Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 161862 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #375 on: December 21, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
hahaha
Things really have hit rock bottom when you are jelous of a fag with aids.

:D hahahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: December 21, 2013, 04:30:39 PM »
You are a good sport, Taylor. Just make sure you don't affect infect anyone else with HIV!!!

fixed.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #377 on: December 21, 2013, 04:33:51 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #378 on: December 21, 2013, 04:38:53 PM »
I'll take y'all up on the offers to help me ....

Cuz y'all keep saying I'm going to get government assistance

But outside of free HIV-related health care, I am not getting a dime

And I am living in a car at the moment

Albeit it's a brand new Avenger and I have a membership to a pretty nice gym that has showers and what not.

But still, I could use some extra help!

(Not that I "need it"; but that I could "use it".. :D )

Tbombs, sorry to hear about what's happened. You for sure are a deep thinker. Now that you have HIV, have you thought about castration? I always wondered what the mind could become if a person took sex completely out of the equation. It seems sex takes up so much space in our minds. I'm not saying that castration would eliminate the mind thinking about sex but I would think that it would become an after thought and possibly have other senses of the body become must stronger. I've read about Nicola Tesla who supposedly never had a sexual relationship with anyone. Did he jerk off at all? Or was he completely Asexual and didn't have the urge to have sex? And if so, is that why his mind was able to create amazing things on a scale most couldn't even dream out?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: December 21, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
trust me, God exists. Over the summer I contemPlated being the anti-Christ, and when I was in solitary confinement in jail I tried to make a deal with the devil. I can now tell you, that if you ever do try to do that, and you are sincerely aching in your heart to make that deal, the devil will come. Luckily for me, for some reason I found favor with God and have been protected (for the most part). But I tell you what, when you feel like your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, and you start to pray to God from a humble place, then you might experience why I did in that situation: like an earthquake erupting all around you. And you will know that satan or one of his demons is throwing everything they possibly can at you to corrupt you or kill you and that God has blessed you with a shield. God is real my friend. Jesus is real. Satan is real. An the bible, believe it or not, is the literal and perfect history of this world. Satan has poisoned our culture and sciences for so long, an done such a good job that smart people like you are completely fooled by him. I was too. Every single human who has Ever lived has in some way been deceived by satan to some extent.  He was the serpent in the garden, and he is still today. He was one of gods most powerful angels and now him and his demons , still with their angelic powers, but bent on taking as many of gods people with them to hell and destruction as possible, deceive te world.  And their biggest success has been false science and the denial of Satan  himself. Pray to God humbly, tell him you are a sinner, that you can't make it with out him. And only when you approach with that humbleness OF KNOWING your infinite inferiority and wickedness and total dependence on him will he give you any response. You can not expect any response otherwise.  

From this post it appears you have found a new and much healthier addiction. Turning to religion is not at all uncommon for addicts in recovery. Your words mirror my sister's and she's been in recovery for over 20 years now.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: December 21, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
I would say almost every person who contracted hiv in the early 80's died from aids.

They simply did not know how to treat it.

Did they even know about aids in the late 70's?

I thought it became known in the early 80's?
It was the 80's when they discovered aids.  Pretty sure they would have started treating it as soon as possible.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #381 on: December 21, 2013, 04:45:38 PM »
nah bro, the assault on a custodial officer was a bullshit charge they slapped on me to protect their own ass after they gave me a split eyebrow (sucker punched me) in a holding tank which I had to get stitches for. They dropped that charge when I went to court for it. Didn't even get off the jail bus for that one. Was released later that night. The failure to appear, yeah I got a few of them. Hoping to get out of those charges tho. 1) search without warrant 2) police brutality  [separate cases]

CAn you post up a mugshot so IronMiester can lighten the mood around here?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: December 21, 2013, 04:46:44 PM »
I'll take y'all up on the offers to help me ....

Cuz y'all keep saying I'm going to get government assistance

But outside of free HIV-related health care, I am not getting a dime

And I am living in a car at the moment

Albeit it's a brand new Avenger and I have a membership to a pretty nice gym that has showers and what not.

But still, I could use some extra help!

(Not that I "need it"; but that I could "use it".. :D )

Is it time to make amends with your family, Tbombz?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #383 on: December 21, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
I was sure it was antibiotics and sleep disorder medication...
Y

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #384 on: December 21, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »
I got beat up by a couple cops pretty bad to the point where I was real bloody all over and when they brought me to the hospital I told me they might wanna check me for HIV since they probably got my blood all over themselves.  Right now , better than ever, to all the above. :)

Thanks for the reply bro. Keep your head up and your abs tight as always  8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2013, 04:53:53 PM »
Life is hard out here for a pimp (well, ex-pimp, more specifically, ex-pimper-outer-of-ones-selfer) !

I got dudes wanting to pay me a couple grand a month and pay all my bills and buy me juice on top of it to be their live-in house boy....  But  getting my life together and that stuff don't fly with the big guy upstairs!!  

Been sober and haven't prostituted in almost 4 months playa's...  

Re enrolling in school and got a feb 1 start date and might be getting some extra cash on top of tuition for living expenses with my financial aid loan but that won't be till march if it does come at all

Show me the (path to HIV-related) MONEY!!!   :D

Unless you are disabled because you are too sick to work, I don't believe there is a path to HIV related handouts. Get a job like all the rest of us folks did when we were your age. Life can be hard sometimes. This is one of the challenges you face. If you are truly stronger, you can manage this without stooping to old tricks (pun intended). If your family has bailed on you, what about your friends.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #386 on: December 21, 2013, 04:57:20 PM »
I was sure it was antibiotics and sleep disorder medication...
For the rest of his life yo

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #387 on: December 21, 2013, 04:59:04 PM »
you aint exactly a prize catch.

No woman in her right mind would risk hiv for an ugly, ape like, aids ridden, broke and jobless, ex fag meth head prostitute like yourself.

And the award for "Most Brutal Ass-Raping of Tay-Tay" goes to.....bass generator!!   :D

That is pure poetry.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: December 21, 2013, 05:04:23 PM »
I can't start finishing my degree until feb. 1. That's the soonest my school will let me.

I only really ever worked on my degree for a very short period of time. From October-December of last year. I spent about 8 hours each and every single day and I got through with 2 and 1/2 years of school in that time!  Because I transferred over roughly a years worth of credits from my previous institution, I've got a semesters worth left. ;)

I can't get a job. I live in a car with my gf, and she is a traveling in-home care provider who works odd and random shifts here and there throughout the area. Plus, on top of that, I got warrants bro. All that means, can't really work at the moment.

I am boasting?

How about clearing up those warrants? Generally before someone can move forward with their life they have to clean up the messes they made along the way. Talk to Jesus if you want, I think he will tell you the same thing.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #389 on: December 21, 2013, 05:06:28 PM »
TBombz and I will never get the chance to make sweet love.  :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #390 on: December 21, 2013, 05:08:19 PM »
Best post in this thread.

Kudos Mrs. Hairy nuts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: December 21, 2013, 05:09:12 PM »
Halo, dog,  check it out. Let's say I get job somewhere. How do I get there? If the shift starts before my girls, she could drop me off, but that's gonna cost gas $$$ to drive from where her shift is gonna be at to where my shift will be. Then, she'll have to come pick me up later in the day. Which will be more gas $$$. And I'll probably have to wait by myself doing nothing between when my shift gets off and hers ends.  Now, think about this, she works all over the place. Like, today we are in Davis. Yesterday we were in orangevale (an hour away). Tomorrow she'll be in carmichael (40 minutes away).  That's how her job is. Now thing about the hassle and the gas involved in trying to get me to a job. Just ain't worth it. It would probably cost more in gas than I would make. IF we could even pull It off cuz what happens if my shift starts after hers? Then I drive myself to work and leve her stranded?  See my man. It won't work.  Plus, warrants, bro.
nah.. And she don't have fam out here

You work it out, like others do. Do you think you are the first person in this situation? Other people manage. You still have a long ways to go buddy. Your words and thoughts are not those of someone who is honestly trying to make a better life, just someone who is trying to make life better themselves the easiest way they can.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #392 on: December 21, 2013, 05:09:45 PM »
TBombz and I will never get the chance to make sweet love.  :-\

I'm still here for you.  Anytime anywhere.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #393 on: December 21, 2013, 05:11:28 PM »
trust me, God exists. Over the summer I contemPlated being the anti-Christ, and when I was in solitary confinement in jail I tried to make a deal with the devil. I can now tell you, that if you ever do try to do that, and you are sincerely aching in your heart to make that deal, the devil will come. Luckily for me, for some reason I found favor with God and have been protected (for the most part). But I tell you what, when you feel like your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, and you start to pray to God from a humble place, then you might experience why I did in that situation: like an earthquake erupting all around you. And you will know that satan or one of his demons is throwing everything they possibly can at you to corrupt you or kill you and that God has blessed you with a shield. God is real my friend. Jesus is real. Satan is real. An the bible, believe it or not, is the literal and perfect history of this world. Satan has poisoned our culture and sciences for so long, an done such a good job that smart people like you are completely fooled by him. I was too. Every single human who has Ever lived has in some way been deceived by satan to some extent.  He was the serpent in the garden, and he is still today. He was one of gods most powerful angels and now him and his demons , still with their angelic powers, but bent on taking as many of gods people with them to hell and destruction as possible, deceive te world.  And their biggest success has been false science and the denial of Satan  himself. Pray to God humbly, tell him you are a sinner, that you can't make it with out him. And only when you approach with that humbleness OF KNOWING your infinite inferiority and wickedness and total dependence on him will he give you any response. You can not expect any response otherwise.  

Tay-Tay, I'm glad you've come to God.

All my God talk doesn't sound so loony now does it? ;) :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: December 21, 2013, 05:11:44 PM »
1) we both live in the car

2) we originally had verizon and s3's with 10gb per months hated over the summer. But I can't pay those bills no more. So we dropped that and now were on sprint unlimited. And let me tell you, sprints network is pure shit!  Downgraded from s3 and verizon 4g lte to a 4s with sprint 3G.....  What a downgrade it is.... But yo, I got madden25 on this phone and my Niner team is killing it ! :D McFadden at HB and Murray at FB son!!

Yeah well, life is rough sometimes.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: December 21, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
No it's best you keep your legs closed around Tbombz.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: December 21, 2013, 05:14:56 PM »
Sold the purple pony a couple years ago when an ex gf and I moved to Monterey together. Didn't think I would be needing it anymore and spent the money on a bunch of bullshit. As it turned out I didn't really need it anymore but I sure could have gotten a better price for it and spent the money wiser. I gave it away for 1,700 to the first guy that came along. I had borrowed 250 from my ex girl, paid her back 500 cuz I'm a nice guy, and owed my parents a few hundred for an iPad.  After that, took me and that girl out to expensive dinners and bought a lot of drugs too. Although, not enough drugs.  Can never buy enough drugs when your an addict. That was a cool car for me when I was in high school.  Unfortunately don't have too many good memories in it. Lot of sex and drugs. But that shit doesn't stick. Best memory was the day I got it. Putting some gas in the thing and a dude walks out says "good lookin car".  He was an old timer and seemed like a guy who had good taste. Never did get much compliements on it after that. Which might be why that's one f the best memories.  Well fuck, now that this is starting to read like a prime muscle post I'll just stop here

;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:27 PM »

no great loss....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #398 on: December 21, 2013, 05:18:15 PM »
I do not understand?  Bikinislut can still make sweet love to me.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #399 on: December 21, 2013, 05:19:55 PM »
no great loss....

Pre prostitute whoring homo bunny suit hairy ass crack showing off TBombz was quite hot.  :P