Author Topic: pacquiao can have the belt-floyd  (Read 4169 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: pacquiao can have the belt-floyd
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 07:03:13 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 07:03:29 PM »
Is this a Kanyeism?

“It's not just Floyd Mayweather's bigger than a title. Floyd Mayweather at the level now, he can come out with his own world championship belt,” he said.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »
Hes right though boxing is crooked how is pac a mandatory after losing twice out of his last 3 fights?  floyd isnt scared of him n he doesnt give a rats ass what ppl think.  Floyd would demolish pac anyhow biggest borefest only thing worth watching would be the 24 7 shows of the build up.

Then why doesnt he do it?  If he is so much better than Pac, just beat him and take the cash.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 07:37:01 PM »
Is this a Kanyeism?

the first couple of years of his career I couldn't stand him and his shit talking and waited for someone to beat him, then the next hew year he proved he was the guy that was going to be a champ for a while, now after that this guy has shown the world he's a legit bad ass and the best ever at his weight and I love watching him fight now, kanye on the other hand is delusional at best and in his own mind thinks he the second coming of Jesus.  He'll be dead in a few years or broke I can't fucking stand him.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 07:41:59 PM »
Hes right though boxing is crooked how is pac a mandatory after losing twice out of his last 3 fights?  floyd isnt scared of him n he doesnt give a rats ass what ppl think.  Floyd would demolish pac anyhow biggest borefest only thing worth watching would be the 24 7 shows of the build up.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »

arum benefits more than manny if he fights mayweather now.  i guess people think fmw is afraid if brady too since he is signed with top rank.  then again, he is scared Maidana now.  Here are the two fighters FMW ducked:  Sergio Martinez (too fast and big(?) at a catch weight) and Paul Williams (no power but insane work rate).  those ware the two guys his dad and uncle had every excuse for and they are the leonard and hearns of his era.  

as far as manny, top rank put a box, rios, in front him and got everyone chasing the dream fight again.  

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
arum benefits more than manny if he fights mayweather now.  i guess people think fmw is afraid if brady too since he is signed with top rank.  then again, he is scared Maidana now.  Here are the two fighters FMW ducked:  Sergio Martinez (too fast and big(?) at a catch weight) and Paul Williams (no power but insane work rate).  those ware the two guys his dad and uncle had every excuse for and they are the leonard and hearns of his era.  

as far as manny, top rank put a box, rios, in front him and got everyone chasing the dream fight again.  
he chickened out on winky wright

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 08:24:01 PM »
FMJ stops Manny

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »
Manny is having tax problems ..
the fight might happen now ..
As he will take what mayweather offers him. ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 08:58:01 PM »
Last mayweather fight 2.2 million ppv buys
Last pacquiao fight 550,000 ppv buys..

Money mayweather is holding all the cards now..

Pac man should of taken the 40 million mayweather offered him 2 / 3 years ago.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2013, 01:27:01 PM »
FMJ stops Manny

Floyd likely stops Manny, but he doesn't want to get hurt so he doesn't fight Manny. Riddick Bowe beat Golota twice but those fights ended his career. Floyd has admitted as much. He has problems with left handers, and doesn't like fast guys with power. With the money he makes fighting bums, why should he bother fighting Manny?

Of course, ducking Manny will stain his legacy.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 04:42:22 PM »

your right agree 100% mate

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
FMJ spends $40,000 per month on Sushi. How long can he live like that, before he is broke just like Manny?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2013, 05:54:53 PM »
I wouldn't pay 2 cents to watch FMJ box.  Boring as fuck and a douche bag.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 06:12:53 PM »
Floyd is a horrible gambler. You never hear about him losing money only winning money but people in the know can vouch for the fact Floyd is a horrible gambler and loses way more then he wins. I don;t think he will ever go bankrupt but he does need to stop gambling. Broner is the worst with money young, Black and has a few bucks dangerous combination. That is why I like guys like Tim Bradley better because they dont live poutside their means. Tim bradley is actually a great natural fighter just boring like mayweather but tim can throw down if he wants he went pretty balls to the walls gainst prvodbikov even though i thought that fight was a draw. Bradley is fucking fast.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2013, 08:45:41 PM »
Floyd is a horrible gambler. You never hear about him losing money only winning money but people in the know can vouch for the fact Floyd is a horrible gambler and loses way more then he wins. I don;t think he will ever go bankrupt but he does need to stop gambling. Broner is the worst with money young, Black and has a few bucks dangerous combination. That is why I like guys like Tim Bradley better because they dont live poutside their means. Tim bradley is actually a great natural fighter just boring like mayweather but tim can throw down if he wants he went pretty balls to the walls gainst prvodbikov even though i thought that fight was a draw. Bradley is fucking fast.

Someone confirmed he had 132M in his bank accounts, so that's pretty good esp for a boxer pushing 40 yrs old.  if you look around, he has said he loses a lot of money gambling including 1M on a dallas cowboys' game.  btw, he only needs a 51% win rate to stay even.  from what i've seen he doesn't cluster bet but goes after the best bet of the day.   my guess is, he will cut all the freeloaders, the money team, when his career is over.  he probably makes over 200M pre-tax on his last 4 fights.  someone said he may extend that.  fmw sr said the less shots you take, the longer your career, so fmw is living by those words and staying away from wars like the cotto fight.

i still think manny is shot. rio was made to order, so arum and company could get the promotional train going again.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »
tim bradley is teacup holifield

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 11:10:18 PM »
great post G

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 05:20:24 AM »
Boxing is crooked alright
Because PAC did not lose to bradly everyone knows that in fact PAC won unanimously that was a travesty
Floyd is scared if PAC for whatever reason
choice is an illusion

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 05:26:05 AM »
Someone confirmed he had 132M in his bank accounts, so that's pretty good esp for a boxer pushing 40 yrs old.  if you look around, he has said he loses a lot of money gambling including 1M on a dallas cowboys' game.  btw, he only needs a 51% win rate to stay even.  from what i've seen he doesn't cluster bet but goes after the best bet of the day.   my guess is, he will cut all the freeloaders, the money team, when his career is over.  he probably makes over 200M pre-tax on his last 4 fights.  someone said he may extend that.  fmw sr said the less shots you take, the longer your career, so fmw is living by those words and staying away from wars like the cotto fight.

i still think manny is shot. rio was made to order, so arum and company could get the promotional train going again.

Floyd definitely doesn't have 132 million in the bank.  The fact that you would even believe that is ridiculous.  It's 100% absolutely not true.

I am not saying he will go broke but he can't sustain that lifestyle after fighting.  I don't think he even has any endorsements.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 09:20:29 AM »
Floyd definitely doesn't have 132 million in the bank.  The fact that you would even believe that is ridiculous.  It's 100% absolutely not true.

I am not saying he will go broke but he can't sustain that lifestyle after fighting.  I don't think he even has any endorsements.

I guess you have 132M in the bank.  ::)  Stay with bragging and posting pics of your naked wife.  and i guess he isn't scheduled to earn 200M or so pre-tax over the next 4-5 tomato cans.    

anyway...i'd like to see fmw take lara at that 152 canelo catch weight.

he lost to paul williams, so he's a safe fight, mayweathers.
 8)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 09:28:26 AM »

Agreed about Bradley. He has not taken a soft touch in any of his fights. Hes always in great shape. He trains insane. He fights to win but wont run away from a slugfest either. Above all of that he is humble... Plus I did not think the Pacquaio fight wwas the robbery everyone made it out to be. I did not watch it live, I saw the replay after al the hysteria about it.I expected a one sided beatdown and a god awful decision. What I saw was a fairly competetive fight.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 09:57:41 AM »
so in other words he is still shit scared of pac, even though he will get way, way more money to fight him than he will anyone else, and it is clear that pac is now past his best. FMJ is still running scared, everything that is wrong with modern day boxing.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 11:13:35 AM »
so in other words he is still shit scared of pac, even though he will get way, way more money to fight him than he will anyone else, and it is clear that pac is now past his best. FMJ is still running scared, everything that is wrong with modern day boxing.

Floyd doesn't want Arum to make a dime off the fight. Simples. If Arum dropped pac today, the fight would be set up immediately.