, there is also counter-evidence. I merely suggest that before we agree to poorly concocted schemes designed to bankrupt western civilization and make a very few progressives richer that they are, we might want to have -- you know -- conclusive evidence. #science!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2013, 10:11:02 AM »
I think that the overriding point here is that we don't have enough information to conclude anything about the earth's climate and our changing thereof. And for you to claim that the debate is over, when it clearly has not, indicates your sophomoric level of understanding of the scientific method.

While I agree that there is evidence to suggest that we ARE influencing the weather, there is also counter-evidence. I merely suggest that before we agree to poorly concocted schemes designed to bankrupt western civilization and make a very few progressives richer that they are, we might want to have -- you know -- conclusive evidence. #science!

you may think that but the worlds top minds disagree, and they claim to be able to prove it, you know, science!!

Show me this counter evidence. the world scientific community is 99% in agreement that it is occurring and we are the cause. so post this counter evidence friend. We have conclusive evidence, enough for any reasonable person without bias to form a conclusion. Now that has happened all over the world, every country who agrees (everyone moron), so no, it's not that there isn't enough data, thats an arbitrary claim you are citing in your own mind, there is, it's just that you are stupid.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2013, 10:12:08 AM »
it's just that you are stupid.

Sigh. QED.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2013, 10:13:16 AM »
I like necrosis, even though I disagree with almost all his stances.... hut there is just far to much money to be made by the people funding many of these studies (not to mention the corrupt data and studies that were exposed years ago by high level climate scientists trying to sway the public) for me to but it wholesale, especially when we dont have that much data to compare, the fact that we have no real solid evidence how hot or cold the earth has been in the past (beyond a couple hundred years), and the fact that the earth goes through these massive warming and cooling phases that we really have no record of to compare, and to rule out as normal so that we can see what we, as humans, see actually doing to the climate.

Really, we cant touch the earth. We may affect the status quo, but after were gone other forms of life will adapt and evolve, no matter WHAT we do to the climate

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2013, 10:14:50 AM »
you may think that but the worlds top minds disagree, and they claim to be able to prove it, you know, science!!

Show me this counter evidence. the world scientific community is 99% in agreement that it is occurring and we are the cause. so post this counter evidence friend. We have conclusive evidence, enough for any reasonable person without bias to form a conclusion. Now that has happened all over the world, every country who agrees (everyone moron), so no, it's not that there isn't enough data, thats an arbitrary claim you are citing in your own mind, there is, it's just that you are stupid.

So what do this "99%" say will be the outcome of what 'we' are doing and any time scales?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2013, 10:30:51 AM »
Pullovers expand your rib cage.
a

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
31,487 scientists who do not agree.

http://petitionproject.org/

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »

So what do this "99%" say will be the outcome of what 'we' are doing and any time scales?

the predictions are that the artic will melt first, as we are seeing,the antartic will be last due to only ice not land and ice and having a hole in the ozone. These issues would keep the antartic growing until the point where the wind(main driver in the antartic) couldn't counteract the warming. The major problem is that this will desalinate the oceans, which is occuring rapidly. Things like weather currents rely on this, what should happen as this occurs is unstable weather patterns, odd anomalies like snow in Cairo and extinction of many species. The major is however is that there is something called the permafrost in the artic regions, it's full of methane, way worse the co2, it has never melted , if it does, rapid shifts will occur.

The major issues are reduction in viable farm land, loss of sea level communities and massive loss of species.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2013, 10:35:30 AM »
Sigh. QED.

Relax muffin, I am only busting your balls, I am shoot myself bored at work and need some entertainment.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2013, 10:37:27 AM »
31,487 scientists who do not agree.

http://petitionproject.org/

lol. profession PHYSICS, written like a fucking retard. I like how you used scientists as if that's a profession. I am a scientist. Why the fuck would anyone care what a physicist has to say about the climate? it's like the local weather man telling Ed Whitten that his math is wrong.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2013, 10:38:16 AM »
Relax muffin, I am only busting your balls, I am shoot myself bored at work and need some entertainment.

Phew...thanks.

I am trying to take the end of the year off and needed some quality GB time.