Author Topic: Multiple Myeloma this is what you get when you eat meat overtimes of peace  (Read 2792 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Multiple myeloma is a cancer of the white blood cells in bone marrow. The term myeloma refers to the cancerous cell, and it’s called multiple because it usually occurs in several areas of the bone. These cells normally make antibodies, but once they become cancerous, they begin producing abnormal antibodies, while reducing production of normal antibodies. The abnormal antibodies, which are proteins, are released into the bloodstream. Multiple myeloma results in fractures as the tumors weaken bones and frequent infections from lack of healthy white blood cells to fight pathogens.

you see this is why you see dumbasses like larry the cable fag always sayin "YEAHR I TAKE MY PRILOSICK OT FOR THAT DERE HEART BURN" or some asshole taking tums for heart burn

meat destroys calcium and bone leads to the same shit people get when they have multiple myeloma cancer. but you dont hear about this chain of events in mass asshole media

eskimos have the highest rates of osteoperosis. this weakend bone state, not much further off or different then multiple myeloma

keep eating your meat you fucking fools
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Multiple Myeloma this is what you get when you eat meat overtimes of peace
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 03:07:09 PM »
let me add this is just one of the many prizes you can obtain while eating meat, slowly feeding symptoms like this over the years, its sad that you eat meat to fit in an be accepted. life is much better when these so called friends hate you because you scold them about there meat eating non compassionate ways, they will rot in hate and dont see that this isnt about whos smarter its about doing the right thing.

alot of people in life live to impress and make as many friends as possible, its better to live life doing the most right as possible
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 03:09:35 PM »
I am eating potato and leek soup tonight.  No meat.

My dogs are eating meat though.  They have to.  Any advice on what to feed my hounds?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »
I am eating potato and leek soup tonight.  No meat.

My dogs are eating meat though.  They have to.  Any advice on what to feed my hounds?
mr nobody's dog is sick and near death i suggested even though dogs are like wolves and require meat..at this point, it wouldnt hurt to put the dog on a vegetarian diet

if you think your pet is going to die and looks like its going to die most likely it will i told him.

as odd of a suggestion as it is for a dog i think it would work.

if your pets are healthy then no change would be needed, i just know animals are happy as shit eating anything at all
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 03:43:24 PM »
Eskimos, stop hunting pigs & caws above Artic circle, white man Spam is good & healthy for you.
Also no more fish,whales,bears,etc,.........only Spam (made in China).

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »
mr nobody's dog is sick and near death i suggested even though dogs are like wolves and require meat..at this point, it wouldnt hurt to put the dog on a vegetarian diet

if you think your pet is going to die and looks like its going to die most likely it will i told him.

as odd of a suggestion as it is for a dog i think it would work.

if your pets are healthy then no change would be needed, i just know animals are happy as shit eating anything at all

My dog likes occasional penguin for dinner, any heme iron in those little fuckers ?.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 03:57:57 PM »
Eskimos, stop hunting pigs & caws above Artic circle, white man Spam is good & healthy for you.
Also no more fish,whales,bears,etc,.........only Spam (made in China).
ever watch that show 'life below zero'. you have all these morons who live in the artic circle barely getting by and hunting for food

people love punishment

simple solution Get the fuck out of the cold. please dont move to the desert youll suffer there too. move to places of agriculture, no need to live a life of self torturing and murder

im thinking "what kind of jackass" wants to live in sub zero temps
A

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »
I eat meat 3 times a day, fish, chicken, beef. Had a blood test done a week ago and doctor said that my results can be compared to a healthy 18 years old and I am 46. Blood pressure 130/80.
I eat meat on daily basis since I was a little kid.
Life is great.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 07:39:41 PM »
mr nobody's dog is sick and near death i s

this makes
me sad

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 07:41:40 PM »
I eat meat 3 times a day, fish, chicken, beef. Had a blood test done a week ago and doctor said that my results can be compared to a healthy 18 years old and I am 46. Blood pressure 130/80.
Life is great.

BOOM.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
ever watch that show 'life below zero'. you have all these morons who live in the artic circle barely getting by and hunting for food

people love punishment

simple solution Get the fuck out of the cold. please dont move to the desert youll suffer there too. move to places of agriculture, no need to live a life of self torturing and murder

im thinking "what kind of jackass" wants to live in sub zero temps

So you hate Canadians,Alaskans,Eskimos,Scandinavians,Russians,etc..............?
Can we cancel "Winter Olympics" too, close those scientific bases on Antartica ...........?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »
Life is great.

I eat meat LOTS of meat 4 times a day... I kick ass /thread

Vegeterians and their nutty stories.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2013, 09:05:00 PM »
Multiple myeloma is a cancer of the white blood cells in bone marrow. The term myeloma refers to the cancerous cell, and it’s called multiple because it usually occurs in several areas of the bone. These cells normally make antibodies, but once they become cancerous, they begin producing abnormal antibodies, while reducing production of normal antibodies. The abnormal antibodies, which are proteins, are released into the bloodstream. Multiple myeloma results in fractures as the tumors weaken bones and frequent infections from lack of healthy white blood cells to fight pathogens.

you see this is why you see dumbasses like larry the cable fag always sayin "YEAHR I TAKE MY PRILOSICK OT FOR THAT DERE HEART BURN" or some asshole taking tums for heart burn

meat destroys calcium and bone leads to the same shit people get when they have multiple myeloma cancer. but you dont hear about this chain of events in mass asshole media

eskimos have the highest rates of osteoperosis. this weakend bone state, not much further off or different then multiple myeloma

Talking about eskimos, if i can recollect correctly, they do not have good amount of sunshine where they live. So, less vitamin D
$

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 01:58:54 AM »

You are a clueless asshole.  Osteoporosis and multiple myeloma are two entirely unrelated diseases.  And plenty of vegetarians get both, Schmucko.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 02:55:35 AM »
Say no to large amounts of Heme Iron... I do enjoy a little red meat, once a week.

Hey
Even
Meat
Eaters

Insides
Rot
Out
Now

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 02:58:33 AM »

You are a clueless asshole.  Osteoporosis and multiple myeloma are two entirely unrelated diseases.  And plenty of vegetarians get both, Schmucko.

AGREED.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 03:04:40 AM »
Yup. Pretty much same thing here. It's genetics. This "heme-iron" gimmickry is getting kind of lame.

I love animals.

They're delicious.

heme-iron gimmickry?

heme-iron is no gimmick even to mainstream medical science now

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 03:15:01 AM »
heme-iron gimmickry?

heme-iron is no gimmick even to mainstream medical science now

Bullshit. 

Too much iron can be toxic.  The form of iron found in meat (heme-iron) is much more easily absorbed than iron in other kinds of foods.  Doctors actually encourage people with iron deficiencies to eat meat, especially beef, for that reason.

There are many observational studies (although no controlled studies) that indicate a weak correlation between eating a lot of meat and degenerative diseases like heart disease and cancer.  There is a theory that this is due to heme-iron.  But there is no credible scientific proof of any kind to back up this up, or to back up any of Falcon's idiotic claims.

He appears to paint houses.  The chemicals he inhales in doing so include toxins that have been much more strongly linked to health damage, including damage to the brain.

That might be part of the explanation for his absurdities. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 03:41:45 AM »
 eating meat doesnt cause acid reflux requiring you to injest tums/calcium

thats why you dont see tums commercials on great shows like barbeque pit masters

gee some sort of truth plain as day
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 04:18:32 AM »
Bullshit. 

Too much iron can be toxic.  The form of iron found in meat (heme-iron) is much more easily absorbed than iron in other kinds of foods.  Doctors actually encourage people with iron deficiencies to eat meat, especially beef, for that reason.

There are many observational studies (although no controlled studies) that indicate a weak correlation between eating a lot of meat and degenerative diseases like heart disease and cancer.  There is a theory that this is due to heme-iron.  But there is no credible scientific proof of any kind to back up this up, or to back up any of Falcon's idiotic claims.

He appears to paint houses.  The chemicals he inhales in doing so include toxins that have been much more strongly linked to health damage, including damage to the brain.

That might be part of the explanation for his absurdities. 

Excuses to eat meat! http://www.ecologos.org/iron.htm

There is more than enough absorbable iron in vegetables. Iron deficiency is very rare among men. Men often have to much.

Next I think they will realize heme-copper increases estrogen as well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 04:23:40 AM »
doctors healing people left and right telling them to eat more meat lol
A

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 06:44:14 AM »
doctors healing people left and right telling them to eat more meat lol

Oh, you question that?  lol?  Emphasis added below.

From Melissa Stopper, MD.

http://www.medicinenet.com/iron_and_iron_deficiency/article.htm

Eat iron-rich foods. See Dietary Sources of Iron.
Eat foods that are vitamin C sources. Vitamin C helps your body absorb non-heme iron especially when the food that is a source of non-heme iron and the vitamin-C rich food are eaten at the same meal. See Dietary Sources of Vitamin C below.
Eat lean red meats, poultry, and fish. The iron in these foods is easier for your body to absorb than the iron in plant foods.
Talk to your doctor about taking an iron supplement.

The following is from the NIH site on how to treat iron deficiency (again, bolding added):

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health//dci/Diseases/ida/ida_treatments.html

Your doctor may advise you to eat more foods that are rich in iron. The best source of iron is red meat, especially beef and liver. Chicken, turkey, pork, fish, and shellfish also are good sources of iron.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 05:19:04 PM »
hahah my contract has just run out , go ahead enjoy your heme iron absorb as much of that iron as you possibly can it is key for growth!
A

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »
hahah my contract has just run out , go ahead enjoy your heme iron absorb as much of that iron as you possibly can it is key for growth!

Hahahahahaha.

Never admit you're wrong, right?

Just hahahhahah, or lol, or some other idiocy.

Stick to painting houses.  That's probably your best and highest calling.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »
nope not badly owned

perhaps i should just let the meat eating destroy your life

any food with knowledge knows that heme-iron and iron are two different

heme-iron is rapidly absorbed, its only needed in famine. like a REAL famine where your dieing not dieting. its far too much powerful iron to be injested on a regular basis

the regular plant iron is absorbed much slower thus much safer
A