Author Topic: flinstones1- the real life hitch  (Read 6152 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: flinstones1- the real life hitch
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2013, 03:05:14 PM »

hahahaha, yet you post here your pathetic dating life with single moms, amputees and midgets.

X1000  ,this guy is full of shit .

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 05:08:29 PM »
This guy is semi-retarded. He has zero education and even paid Tbombz for diet advice HAHAHAHA.

He is now trying to make out he is running a successful internets business. This guy is like the white Goodrum ,,,, except he ain't white and Goorum pulls in more tail and dollars.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 05:14:03 PM »
even paid Tbombz for diet advice HAHAHAHA.

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »
;D
che I understand life must be frustrating being a tiny 175lb twink,  and some guy who was 20 two weeks ago old comes along...bigger stronger  and more muscular than you will ever be in your life and could care less about it. just stick to things you are good at, like being 175lbs ...mowing my grass and looking the same after 20 years of training.

.bigmc? you've done this three times now. And not just to me but various members here as well. galeniko and groink to be two of them. Don't go out of your way to give me a compliment one minute and then a sucker punch the next minute.  I heard  you live in a trailor ....and bitched out on gh15, but I never looked into the situation Just don't talk to me on here anymore your not worth my time.

sweet muscles- you don't exist and I own your mind.

when your well built do you get jealous of the guy next to you cause he's well built too? no..
when your on a date with a pretty chick having a good time  do you care about that guy with a bitch just as bad? no..

if you think this type of behavior goes unnoticed by members here you are incredibly off. I may  not the most liked guy here or buddy buddy's with everyone  but I dont try to be.

I talk some shit but I do not disrespect, if I do I usually apologized to the member not just because I felt bad but to keep my respect as well. It makes you look so weak.
l

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2013, 06:14:21 PM »
I  successfully arranged a 20 year old virgin on a date with a chick hotter than 90% of  guys will bang in their  entire life .  It's the first time he's ever seen a woman naked in his life with the exception of a lap dance at a strip club. this guy is a total nerd but he has height and she digs the fact that he's 6'5.

he texted me a picture from the other night  and  this shit is priceless. Just comment in this thread and If I know you i'll pm it to you..just vouche for me that I am the  love doctor...hitch...matchma ker whatever you want to call it.
no ko drops involved?

all by consento?

lets see the pics
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 06:20:11 PM »
no ko drops involved?

all by consento?

lets see the pics
He is lying.  I have all the information on him and he would be ruined if it was posted.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2013, 06:22:37 PM »
che I understand life must be frustrating being a tiny 175lb twink,  and some guy who was 20 two weeks ago old comes along...bigger stronger  and more muscular than you will ever be in your life and could care less about it. just stick to things you are good at, like being 175lbs ...mowing my grass and looking the same after 20 years of training.

.bigmc? you've done this three times now. And not just to me but various members here as well. galeniko and groink to be two of them. Don't go out of your way to give me a compliment one minute and then a sucker punch the next minute.  I heard  you live in a trailor ....and bitched out on gh15, but I never looked into the situation Just don't talk to me on here anymore your not worth my time.

when your well built do you get jealous of the guy next to you cause he's well built too? no..
when your on a date with a pretty chick having a good time  do you care about that guy with a bitch just as bad? no..

if you think this type of behavior goes unnoticed by members here you are incredibly off. I may  not the most liked guy here or buddy buddy's with everyone  but I dont try to be.

I talk some shit but I do not disrespect, if I do I usually apologized to the member not just because I felt bad but to keep my respect as well. It makes you look so weak.
Meltdown.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »

Hahaa ,listen to this douchefag loser .

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2013, 08:45:22 PM »
for halo who asked me about the money Ive  made a couple grand so far.

My basic program is $100 for 4 weeks, I guarantee 8 dates, with the women of the agreed desired attractiveness level  or your money back.

however lets say that a client and  I decide that based on what he looks like 5/10's -7/10's are a realistic option for him. and Occasionally,  I have that rare 10/10  chick WAY out of his league showing a bit of  interest in him  but i know Is going to take be difficult to meet up with on a date. (hotter the woman the flakier she is)

remember the agreed level was a 7/10....so a date with  an
8/10- $20
9/10's- $25
10/10's-$30

Im not a dick about it though.  lets say an average joe got a  bad bitch out of his league showing strong interest in him on a wedsday, and asks about something on Friday night.... I just throw it in with the overall plan.

cheers

l

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2013, 09:08:45 PM »
for halo who asked me about the money Ive  made a couple grand so far.

My basic program is $100 for 4 weeks, I guarantee 8 dates, with the women of the agreed desired attractiveness level  or your money back.

however lets say that a client and  I decide that based on what he looks like 5/10's -7/10's are a realistic option for him. and Occasionally,  I have that rare 10/10  chick WAY out of his league showing a bit of  interest in him  but i know Is going to take be difficult to meet up with on a date. (hotter the woman the flakier she is)

remember the agreed level was a 7/10....so a date with  an
8/10- $20
9/10's- $25
10/10's-$30

Im not a dick about it though.  lets say an average joe got a  bad bitch out of his league showing strong interest in him on a wedsday, and asks about something on Friday night.... I just throw it in with the overall plan.

cheers

You have not made a couple of grand there chief.  Want to test my theory?  ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2013, 09:54:07 PM »
It appears Adam is NOT playing possum.

Flint: what's up bro

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:51 PM »
 :o

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2013, 10:55:42 PM »

Flinestone, why do you put so much emphasis on physiques? Do you really think thats all there is to life?
X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2013, 12:40:03 AM »

you have issues flint

il post what i want

i used to think you were ok

but i think if you read this back in a couple of years you will realise you are being a prick  :)
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2013, 12:50:35 AM »
you have issues flint

il post what i want

i used to think you were ok

but i think if you read this back in a couple of years you will realise you are being a prick  :)

no  YOU have taken cheap shots at me twice now. the last time you apologized and I let it go no prob....but now that you did it again I cant help but thing you meant what you said the first time. I've  had your back many times when you got into brawls with cats on  here...don't expect to see that again.
l

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2013, 12:54:01 AM »
It's hilarious when these characters grow egos large enough that they feel comfortable coming out to tell the world how much of a doucebag they really are. When you're 20 it's so easy to feel like you know/have so much. Truth will eventually come around and remind them of their place. Give it time.  ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2013, 01:00:52 AM »

Bro you're not even half of what che is bb wise.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2013, 02:44:03 AM »
no  YOU have taken cheap shots at me twice now. the last time you apologized and I let it go no prob....but now that you did it again I cant help but thing you meant what you said the first time. I've  had your back many times when you got into brawls with cats on  here...don't expect to see that again.

you can disagree on here flint

we are not a gang

if you don't like something I post tell me to fuck off or ignore it

don't take it personally

for there lies the path to a poorer existence

the less personally involved you are with this place the better

peace  :-*
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2013, 09:17:59 AM »
flint you seem ok and all but

i dont think this shit has career potential

try something like establishing yourself as a bogus "therapist" (sexuology,motivation stuff, weird experimental treatments for back pain, accupuncture, leach therapy, massage therapist)

that would be more lucrative i say

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2013, 09:33:43 AM »
flint you seem ok and all but

i dont think this shit has career potential

try something like establishing yourself as a bogus "therapist" (sexuology,motivation stuff, weird experimental treatments for back pain, accupuncture, leach therapy, massage therapist)

that would be more lucrative i say

don't I have to go to school for this?

I just cant see myself sitting in a classroom and not getting paid to be there. I know so many guys with bachelors degrees who are working at gnc or some bullshit supplement shop  making 12 bucks an hour and cant find a decent job and they are older than me (mid late twenties). 4 years of school, for what?

even manual labor jobs that pay jack shit, at least I know I'm on the clock  getting paid for my time.
l

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2013, 06:37:14 AM »
Is this greaseball loser -- that paid Tbombz to train him -- really worth letting back on? Seems to me that gh15 is sending back all his retards. Castro did this in the 80s when he emptied all the mental hospitals and jails and sent them to Miami.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2013, 06:44:14 AM »

you feel threatened che? he is 21 and waay more muscular

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2013, 06:52:11 AM »
a quick comment mr flint if i may

you have been doing this several months and made 2k

so 3 months at 2k total

thats 600k a month

you then put

'some bullshit supplement shop  making 12 bucks an hour'

on a 40 hour week that is 480 a week- or about 2k a month

so by your own admittance you make 1/3 of a shit job

way to go donald trump!!

richard branson is quaking.......

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2013, 07:44:24 AM »
a quick comment mr flint if i may

you have been doing this several months and made 2k

so 3 months at 2k total

thats 600k a month

you then put

'some bullshit supplement shop  making 12 bucks an hour'

on a 40 hour week that is 480 a week- or about 2k a month

so by your own admittance you make 1/3 of a shit job

way to go donald trump!!

richard branson is quaking.......

no shame in 12hr per hour jobs

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2013, 08:02:48 AM »
apols 600 US a month

and there is no shame in 12 quid an hour jobs

but flntstones makes out he is above it. yet earns a load less.