Author Topic: 2 weeks on 150mg test e and strength going to shit already  (Read 5092 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: 2 weeks on 150mg test e and strength going to shit already
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »
I actually train the same way a lot of times.  I have many of the same thoughts, halo.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »
Best advice...join a bowling league.  Bbing isn't for you.  The fact that people still take light amounts of test between cycles is comical or pct, etc.  it's always another drug just to stay afloat.
You're not doing an Olympia any time soon, so man up and lift for real...like before.
We're in the age of the wannabe though, so many in gyms are the next Arnold...minus the genetics.  Let it go..haha.  Nobody respects chemical usage outside of getbig and Golds.

you're incredibly clueless as to how endocrinology works.

nobody respects chemical usage? dude, nobody besides the bitter little sissys like yourself GIVES A FUCK about anybody elses chemical usages.

as they say in prison; "do your own number".

i.e.  worry about yourself and your own shit, because nobody else gives a fuck about you.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2013, 08:33:27 PM »
I actually train the same way a lot of times.  I have many of the same thoughts, halo.

How much hair are you really losing, mang?  I also freaked my shit when my hairline started receding on the testo, but one day it stopped.  Genetics, mang.  If your hair is falling out like crazy on 150mg, then you need to accept your fate.  Get a Turkish transplant or save up for a rug.  Otherwise, juice to the gills bro.  I take testo, dbol, anadrolona, trenbolona, masterona, nandrolona....you name it I have used it.  ESFitness is a good example too.  That dude uses EVERYTHING AT MASSIVE RIDICULOUS DOSAGES and he has hair.  Seriously, go all out and see what happens.  If you are genetically programmed to be a chrome dome, you will be one.  Gear just speeds it up.

Did you get rid of your negro babymama yet?  That is the real cause of your diminished gains.  Get yourself an Eastern European blue eyed big titted whore and you will be at 19" arms in no time....soon.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 08:38:54 PM »
How much hair are you really losing, mang?  I also freaked my shit when my hairline started receding on the testo, but one day it stopped.  Genetics, mang.  If your hair is falling out like crazy on 150mg, then you need to accept your fate.  Get a Turkish transplant or save up for a rug.  Otherwise, juice to the gills bro.  I take testo, dbol, anadrolona, trenbolona, masterona, nandrolona....you name it I have used it.  ESFitness is a good example too.  That dude uses EVERYTHING AT MASSIVE RIDICULOUS DOSAGES and he has hair.  Seriously, go all out and see what happens.  If you are genetically programmed to be a chrome dome, you will be one.  Gear just speeds it up.
Did you get rid of your negro babymama yet?  That is the real cause of your diminished gains.  Get yourself an Eastern European blue eyed big titted whore and you will be at 19" arms in no time....soon.

nice, thick hair mind you.  ;) that grows fast as hell.. I can go from Howie Long to Matthew Mcconaughey/Bradley Cooper in like 4 months.

the only thing I notice is receding at the temples.. slightly. since I was 18, I'd estimate maybe less than a centimeter total.

i don't mind the receding... but i draw the line at going bald-bald (like bozo).

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »
nice, thick hair mind you.  ;) that grows fast as hell.. I can go from Howie Long to Matthew Mcconaughey/Bradley Cooper in like 4 months.

the only thing I notice is receding at the temples.. slightly. since I was 18, I'd estimate maybe less than a centimeter total.

i don't mind the receding... but i draw the line at going bald-bald (like bozo).

That is my point exactly.  With the amount of gear you use, you would be a total chrome dome if gear cause baldness.  It is genetic.  Look at all the pro bb that have full heads of hair.  I also have the "receding curse".  It is thinned out in the front but not bald in any spot.  Halo needs to just try out high doses and see what happens.  If it starts going wrong, just stop and now you know for sure.  If not, 19" arms and the girls will be gotten.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »
My last labs showed my testosterone at nearly 1,400. Obviously, it was flagged as being too high. I have been injecting 200 mg a week. Looks like I need to cut back. I think my doctor didn't believe me when I told him I was following his prescription. He kept asking me the same questions different ways. It seemed like he was trying to trip me up. I think the high reading was a fluke. I will go off the test for a couple of weeks before my next labs in six months.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2013, 09:05:16 PM »
My last labs showed my testosterone at nearly 1,400. Obviously, it was flagged as being too high. I have been injecting 200 mg a week. Looks like I need to cut back. I think my doctor didn't believe me when I told him I was following his prescription. He kept asking me the same questions different ways. It seemed like he was trying to trip me up. I think the high reading was a fluke. I will go off the test for a couple of weeks before my next labs in six months.

200mg shot gave me a 1400 reading 1-2 days after the injection.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2013, 09:23:48 PM »
200mg shot gave me a 1400 reading 1-2 days after the injection.

I did my labs one week after injecting, midday. I thought that would be long enough for the test levels to drop. When the doctor started questioning me, I lied and said I did the labs two days after injecting. He seemed satisfied with this explanation. I will be more careful with the next labs in 6 months. Obviously, 1400 is way high for a guy like me who is almost 70 years old. When I was off the test last year, my labs showed my testosterone at 200, which is way too low. -Might a well be a girl. LOL!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 12:42:32 AM »
I did my labs one week after injecting, midday. I thought that would be long enough for the test levels to drop. When the doctor started questioning me, I lied and said I did the labs two days after injecting. He seemed satisfied with this explanation. I will be more careful with the next labs in 6 months. Obviously, 1400 is way high for a guy like me who is almost 70 years old. When I was off the test last year, my labs showed my testosterone at 200, which is way too low. -Might a well be a girl. LOL!

How do u feel now at your age with 1400 levels? You just as horned up as you were whe you were a young buck, feel testy and aggressive, or did that all change with age?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2013, 02:01:58 AM »
Best advice...join a bowling league.  Bbing isn't for you.  The fact that people still take light amounts of test between cycles is comical or pct, etc.  it's always another drug just to stay afloat.
You're not doing an Olympia any time soon, so man up and lift for real...like before.
We're in the age of the wannabe though, so many in gyms are the next Arnold...minus the genetics.  Let it go..haha.  Nobody respects chemical usage outside of getbig and Golds.
i do not seek respect outside of getbig so thats ok

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2013, 07:07:16 AM »
150 is literally TRT so you'll drop back to your natural level of development and strength in a month or two.

Personally I'd run 250 so at least you can be just above the top of the normal range without really inciting any side effects. That would probably allow you 10-15% or so above natural strength and size limits.                           
                                                                          No side effects? Did you read the recent study that said Men on HRT had a 30% higher risk of stroke, heart attack and death? Jeez, you guys live in an alternate Universe.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 07:12:49 AM »

i.e.  worry about yourself and your own shit, because nobody else gives a fuck about you.

True words

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 07:19:08 AM »
to fix this, can go off for a bit, then sart 200 again and will feel like superman soon after 1st shot.

when coming down froma gramm to 200, feels muuuch muuuch worse and the body needs long to recover, or to feel the 200mg again.

told yout eh very first cycle if well done and prepared will be the all time best as frar feeling it is concerned.

n

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2013, 07:20:23 AM »
it's definitely going down a rep or two here and there on pressing and stuff

back to pink dumbbells soon,

sounds like you just need more syringes with chemicals.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2013, 08:02:40 AM »
to fix this, can go off for a bit, then sart 200 again and will feel like superman soon after 1st shot.

when coming down froma gramm to 200, feels muuuch muuuch worse and the body needs long to recover, or to feel the 200mg again.

told yout eh very first cycle if well done and prepared will be the all time best as frar feeling it is concerned.

well i feel all the time the same

mood wise and energy wise i say

only notice the weights feel lighter with more steroids

::)

:D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2013, 09:34:03 AM »
How do u feel now at your age with 1400 levels? You just as horned up as you were whe you were a young buck, feel testy and aggressive, or did that all change with age?

Surely, I am hornier then I'd be without the test, but that isn't saying much. I am not as horny as I was when I was a young buck. I'm an easy going guy except for being somewhat impatient at times. I am not the Hulk....I don't go green with anger.  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2013, 09:51:30 AM »
If it feels heavy,it is heavy!!

Much better to focus on mind/muscle connection.

Worrying about poundage while off or on low dosages will just be a mindfuck,you godamn neophyte!!!  :D
This x 10, you are weak minded! Pussy!