Author Topic: Other Wannabe Forum-Disgrace To Bodybuilding!  (Read 1388 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Other Wannabe Forum-Disgrace To Bodybuilding!
« on: December 21, 2013, 05:20:25 PM »
Greeting fellow GetBiganites!

I've come to realize that there is another "wannabe" forum on the interwebs that slam and conjure much hate towards GetBig. In fact there are some members here that hopscotch back and forth with different persona's only to rabble rouse these developmentally delayed onlookers into much flap and conniption.

Their board handle makes no sense and seems to be a take off of a homosexual gay pride "week" with copious amounts of lube, sweat and shit stained condoms. I found this board offensive, non-insightful and downright imbecilic.

This "Weak" forum does nothing to promote the sport of bodybuilding but does its best to have mods that appear to have pseudo-intellect despite falling below norms on the bell curve of cognitive development. They would struggle achieving a score of 10% on a standardized test given to fourth graders.

How dare they even talk about GetBig in a negative, nasty manner? GetBig needs to clean up the two-faced ingrates that post here and then waddle, scurry and prance over to the malcontents and slander the good name of this forum.

In closing, I would like to wish Mr. Ron Avidan a wonderful holiday season and a heartfelt thank you for giving us this space to achieve all our bodybuilding goals with wonderful information.

Godspeed!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Other Wannabe Forum-Disgrace To Bodybuilding!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 05:31:58 PM »
what forum are you speaking of, there are many?
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 06:19:15 PM »
Anabolic mayhem?
A

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 06:43:15 PM »

Fallsview
back from
your fake
surgery at
the same time
Alex23 starts
posting again

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 06:51:01 PM »
lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 06:59:50 PM »
If we ignore that forum, hopefully they just go away.

I love when they're "underlings" come here and start homosexual threads that are instantly deleted.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 08:30:59 PM »
If we ignore that forum, hopefully they just go away.

I love when they're "underlings" come here and start homosexual threads that are instantly deleted.

Well put Shockwave! I don't believe we have ever attacked them unnecessarily and what irks me the most are the certain individuals that sabotage certain people then going back there and bragging about it.

I never read that forum but received a PM about some of the things going on and who the culprits were. These cretinous, parsimonious demagogue's are seriously walking on thin ice!

STAY POSITIVE...BUT STAND YOUR GROUND AND NEVER LOSE YOUR INTEGRITY!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 08:34:12 PM »

Fallsview
back from
your fake
surgery at
the same time
Alex23 starts
posting again

Thanks for remembering! But also my sojourn to Africa. Please re-visit my first post entitled "From The Desk Of Fallsview" a few weeks back. Thank you!

Good to hear from you Maddy!

STAY POSITIVE...AND DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE AND TALK CRAP ABOUT THIS FORUM ON THE "WEAK"ONE!!!

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
He is talking about m usc le we ek. I go back and forth between here and there. Mostly lurker but both this and that board is good for laughs

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2013, 10:19:47 PM »
Because this board avoids many truths of bodybuilding. Great sarcastic post Fallsview, you know all about what happens.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2013, 10:54:56 PM »
Greeting fellow GetBiganites!

I've come to realize that there is another "wannabe" forum on the interwebs that slam and conjure much hate towards GetBig. In fact there are some members here that hopscotch back and forth with different persona's only to rabble rouse these developmentally delayed onlookers into much flap and conniption.

Their board handle makes no sense and seems to be a take off of a homosexual gay pride "week" with copious amounts of lube, sweat and shit stained condoms. I found this board offensive, non-insightful and downright imbecilic.

This "Weak" forum does nothing to promote the sport of bodybuilding but does its best to have mods that appear to have pseudo-intellect despite falling below norms on the bell curve of cognitive development. They would struggle achieving a score of 10% on a standardized test given to fourth graders.

How dare they even talk about GetBig in a negative, nasty manner? GetBig needs to clean up the two-faced ingrates that post here and then waddle, scurry and prance over to the malcontents and slander the good name of this forum.

In closing, I would like to wish Mr. Ron Avidan a wonderful holiday season and a heartfelt thank you for giving us this space to achieve all our bodybuilding goals with wonderful information.

Godspeed!

lol

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2013, 11:53:07 PM »
Because this board avoids many truths of bodybuilding. Great sarcastic post Fallsview, you know all about what happens.

Didnt Fallsview have his own forum once? Whatever happened to it?  ???

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 12:13:59 PM »
Didnt Fallsview have his own forum once? Whatever happened to it?  ???

No I didn't have a forum. Have no clue about how to operate one. BUT...I do have conduct forums in schools.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!