Author Topic: Welcome Back Wes and JNN  (Read 11694 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Welcome Back Wes and JNN
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2013, 12:16:02 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2013, 06:46:48 PM »
Wassup Wes, you old beast of a man. How are the ho's treating ya? Also, merry christmas

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
Hey AMD,Merry Christmas!  ;)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2013, 07:20:41 PM »
Hey AMD,Merry Christmas!  ;)

Question for you, before you get banned.

Did you run the pedophile that lived in India off of the Getbig board last year?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2013, 07:27:15 AM »
Question for you, before you get banned.

Did you run the pedophile that lived in India off of the Getbig board last year?

Khofo? If anyone can give me the creeps through a computer screen, it was that weirdo.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2013, 07:53:46 AM »
why were 10 or so pages deleted from this thread?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2013, 07:57:36 AM »
why were 10 or so pages deleted from this thread?

Ron reviewed the thread and decided that the added spam/free publicity for the other site will not be allowed.

Simple as that. Lets keep this thread centered around its purpose, which is to welcome back JNN and Wes.

Any extra garbage not pertaining to their return or GetBig in general, will get removed (In other words, free publicity and bullshit about the other site will be removed).

"1"

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2013, 08:31:48 AM »
Damn my owing of Rearend Mental got deleted? That sucks it was priceless.
$

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2013, 09:29:59 AM »
Damn my owing of Rearend Mental got deleted? That sucks it was priceless.
x2 you were doing pretty good there, Twig Dick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2013, 09:34:47 AM »

That's not very nice Chaos. I may melt like Shitzo and ask for my account to be deleted.
$

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2013, 03:11:11 PM »
Ron reviewed the thread and decided that the added spam/free publicity for the other site will not be allowed.

Simple as that. Lets keep this thread centered around its purpose, which is to welcome back JNN and Wes.

Any extra garbage not pertaining to their return or GetBig in general, will get removed (In other words, free publicity and bullshit about the other site will be removed).

"1"

I will be honest. gh15 is a drug dealer and has sold many narcotics to teenagers, but that is life. Sometimes you have to take in the good with the bad.

I hate his guts, but he does help me to pay the bills by sending over those stupid kids to get a generic training regimen.

Suckers are born everyday and gh15 just makes it easy for us all to make money off these stupid kids.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »

I will be honest. gh15 is a drug dealer and has sold many narcotics to teenagers, but that is life. Sometimes you have to take in the good with the bad.

I hate his guts, but he does help me to pay the bills by sending over those stupid kids to get a generic training regimen.

Suckers are born everyday and gh15 just makes it easy for us all to make money off these stupid kids.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2013, 06:53:13 PM »
Twig Dick... I wish I thought of that. And he owned zero things, ever.

Dude if anyone is happy that thread got deleted its you. Mr. Elf boy lol. You got wtfpwned. Now go away.
$

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2013, 07:10:20 PM »
Dude if anyone is happy that thread got deleted its you. Mr. Elf boy lol. You got wtfpwned. Now go away.

Low standards of owning these days. Got your pics yet?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2013, 07:46:27 PM »
Twig Dick > anyone that acts as another mans elf, even if he is the right height.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2013, 08:21:26 PM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2013, 09:05:23 PM »
I'm self employed hombre. Who do you work for?

::)

You're riding the coattails of your dad, working for the business he started

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2013, 02:34:20 AM »
I'll paraphrase the stuff that got removed to jog your memory ...

You, and your buddies, allow another man to order you around and call you an elf.

Yep even a couple days later, you "elves" are half men, and it's still funny as hell.

We are laughing at you, not with you.

In fact, I believe if the thread never got trimmed, you'd have ran away by now. But don't worry, we get to chase your bitch asses away again.

^ Owned again.
$

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »
Return from where? Welcome back from we will delete the place that they're not even gone from. Or something.

There's freedom of speech here!

dont post here then

problem solved
T

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2013, 04:28:38 AM »
::)

You're riding the coattails of your dad, working for the business he started

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2013, 04:29:57 AM »
I'll paraphrase the stuff that got removed to jog your memory ...

You, and your buddies, allow another man to order you around and call you an elf.

Yep even a couple days later, you "elves" are half men, and it's still funny as hell.

We are laughing at you, not with you.

In fact, I believe if the thread never got trimmed, you'd have ran away by now. But don't worry, we get to chase your bitch asses away again.

^ Owned again.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2013, 05:29:21 AM »
Haha I am? Please... You have my permission to post anything I ever posted or pmd on that site. Go.

This is called self-owning in case you didn't know. Because you shouldn't just make shit up. When you get called on it, you look like a bigger ass then you already do. In your case... Hard to do.

This is classic realizing you got owned. Resort to name calling and lies. You won't recover. Buh bye.
$

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2013, 06:14:27 AM »
Except you're over there sucking my balls so you can have access and can't be banned. You all suck my balls, all 8 people here who make up all the accounts.

So, what's your purpose here?

Anything you or anyone else posts about the other site (old or new) will get removed, so that's a waste of time and energy for you.

This is Ron's site, as in he owns it. Yet, just the other day, you had the audacity to call him a creepy pedophile. Sponsors that visit this site (help to pay for this site) see those comments and starts to make assumptions. These assumptions can hurt Ron's bottom line and drive his profits down.

Again, what's your purpose here? You clearly are happy with your present website and come here but to only bash our rules, infrastructure, members and, not to mention, the site's owner.

Clearly, you want to keep working for cocksucker15, as he sends you over a bunch of newbies that can't figure out that everything you "sell/teach" them is already a click away on the internet.

So, that in mind, why not stay over there and continue to fondle your master's balls?

"1"

P.S. As a reminder, anything you write about your owner's site will be deleted.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2013, 07:31:03 AM »

Anything you or anyone else posts about the other site (old or new) will get removed, so that's a waste of time and energy for you.

This is Ron's site, as in he owns it. Yet, just the other day, you had the audacity to call him a creepy pedophile. Sponsors that visit this site (help to pay for this site) see those comments and starts to make assumptions. These assumptions can hurt Ron's bottom line and drive his profits down.

Again, what's your purpose here? You clearly are happy with your present website and come here but to only bash our rules, infrastructure, members and, not to mention, the site's owner.

Clearly, you want to keep working for cocksucker15, as he sends you over a bunch of newbies that can't figure out that everything you "sell/teach" them is already a click away on the internet.

So, that in mind, why not stay over there and continue to fondle your master's balls?

"1"

He can't post there, the site is almost always down lately.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2013, 08:41:32 AM »

"1"

Everything on earth is a click away on the Internet. What I do for clients isn't reinvent the wheel. It's affirm/deny the information and reinforce it with results. Which speak for themselves.

Ron is creepy "looking". And he made me uncomfortable in person. Sorry but its true.

At this point I'm here just to fucking annoy you guys. It's too easy.