Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160843 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #675 on: December 22, 2013, 09:39:11 AM »
Were they behind you?
They had no idea what I was talking about. I just told them not to panic if they get questions about my death.

I covered my bases. Like a legend.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #676 on: December 22, 2013, 09:40:45 AM »
Entertaining as hell thread to read but I don't have a fucking clue what is going on! Have you got aids or not Tbombz?!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #677 on: December 22, 2013, 09:42:17 AM »
Worst thread in Getbig history.
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #678 on: December 22, 2013, 09:43:39 AM »
OK, here's how basic asexuality works for me. And it took me until 40 to figure it out. The only times I've wanted sex, was simply out of hope that This Would Be It, I would finally feel what other people feel!
Aaaand it never happened. Sex for me was an awkward, boring, kind of gross experience. Every single time.
And I was married and had three kids.
I faked it, EVERY TIME. Because it was always a weird, messy, body function that was slightly more pleasant than washing dishes. A chore.
I lost my virginity at 21, because I was curious. And I thought, "That's it?"
After I divorced. I tried dating a bunch of times. I had emotional crushes on people (men and women both), but it never went sexual. No matter how much I wanted it to. I would get crushes on celebrities and fictional characters, but never pictured myself doing The Deed with them.
I would have sex with men I dated. And I always and to fake it no matter how much I liked the guy. And I really liked some of the guys an awful lot. :(
Whenever I did masturbate, I would picture someone who wasn't me having things done to them that were hot. It was usually two guys, because I don't know what it feels like to be a guy, so I can make up what it feels like.
In my "fantasy" sex mind, sex always feels like how I want it to feel. Basically just the orgasm part. And orgasms are great and all, but not nearly as important to me as it is to most people.
Ugh this is hard to explain. I once had a mad crush on a man, when I was in the Navy. He was the husband of a friend, and I just adored this guy. He was funny and awesome! I wanted to hang around him all the time. I wanted to be special to him.
It was never sexual. I just didn't understand that at 20.
Later, in my 30s, after he divorced my then ex-friend, I had a fling with him. When he said he was attracted to me, I got really anxious. But I had my little crush. I went and visited him. We had sex and it ruined my crush. Because sex was still gross and awkward. This guy was not bad at sex. But when we became sexual, the awesome crushy friend part went away.
I've never fallen in love. I've never felt more than a crush. And to me a crush feels like the excitement you get when you get involved in a hobby or a fandom. That rush of fun and wanting to know everything.
The love I feel for my kids is entirely different. It's so intense it almost physically hurts. And it doesn't feel like crush/obsessive hobbies at all. It's a need. It's this protectiveness. This wanting to make the world perfect for them. It's caring about everything. How they feel, what they want, what makes them happy. What's best for them even if it hurts me. They're EVERYTHING. When I hold my kids, I feel warm and cuddly and that pang in my chest. I feel what they feel. I try to see everything from their POV. I want to kiss all the ouchies and makes everything better. My kids are teenagers now. I still feel that intense protectiveness and delight. And fear. And hope.
Love should be like that, I assume. Different, of course, but with that same forever feeling.
Here's my best analogy:
Sex is like beer to me. I don't like beer. I want to like beer. It looks awesome. Especially all icy on a hot day. I like the idea of a good beer. I appreciate the description of a high quality beer.
But it all tastes bad to me. I can make myself drink it. If I'm drunk I don't even taste it. But it all tastes bad in the same way, and I can't tell good from bad.
I can pretend in my head that beer tastes like hard cider or my some awesome carbonated juice. But actual beer is bitter and horrible.
So, actual sex and actual beer are two things I never want. No matter who talented the lover, or how finely crafted the brew. It makes me sad, actually.
So that's asexuality for me. And 20 years of trying didn't fix it.
Does that make any sense?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: December 22, 2013, 09:45:10 AM »
OK, here's how basic asexuality works for me. And it took me until 40 to figure it out. The only times I've wanted sex, was simply out of hope that This Would Be It, I would finally feel what other people feel!
Aaaand it never happened. Sex for me was an awkward, boring, kind of gross experience. Every single time.
And I was married and had three kids.
I faked it, EVERY TIME. Because it was always a weird, messy, body function that was slightly more pleasant than washing dishes. A chore.
I lost my virginity at 21, because I was curious. And I thought, "That's it?"
After I divorced. I tried dating a bunch of times. I had emotional crushes on people (men and women both), but it never went sexual. No matter how much I wanted it to. I would get crushes on celebrities and fictional characters, but never pictured myself doing The Deed with them.
I would have sex with men I dated. And I always and to fake it no matter how much I liked the guy. And I really liked some of the guys an awful lot. :(
Whenever I did masturbate, I would picture someone who wasn't me having things done to them that were hot. It was usually two guys, because I don't know what it feels like to be a guy, so I can make up what it feels like.
In my "fantasy" sex mind, sex always feels like how I want it to feel. Basically just the orgasm part. And orgasms are great and all, but not nearly as important to me as it is to most people.
Ugh this is hard to explain. I once had a mad crush on a man, when I was in the Navy. He was the husband of a friend, and I just adored this guy. He was funny and awesome! I wanted to hang around him all the time. I wanted to be special to him.
It was never sexual. I just didn't understand that at 20.
Later, in my 30s, after he divorced my then ex-friend, I had a fling with him. When he said he was attracted to me, I got really anxious. But I had my little crush. I went and visited him. We had sex and it ruined my crush. Because sex was still gross and awkward. This guy was not bad at sex. But when we became sexual, the awesome crushy friend part went away.
I've never fallen in love. I've never felt more than a crush. And to me a crush feels like the excitement you get when you get involved in a hobby or a fandom. That rush of fun and wanting to know everything.
The love I feel for my kids is entirely different. It's so intense it almost physically hurts. And it doesn't feel like crush/obsessive hobbies at all. It's a need. It's this protectiveness. This wanting to make the world perfect for them. It's caring about everything. How they feel, what they want, what makes them happy. What's best for them even if it hurts me. They're EVERYTHING. When I hold my kids, I feel warm and cuddly and that pang in my chest. I feel what they feel. I try to see everything from their POV. I want to kiss all the ouchies and makes everything better. My kids are teenagers now. I still feel that intense protectiveness and delight. And fear. And hope.
Love should be like that, I assume. Different, of course, but with that same forever feeling.
Here's my best analogy:
Sex is like beer to me. I don't like beer. I want to like beer. It looks awesome. Especially all icy on a hot day. I like the idea of a good beer. I appreciate the description of a high quality beer.
But it all tastes bad to me. I can make myself drink it. If I'm drunk I don't even taste it. But it all tastes bad in the same way, and I can't tell good from bad.
I can pretend in my head that beer tastes like hard cider or my some awesome carbonated juice. But actual beer is bitter and horrible.
So, actual sex and actual beer are two things I never want. No matter who talented the lover, or how finely crafted the brew. It makes me sad, actually.
So that's asexuality for me. And 20 years of trying didn't fix it.
Does that make any sense?
WTF is this? Is this you?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #680 on: December 22, 2013, 09:46:25 AM »
They had no idea what I was talking about. I just told them not to panic if they get questions about my death.

I covered my bases. Like a legend.

You are actually proud of this when anybody else would be deeply embarrassed.  :-\

Seek help friend.  :-[

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #681 on: December 22, 2013, 09:46:47 AM »
This thread is like a virtual bathhouse hosting a troll orgy..
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #682 on: December 22, 2013, 09:49:37 AM »
The creepiness is strong in this demented thread.  
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #683 on: December 22, 2013, 09:51:17 AM »
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (slowly replicating retrovirus) that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS),[1][2] a condition in humans such as Taylor D. Barrett in which progressive failure of the immune system allows life-threatening opportunistic infections and cancers to thrive. Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells.

HIV infects vital cells in the human immune system such as helper T cells (specifically CD4+ T cells), macrophages, and dendritic cells.[3] HIV infection leads to low levels of CD4+ T cells through a number of mechanisms including: apoptosis of uninfected bystander cells,[4] direct viral killing of infected cells, and killing of infected CD4+ T cells by CD8 cytotoxic lymphocytes that recognize infected cells.[5] When CD4+ T cell numbers decline below a critical level, cell-mediated immunity is lost, and the body becomes progressively more susceptible to opportunistic infections.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: December 22, 2013, 09:52:57 AM »
You are actually proud of this when anybody else would be deeply embarrassed.  :-\

Seek help friend.  :-[
A troll does not seek to hurt his family. Everyone else is fair game.

Let me rephrase...... I never take things off of the board with other posters.

I only trolled myself.  It worked perfectly too. People still talk about my Paul Walker.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #685 on: December 22, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #686 on: December 22, 2013, 09:59:04 AM »
You are actually proud of this when anybody else would be deeply embarrassed.  :-\

Seek help friend.  :-[

Right.  Who the fuck is proud of faking their own death on a message board?  I'm new on here and I tried to see some humanity in shizzo, but I see now he is probably a sociopath.   I don't hate you like so many others do, but you really do go too far.  I joke about shit on here and contribute any roid info I have from my experience on the gear threads, but I don't understand why some people like shizzo and Tbomz go SO FAR with their ridiculous posts.  

I also don't get all the hatred spewed towards booty.  I honestly didn't know she was a hot chick until last night (she is fucking hot btw).  Personal attacks on things that you have posted openly are fair game, I agree, but bringing her daughter into it is too far.  

And where is Ironmeister with new photoshops of Tbomz?  This is a prime opportunity to expand his portfolio.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: December 22, 2013, 10:01:02 AM »
If Booty was ugly would she have all these white knights coming to her rescue?? :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: December 22, 2013, 10:02:07 AM »
Right.  Who the fuck is proud of faking their own death on a message board?  I'm new on here and I tried to see some humanity in shizzo, but I see now he is probably a sociopath.   I don't hate you like so many others do, but you really do go too far.  I joke about shit on here and contribute any roid info I have from my experience on the gear threads, but I don't understand why some people like shizzo and Tbomz go SO FAR with their ridiculous posts.  

I also don't get all the hatred spewed towards booty.  I honestly didn't know she was a hot chick until last night (she is fucking hot btw).  Personal attacks on things that you have posted openly are fair game, I agree, but bringing her daughter into it is too far.  

And where is Ironmeister with new photoshops of Tbomz?  This is a prime opportunity to expand his portfolio.
I see right through you  ;)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #689 on: December 22, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »
If Booty was ugly would she have all these white knights coming to her rescue?? :-\

I don't care what she looks like.  Bringing her daughter into this was too far.  That is my point.  I even specifically said it was okay to attack her with things that she posted openly.  I'm not a white knight.  I just am a disturbed that people would attack her child who has nothing to do with this calling her a cam whore and such.  that is beyond reproach. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: December 22, 2013, 10:04:36 AM »
I don't care what she looks like.  Bringing her daughter into this was too far.  That is my point.  I even specifically said it was okay to attack her with things that she posted openly.  I'm not a white knight.  I just am a disturbed that people would attack her child who has nothing to do with this calling her a cam whore and such.  that is beyond reproach. 
Hi Bigmc!!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #691 on: December 22, 2013, 10:05:44 AM »
Please keep Down's Genova and Karen out of this thread. Thanks.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: December 22, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »

But HOW did people find out she had a daughter????  :o

Surely people know better than to reveal such private information publicly???  :-\

:D :D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #693 on: December 22, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »
I knew it would only be a matter of time before Genova posted nudes.

However why stick this in the middle of a TBombz/Booty thread?
is this not a booty thread?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #694 on: December 22, 2013, 10:10:14 AM »
But HOW did people find out she had a daughter????  :o

Surely people know better than to reveal such private information publicly???  :-\

:D :D

Damn it, you got me there.  I am new here and I thought maybe someone had personal info on here that she had not shared.  Okay, I am schooled now BS.  Thanks.  I still don't think it is okay to call any woman a whore, but your point is made.  Damn I didn't even think of that.  Why do women have this power over me?
BS skewling me hard right there.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: December 22, 2013, 10:12:29 AM »
Damn it, you got me there.  I am new here and I thought maybe someone had personal info on here that she had not shared.  Okay, I am schooled now BS.  Thanks.  I still don't think it is okay to call any woman a whore, but your point is made.  Damn I didn't even think of that.  Why do women have this power over me?
BS skewling me hard right there.

Seriously.....GO LISTEN TO THE BOOTY INTERVIEW.

You won't regret it.  :)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #696 on: December 22, 2013, 10:13:56 AM »

Okay, I will.  Newb mistakes.  I still don't like shizzo though.   :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #697 on: December 22, 2013, 10:15:54 AM »

Where is it?
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #698 on: December 22, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »
how? I make a living working at a gym as a pt/ gym instructor.

Booty, What's your opinion on anal sex being considered a violent act?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #699 on: December 22, 2013, 10:32:00 AM »
The saddest part is that he involved his family in his stupidity by posting the pill pic on his Facebook.
And using his ex-girlfriend as a crutch. If that is her car that "they" are living in, he is using her as a means of transportation. Getting her involved in his drama. She needsa to drop him like a bad habit, because she will be the one carrying the load. Basically he is using her and bringing her down to his level at the same time.