Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 161269 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2013, 04:32:08 AM »
Taylor,

Since you have disclosed your status, the thread is free to remain.

The key from here on in is to lead a healthy lifestyle, keep in shape, eat properly, watch your general health (stay clear of co-morbidities), abstain from unprotected sex (some would think it doesn't matter, but you can develop a superinfection if co-infected by more than one HIV strain) and take your meds.

Regardless of his past behaviors, Taylor is one of us. He is a getbigger that has provided us with much entertainment throughout the years and continues to do so. We've seen him grow into the young man he is today.

As always, I wish you the very best and if you ever need to talk, send me a PM.

"1"

solid post.  :)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2013, 04:41:49 AM »
Did any of you ever try to help him and discourage his behavior/lifestyle which ultimately led to his hiv?

Because it seems like everyone just laughed and joked as he headed down that road. The signs where all there. It was bound to happen.

You know what's creepy? A mod actually gave him rather specific advise regarding his prostitutional endeavors and claimed that tbombz "[wasn't] harming himself or anyone else" rather than aggressively dissuading him from such activities, as some of us were doing.

One can't help but wonder whether such counsel contributed to the life of (varying) suffering tbombz is now bound to.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2013, 04:44:35 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear this Taylor. I'm sure you know that it is a manageable condition these days with long/normal life expectancies.

This. I have several friends that are riding this out just fine. Stay strong.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2013, 04:48:21 AM »
it's still hiv,not progressed into aids yet,as long as he takes his medication he will outlive goodrum

And he'll get government payments as long as he lives.  

Having a potentially fatal medical condition is usually a lucrative thing.  Beats working for a living.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2013, 04:49:50 AM »
Well, Adam...  I have HIV. Diagnosed in July.
man u just got that got dern herpes bro. just lay off the heme-iron youll be fine
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2013, 04:52:41 AM »
Wow. Pretty messed up. I think he is actually still partially in denial, and once it really hits him, with his mental instability, he might kill himself. You are free to make your own choices, but not the consequences.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2013, 04:54:20 AM »
Wow. Pretty messed up. I think he is actually still partially in denial, and once it really hits him, with his mental instability, he might kill himself. You are free to make your own choices, but not the consequences.
X2.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2013, 04:55:07 AM »
man u just got that got dern herpes bro. just lay off the heme-iron youll be fine

not funny, Johnny.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2013, 05:00:47 AM »
man get off of those meds bro. its the heme-iron thats taking you down. i would think that since you are gay you have compassion for animals. you need to see animals as "beings" too just like humans, there is no need to kill or eat animals. especially because of heme-iron makes meat eating even more dangerous. you need to change your diet first before you get on the medical bandwagon of pill consumption. ive fucked alot more dirty whores than you have bro, your immune system gets compromised everytime you fuck a new whore or dude in your case when you eat meat thats why its showing you have an immuno difficiancy . you see im healthy as a neegul now but i could tell i had issues when i was eating meat i had this weird rash on my arm in my super lean stage that didnt go away but finally did when i went vegetarian, the docs didnt even know what it was, but i was determined to beat it without medications, i couldve been a pussy and been on bed rest or 'taking it easy' like a doc will always reccomend but that wouldve silenced my intuition to clean up my diet and to still be working hard. never take it easy, never take pills, eat clean vegetarian when you sense something is wrong with you. ill do my best to help you but you gotta help your self
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2013, 05:06:38 AM »
not funny, Johnny.
it wasnt funny when i had a flesh eating disease rash on my arm, but you know the docs didnt know what it was , they wanted me to relax and get on meds probably strong antibiotics, i didnt take them, this was the turning point of me becoming a vegetarian

he needs to consider being a vegetarian, hes a moron if he doesnt and takes meds like the rest of the world under the control of franken meds.

ive never felt better, i got fat at first because your always hungry being a vegetarian because the food moves right through you.

when you eat meat you wake up with bad sinus's and snots and have to blow the fuck out of your nose, thats the meat killing you

i never get that shit being a vegetarian unless im around one of my kids friends and they bring some nasty cold from school but even that i can get over

tay tay is at a point in his life where he can be a man and make his life work or he can decide to be a pussy and hand over his life to the medical establishment
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2013, 05:10:43 AM »
it wasnt funny when i had a flesh eating disease rash on my arm, but you know the docs didnt know what it was , they wanted me to relax and get on meds probably strong antibiotics, i didnt take them, this was the turning point of me becoming a vegetarian

he needs to consider being a vegetarian, hes a moron if he doesnt and takes meds like the rest of the world under the control of franken meds.

ive never felt better, i got fat at first because your always hungry being a vegetarian because the food moves right through you.

when you eat meat you wake up with bad sinus's and snots and have to blow the fuck out of your nose, thats the meat killing you

i never get that shit being a vegetarian unless im around one of my kids friends and they bring some nasty cold from school but even that i can get over

tay tay is at a point in his life where he can be a man and make his life work or he can decide to be a pussy and hand over his life to the medical establishment
A very good post.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2013, 05:12:49 AM »
tbombz is being very gay/suicidal right now , just teasing us with snippits of info barely even responding. this shows hes not proactive in changing his diet to heal himself, pills just lead you down a shitty path and put you on the medical dole

i never understood this about people other than me that need help. they just tease you with part of the story

if it were me and i had a question on getbig id be responding at every other post trying to get to the bottom of it
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2013, 05:13:43 AM »
You live by the sword you die by the sword

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2013, 05:15:42 AM »
Taylor, If this is indeed all true, then you have my well wishes.

I don't pray, but I will always think good will towards you.

Should you need anything from the getbjg community, even if it's just to vent, please don't hesitate.

I wish you a long and stress free life.

Try to get whatever help you need, mentally and medically.

Godspeed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:49 AM »
I had someone I helped for a year with HIV. One of the main things was getting them off those heavy meds. Detox the body .. the meds are doing a lot of damage. I believe the problem is in the mind and it should be addressed as such. No laughing matter.

yeah real sound advice you fucking clown ::)  how well did the holistic approach work for Steve Jobs?

now I 've heard it all HIV Is all in your mind.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2013, 05:22:51 AM »
dont be a fag tayfag we are your brothers here dont just post you have hiv and run away like a pussy man. you gotta face reality and do the wise thing become a vegetarian, STAY ACTIVE AS FUCK too man

docs will say "oh tay tay just relax you need to get more rest and take these meds you will need more bedrest"

stay fast strong and proactive in youre new vegetarian journey on this big round spaceship of earth through the cosmos bro
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2013, 05:24:08 AM »
Taylor, If this is indeed all true, then you have my well wishes.

I don't pray, but I will always think good will towards you.

Should you need anything from the getbjg community, even if it's just to vent, please don't hesitate.

I wish you a long and stress free life.

Try to get whatever help you need, mentally and medically.

Godspeed.
:-X

I thought this was getbig not getsoft and gay

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2013, 05:26:47 AM »
of course typical getbiggers will just "wish you well" and "keep you in there prayers" all that bullshit sounds nice

but i will give you the reality check, your next mission tbombz that you desperatley need. this is not something you will solve with sad pussy emotions and putting your life in your docs hands
A

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2013, 05:27:26 AM »
Steve jobs, that'll be stress

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2013, 05:30:15 AM »
this thread highlights everything that is wrong in the world
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2013, 05:33:02 AM »

yeah real sound advice you fucking clown ::)  how well did the holistic approach work for Steve Jobs?

now I 've heard it all HIV Is all in your mind.
By 'helped,' I'm sure he meant drained his bank account.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2013, 05:33:56 AM »
There is a cure, 1% of males are immune to aids, if the bone marrow is transplanted to an aids victim it can cure him. Probably pricey mind.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2013, 05:40:17 AM »
There is a cure, 1% of males are immune to aids, if the bone marrow is transplanted to an aids victim it can cure him. Probably pricey mind.
and bone marrow is how we alkalize our selves

eskimos have weakest bones because they eat meat

vegetarianism and staying active is a simple fix

steve jobs sat around too much creating an even lower amount of bone density /bone marrow

standing and being active creates bone density/bone marrow
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2013, 05:40:22 AM »

Defective J-Protein for attachment to cells but that's not an immunity.  You still have the viroids in your plasma.

Kids don't take the trannies seriously. It's a board gimmick.  :(

Good Luck, Dude!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2013, 05:49:04 AM »
But is it doesn't attatch to cells it will be wasted by the body wouldn't it?
North Europeans and sweds are much more likely to carry the immune gene so sev is more likely to be a doner for you tombz.  Africans have practically no chance of carrying the gene.  Hitler had some good ideas he just lacked tacked.