Author Topic: what if one day  (Read 1470 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
what if one day
« on: December 22, 2013, 03:22:46 AM »
time machine actually got invented,and we bring back muhammad and jesus to the future and they say 'i made the religion shit up,actually there's no allah no god,can't believe you guys still believe in it after hundreds of years lol'
what would happen?
T

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
Re: what if one day
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 06:50:36 AM »
time machine actually got invented,and we bring back muhammad and jesus to the future and they say 'i made the religion shit up,actually there's no allah no god,can't believe you guys still believe in it after hundreds of years lol'
what would happen?

You would be committed to a mental institution for life.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:12:36 PM »
what would happen?

Well your sort of right lol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 01:17:46 PM »
funny, when your a little kid you turn into a big kid and stop believing in Santa, yet so many big kids never turn into adults and stop believing in the talking snake.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 07:52:31 AM »
funny, when your a little kid you turn into a big kid and stop believing in Santa, yet so many big kids never turn into adults and stop believing in the talking snake.

That's the "talking snakes' " greatest deception....to make others believe he isn't real.